Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1253 times)

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2008, 11:47:35 AM »
LMAO MAN IT'S HILARIOUS HOW THESE FUCKEN CLOWNS ON THEIR COMPUTERS ARE TRYING TO SAY SHIT ABOUT BAYMACC NOT MAKING MONEY OFF CONNECTED 4 LIKE THEY SEE THEM IN PERSON ON THE REGULAR TO KNOW, AND IT'S FUNNY HOW THESE DUMB BITCH ASS DUDES TALKING SAYING PAYBACC USE TO THROW UP BLOOD BUT THEY NEVER KNEW PAYBACC BEFORE HE STARTED RAPPING, YOU LIVING IN OREGON HOW YOU GONNA SPEAK ON A NORTH HOLLYWOOD DUDE'S PAST? EXACTLY, OH AND ITS CONNECTED 4 ALL DAY.....DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN !!!!

wow...just wow... lol...

yeah isn't it just wow how all these thugged out g'd up crackers on here are giving all of us white people a bad name by living in gated communities in oregon and ohio and trying to speak on paybacc's past like that.....corny ass shit to the fullest.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »
That's like comparing Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to Doggystyle, shit shouldn't even be brought up in the same sentence.

BWS Radio 5 no doubt, and that was just a lil quick fix for the streets, let's not get into REAL BWS Mixtapes, them shits are like albums on the real my nigga.

I fucks with Connected 4 and so does a lot more people because it had more downloads than BWS ;D Last I saw BWS was at 194 when Connected was over 100,000.
keep riding baycrap dick bitch

Why you mad? lol
why do u support shitty artists, i mean shit i downloaded the tape shit straight trash :P

That's cause you already had your mind set on hating I've never seen you give it up to Spider Loc ...ever! The Loc isn't trash he's just spit that real shit so since you stay listenin' to that same stereotypical bull shit the lyrical authenticity becomes foreign to yo mind.....that's yo problem. Why does it matter to you who I support anyway? It shouldn't matter that's how I know you're a hater 'cause who I support shouldn't bother you not one bit. You should've just said Im feelin BWS and kicked rocks but naw you gotta hate on Supreme's favorite artist real quick thinkin to yourself "I don't like that shit right there" lol

BAYMAACIN' IN THE WHIP ALL DAY ...FUCK WHAT YA'LL HATERS GOT TO SAY! :D Connected 4 damn near 200,000 D/L's
200,000 d/l's & spider joke is still broke, bitch if he release an album he would push 2,000 if that bum is lucky :-[

If that's true then shame on you for hatin on a broke man ...that should let you know that you'll never amount to shit but an insecure chicken shit white bred bastard.. now put yah head back and suck on that :D euro-peon
i can stand being called a hater, but white bred euro-peon ::) bitch i live in canada hoe & why u throwing race into this since u popped off fuck urself u nappy headed hoe

Cause you're a white bred chicken shit mufucka and your people originated in europe therefore you're an euro-peon lol You mad???? Shouldn't have responded to me with that bull shit when you could've just sat back and shut the fuck up like I said now get angry and stay that way bitch boy. What I said wasn't racist neither so don't start cryin' she pulled the e-race card 'cause that shit ain't even in the deck.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2008, 11:50:10 AM »
Big Paybaac used to throw up that Blood shit, jumpin hoods now just like his homie Spider Loc. But shit this is back when he use to be good..now he goes by a different name cuz he dont want niggaz to recognize him rollin with a busta ;D ;D

waz happenin Big Paybaac..u my nigga keep makin your money.

TheRealSupreme i'd still nut in your hand even though u ridin Spiders dick too much.
WOW... HE COMES THE BULLSHIT!!! I AINT NEVA BEEN NO RED RAG PATNA!!! NO AMMO HUH??? STOP ACTING LIKE U KNOW ME CUZZ!!!

you used to be dope back then smh at rappers nowadays changin their lyrics just to go by image now.

u used to be dope real talk.
THATS A DOPE FLICC OF KILLA MIKE,I THROW UP THE SAME LETTER ALL THE TIME, GANGSTA'S MOOOVIN!!! AND THAT BLACC RAGG IS HARD TOO..."OH NOW I GET IT" MAN THAT WAS CORNY!!!

