Author Topic: 2Pac is alive & I have proof, shocking details posted inside, G-Spot EXCLUSIVE  (Read 709 times)

BJV

Kilo2

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is hilarious

Lunatic

lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMMFAO!!!!  :laugh:

Actually, that might be DMX. Notice the license plate is Florida. For some reason X be camping out in Florida a lot lately. This is probably one of them times when he got arrested, all cracked out riding trunk gun.  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Actually, that might be DMX. Notice the license plate is Florida. For some reason X be camping out in Florida a lot lately. This is probably one of them times when he got arrested, all cracked out riding trunk gun.  :laugh:

LOLOLOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Imagine the driver telling X to get his ass up front and X saying "nah, fuck that, I'm ridin' trunk gun nigga"

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Imagine the driver telling X to get his ass up front and X saying "nah, fuck that, I'm ridin' trunk gun nigga"
lmao...+1 8) 8) 8)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lmao...+1 8) 8) 8)

+1  ;D

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lmao...+1 8) 8) 8)

+1  ;D
lmfao...+1 ;D 8) 8) 8)

da_notorious_mack

the driver dosent even know X is there...he jumped on at the junction and is halfway through stealing that Compaq box ;D

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the driver dosent even know X is there...he jumped on at the junction and is halfway through stealing that Compaq box ;D

LMFAO!!

+1

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don

LMFAO!!

+1

LOL +1

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL TO THIS WHOLE THREAD!!! 8) 8) 8) AND +1 8) 8) 8)