HOW DID I KNOW U WAS GONNA DO THAT CORNY SHIT!!!  :loser:

LMFAO!!! Yo homie u mad funny, ever considered stand up? I mean this rap shit ain't working out for u, right? U still in the hood, so why not do 1-2 shows and see how that works out instead. All u gotta do is bring u'r baymaac niggaz with u to the show and start "rapping" and the audience will be cracking up.
lol ha haaaaaa in spider jokes voice

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »

Big Paybaac used to throw up that Blood shit, jumpin hoods now just like his homie Spider Loc. But shit this is back when he use to be good..now he goes by a different name cuz he dont want niggaz to recognize him rollin with a busta ;D ;D

TheRealSupreme i'd still nut in your hand even though u ridin Spiders dick too much.

Ey, I'm a female I supposed to ride dick ...what's your excuse??? You're ridin Spider Loc's and Paybacc's dicks harder than anybody tho I see you tried to keep it cool but you're another alias lol dummy

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »
LMAO MAN IT'S HILARIOUS HOW THESE FUCKEN CLOWNS ON THEIR COMPUTERS ARE TRYING TO SAY SHIT ABOUT BAYMACC NOT MAKING MONEY OFF CONNECTED 4 LIKE THEY SEE THEM IN PERSON ON THE REGULAR TO KNOW, AND IT'S FUNNY HOW THESE DUMB BITCH ASS DUDES TALKING SAYING PAYBACC USE TO THROW UP BLOOD BUT THEY NEVER KNEW PAYBACC BEFORE HE STARTED RAPPING, YOU LIVING IN OREGON HOW YOU GONNA SPEAK ON A NORTH HOLLYWOOD DUDE'S PAST? EXACTLY, OH AND ITS CONNECTED 4 ALL DAY.....DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN !!!!

wow...just wow... lol...

yeah isn't it just wow how all these thugged out g'd up crackers on here are giving all of us white people a bad name by living in gated communities in oregon and ohio and trying to speak on paybacc's past like that.....corny ass shit to the fullest.

nigga are u serious? lol... maybe u should read this thread again before making another post in it.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2008, 11:54:37 AM »
That's like comparing Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to Doggystyle, shit shouldn't even be brought up in the same sentence.

BWS Radio 5 no doubt, and that was just a lil quick fix for the streets, let's not get into REAL BWS Mixtapes, them shits are like albums on the real my nigga.

I fucks with Connected 4 and so does a lot more people because it had more downloads than BWS ;D Last I saw BWS was at 194 when Connected was over 100,000.

Why you mad? lol
why do u support shitty artists, i mean shit i downloaded the tape shit straight trash :P

That's cause you already had your mind set on hating I've never seen you give it up to Spider Loc ...ever! The Loc isn't trash he's just spit that real shit so since you stay listenin' to that same stereotypical bull shit the lyrical authenticity becomes foreign to yo mind.....that's yo problem. Why does it matter to you who I support anyway? It shouldn't matter that's how I know you're a hater 'cause who I support shouldn't bother you not one bit. You should've just said Im feelin BWS and kicked rocks but naw you gotta hate on Supreme's favorite artist real quick thinkin to yourself "I don't like that shit right there" lol

BAYMAACIN' IN THE WHIP ALL DAY ...FUCK WHAT YA'LL HATERS GOT TO SAY! :D Connected 4 damn near 200,000 D/L's
200,000 d/l's & spider joke is still broke, bitch if he release an album he would push 2,000 if that bum is lucky :-[

If that's true then shame on you for hatin on a broke man ...that should let you know that you'll never amount to shit but an insecure chicken shit white bred bastard.. now put yah head back and suck on that :D euro-peon
i can stand being called a hater, but white bred euro-peon ::) bitch i live in canada hoe & why u throwing race into this since u popped off fuck urself u nappy headed hoe

Cause you're a white bred chicken shit mufucka and your people originated in europe therefore you're an euro-peon lol You mad???? Shouldn't have responded to me with that bull shit when you could've just sat back and shut the fuck up like I said now get angry and stay that way bitch boy. What I said wasn't racist neither so don't start cryin' she pulled the e-race card 'cause that shit ain't even in the deck.
africa is that where u originated from, i think it was the zoo u monkey go kill your own people thats what you do best u nasty bitch

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »
Man, ya'll killing this topic. I want to hear more from Paybacc about this supposed "online distribution deal" for their wack free mixtape that these intelligent baymaac niggaz negotiated with www.zshare.com ... lol
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2008, 12:01:17 PM »
damn paybaac why u so mad ??? ;D
mad at who??? not you buddy,u have to be a real person for me to get a lil mad,just gotta checc from ASCAP right now so i feel good...really good, BAYMAAC BABY!!! SHOUT OUT TO SPIDER-LOC!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2008, 12:01:45 PM »

Why you mad? lol

africa is that where u originated from, i think it was the zoo u monkey go kill your own people thats what you do best u nasty bitch

This might get me banned but oh well here it goes lol

I didn't originate from Africa u dumb fuck but my ancestors did now u wanna get racist with the monkey and zoo shit? Well click your heels and go back to hell you pal faced white devil ;D That only goes for you 'cause I know all white people aren't devils just your blood line lol canadian cracker. Enough of the bull shit I mean what I said and I said what I meant GET BACK ON TOPIC FRUIT CUP if you want we can continue this in PM so I can really piss you off with some facts and history.

I choose DJ Whoo Kid Presents: Connected 4 and next time don't reply with that hater shit because of my choice ....act like you don't have no hate in your blood for once.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2008, 12:02:10 PM »

WOW... HE COMES THE BULLSHIT!!! I AINT NEVA BEEN NO RED RAG PATNA!!! NO AMMO HUH??? STOP ACTING LIKE U KNOW ME CUZZ!!!

you used to be dope back then smh at rappers nowadays changin their lyrics just to go by image now.

u used to be dope real talk.
THATS A DOPE FLICC OF KILLA MIKE,I THROW UP THE SAME LETTER ALL THE TIME, GANGSTA'S MOOOVIN!!! AND THAT BLACC RAGG IS HARD TOO..."OH NOW I GET IT" MAN THAT WAS CORNY!!!

HOW DID I KNOW U WAS GONNA DO THAT CORNY SHIT!!!  :loser:

LMFAO!!! Yo homie u mad funny, ever considered stand up? I mean this rap shit ain't working out for u, right? U still in the hood, so why not do 1-2 shows and see how that works out instead. All u gotta do is bring u'r baymaac niggaz with u to the show and start "rapping" and the audience will be cracking up.
MY DICC WANTS TO LAUGH!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »

Why you mad? lol

Talking that racist shit but you on black people dick. You confused bitch.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »

lmao so we in a era now where people compare DOWNLOADS vs ACTUAL SALES?

haha this shit is ridiculous.

ayo Paybaac, if Spider is so hot how come he aint dropped his album yet he been out since the late Death Row days?

Spider Loc and his Baymaac niggaz r too real for us, only a few real OG niggaz can appreciate their music, u have to put in work in the streets or be locked up to understand how great they are. LOL
LISTEN JUMANJI , IM STILL WAITING ON THAT PROOF YOU GOT ON US NOT MAKING ANY BREAD OFF THE MIXTAPE,I ONLY CAN RESPOND TO ONE BITCH NIGGA A DAY!!! ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT U TALKING BOUT IS NOVICE...WHERES THE PROOF OPIE!!!
everybody is gettin money even your cousin thats working at mc donalds. shit your more trash than spi, hes better off on 50's dick big setbaac
WIGGA PLEASE,GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE STEVE NASH!!! IM TRASH LOL...U WISH,I KNOW IM THE SHIT!!! STAY OUTTA GROWN FOLKS CONVO WONDER BREAD!!!
wigga wonder bread :o  stay out of grown folks convo nigga if u grown what the fuck u doing on the computer most grown folks that i know dont know how to use a computer go & get a job u fat fuck
HA HA HA HE SAID NIGGA!!! PRETTY FLY 4 A WHITE GUY...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2008, 12:09:25 PM »

ayo Paybaac, if Spider is so hot how come he aint dropped his album yet he been out since the late Death Row days?

Spider Loc and his Baymaac niggaz r too real for us, only a few real OG niggaz can appreciate their music, u have to put in work in the streets or be locked up to understand how great they are. LOL
LISTEN JUMANJI , IM STILL WAITING ON THAT PROOF YOU GOT ON US NOT MAKING ANY BREAD OFF THE MIXTAPE,I ONLY CAN RESPOND TO ONE BITCH NIGGA A DAY!!! ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT U TALKING BOUT IS NOVICE...WHERES THE PROOF OPIE!!!
everybody is gettin money even your cousin thats working at mc donalds. shit your more trash than spi, hes better off on 50's dick big setbaac
WIGGA PLEASE,GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE STEVE NASH!!! IM TRASH LOL...U WISH,I KNOW IM THE SHIT!!! STAY OUTTA GROWN FOLKS CONVO WONDER BREAD!!!
wigga wonder bread :o  stay out of grown folks convo nigga if u grown what the fuck u doing on the computer most grown folks that i know dont know how to use a computer go & get a job u fat fuck
HA HA HA HE SAID NIGGA!!! PRETTY FLY 4 A WHITE GUY...

Man, ya'll killing this topic. I want to hear more from Paybacc about this supposed "online distribution deal" for their wack free mixtape that these intelligent baymaac niggaz negotiated with www.zshare.com ... lol

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »

Let me guess your a blackwall fan right? Day after day yall make it your job to hate on baymaac. Im pretty sure if we go in a game topic yall niggaz suckin his dick in peace and aint nobody talkin bout how gay you niggaz is for lovin a nigga with a backround as solid as michael jacksons when it comes down to the streets. Baymaac fans don't make no game topics and be on some hatin shit,we let it do what it do with the bitch nigga, so that right there lets me know the fanbase between the two camps. And best believe we aint the weird ass niggaz. When yall niggaz stop gargling baymaacs nutz hit the exit. 

Nigga, at the end of the day Game fucks with legends in this HipHop shit from every coast, where is Spider Loc? All those years he put in work in the streets ain't gonna give him shit in HipHop, we in a fucking Recession my nigga, ain't no one gonna buying a retarded streets niggaz cd out of sympathy for his tough life in the streets, that's the reason why his boss (5-0) ain't want shit to do with him. lol

Game sucks dick who and the fucks mentions everybody in every line? Spi is his own my man aint got to mention niggaz name in every bar for shock value,he makin his own way in this game. You talking bout we in recession well shouldnt you be figuring out a new way to get money instead of speaking on a nigga you dont like? He appears super gangsta to you cause you aint never been out the burbs. My nigga got skills. Stop stereotyping and do your research the nigga got plenty tracks that aint got shit to do with banging. Haha he needs no sympathy his skills got the fan base growing keep watching and hatin like i know u gonna do.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2008, 12:10:14 PM »

Why you mad? lol

OOH U TOLD US...LOL!!! MANKIND ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA STUPID,DO YA HOMEWORK!!! NOW GO BACC TO LISTENING TO BLACC MUSIC...NO ONE ON YA CORNA GOT SWAGGA LIKE US!!!"OH CANADA" "OH CANADA"