Author Topic: SHOULD YOU BE ALLOWED TO RAP ABOUT BEING IN PRISON IF YOU NEVER BEEN ?  (Read 2151 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SHOULD YOU BE ALLOWED TO RAP ABOUT BEING IN PRISON IF YOU NEVER BEEN ?
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
Now im not giving a pass to a nigga to rap about the streets just cause he grew up in the hood. A nigga who got slapped around,niggaz made strip,made him go to the store for dutches,got his pockets ran through,gets sonned on the reg can't rap bout that gangsta shit.

So you make guys get naked for you? ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2008, 01:30:05 PM »
IMO no!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LONDON!

« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2008, 01:48:07 PM »
Now im not giving a pass to a nigga to rap about the streets just cause he grew up in the hood. A nigga who got slapped around,niggaz made strip,made him go to the store for dutches,got his pockets ran through,gets sonned on the reg can't rap bout that gangsta shit.

I feel what your saying dawg, no funny bizness, chumps shouldn't be allowed to try talk tuff on the mike, trying to poison the youngas minds wit there frontman antics, gangsta nerd fantasies, chumps leave the mic's alone pussy

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2008, 01:55:32 PM »
thats some real shit and many of us (many people in general) have been thru that

yeah like come on now, Im from the ATL, i live in LA now though, and I'VE NEVER KILLED NOBODY.

but i had a gun since i was 12 yrs old, thats how it was, Im from the projects, and niggahs was getting shot over dumb shit, like he said she said through chicks.
so at the age of 12, me and my homie was like, hey, lets put our money together and get heat.

We left our projects, and niggahs wanted to fight us where ever we went (basically gang bangin', we just don't call it that where we from, we call it THUGIN')

some times shots ringed out, and me and my niggahs shot back.  At the age of 17, i was shot in my thigh and stomach for not leaving a corner when i was hustling.  A group of niggahs approached me when i didn't have my gun, (had my knife), and said get the fuck from round here, and I stayed because I was tempted by $$$$$, they came back like an hour or so later, and shots ringed out, i got hit twice, my 2 homies ran on me and left me for dead.  I never retaliated, didn't know who did it and in Atlanta we ain't like how it is in cali, and just shoot anybody in that neighborhood you know, we want to bring it to the motherfuckaz who did it.  Anyways, to make a long story short.
I write raps, and my raps are pretty hard core, like i say something like, disrespect me, and i'll make your family bleed.
Im dead serious, if a niggah disrespect me, we gonna bump heads.  Some times i say shit like we pop niggahs or whatever, I'VE NEVER KILLED NOBODY, but like i said, my gun has clapped many times lol for different reasons.

One time i went to the skating ring, and some niggahs from a rival project was in there, they jumped my homie in the bathroom, so we waited in the parking lot, when they was leaving we followed they car (I WAS SO MAD, I WAS GONNA KILL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS) but we shot they car the fuck up from the back, and left, I KNOW THEY DIDN"T DIE, they sped off with a shattered back window.

am i fake in Cali standards?

i know im not fake, but are you telling me because i've never actually killed someone, im not a thug?  homie, Me and my whole project used to jump niggahs every fucking day, we basically were gangbangers but we repped the name of the projects, any niggah that was an outsider was getting approached and jump, in highschool, we jump niggahs like out of me being in highshcool 3 years, we jumped like well over 20 people, like our hoods name was none not to fuck with, and we really sold crack.

just watch the wire, that was me and my homies, posted up in the projects making money for the older cats, and gettin' paid to do so, then when the older niggahs was on the bullshit, we switched and made our own moves.  Some of my closet friends were real killers, alot of them are doing time, cuz i moved to cali when i was 19, and shit got out of hand when my generation hit like 20, niggahs really started just buck wilin', but its crazy, in Cali if you don't claim crip or blood, they think your fake for saying you bust or will bust your gun,
lol, you know how many niggahs we ran up on, and put the gun in they face and said, empty your pockets?
any outsider who came through my hood was a target, I don't even think some cali niggahs would come through there, i never seen none there,

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BLACK n Brown

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2008, 02:13:43 PM »

So you make guys get naked for you? ;D

THAT NIGGAH MUST BE FROM NEW YORK, THATS HOW THEY HUMILIATE PEOPLE OVER THERE, REMEMBER BELLY "STRIP MOTHERFUCKER!!! POP POP POP" IN BUNZ BASEMENT LOL

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2008, 02:21:34 PM »
i think when shit started flipping was when gang banging got introduced to the music.

if you listen to the early east coast rap and west coast gangsta rap, there was never
any set tripping or claiming. they just talked about what they saw in the hood, or
told the story from the streets perspective and dropped knowledge or just
told like street stories.

but then all of the sudden it became cool to gang bang and i mostly blame the
fans for that shit. now you're pushing dudes who were never gangster or
banged or whatever to put that image up and promote it like it was real to them.

it's like you can't do hardcore hip hop or rap anymore without claiming to be
a gang banger at some point or trying to get certified. thats why these
chumps put out all these hood dvds with people from their neighborhoods certifying them,
man that shit has nothing to do with the music.

it's this weird obsession of rap fans to have these artists be real and shit like this.
people are just playing characters now.  
why don't these dudes just be rappers? like "this is who i am, i be rapping, i may have
done dirt before but now i just rap cuz im not with that anymore".

i feel like, rappers should be able to say whatever they want. but as far as fabricating
your lifestyle and who you are, and marketing that bullshit to people, thats whack.

Inland_Bound

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2008, 02:24:52 PM »

SHOULD YOU BE ALLOWED TO RAP ABOUT BEING IN PRISON IF YOU NEVER BEEN ?

SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO RAP ABOUT SHOOTIN MUH FUCKAS IF YOU NEVER HAVE ?

OR IS IT A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL GANGSTAS AND ENTERTAINMENT ?

any comments..
if you didn't live it you shouldn't rhyme about it. that's called frontin' or lying for lack of a better word. the opposite of the truth is a ....

REAL SHIT. Muthafuckas are always rapping bout shooting and killing people, which most probably never done, but once you rapping about doing time in prison in which you never have, you definitely outta line!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2008, 03:11:36 PM »
I mean its cool if a nigga grew up around it and rap about it,but when that nigga starts trying to pull the wool over niggaz eyes then that's a problem. Just listen to the message by nas that shit he was rapping about in that song didn't happen to him but he wasn't tryin to make niggaz believe he did. But it was coo cause niggaz knew nas was official he didn't grow up in the burbs and wasn't just making up a story on shit that don't occur where he's at.
true. nas is like a narrarator for the streets(well use to be) from that angle i can accept it but a rick ross kinda nigga it's unacceptable.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Muhfukka

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »
i think exaggerating your own experiences is ok to a certain extent, but once it gets to the game's level its bad

BigO

« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2008, 03:46:55 PM »
i think exaggerating your own experiences is ok to a certain extent, but once it gets to the game's level its bad

i agree, its like these niggahs forget rappers are human beings or some shit, we are all "real" humans, niggahs exaggerate, thats normal human nature,

and me REALLY BEING FROM THE HOOD (i don't know where yall from) I SEEN IT ALL!  I seen the quietiest kid in the whole neighborhood, everybody thought he don't do shit, come out his house and shoot shit the fuck up!!!  It happens, so keep that in mind, quiet niggahs will kill, loud niggahs talk shit, they be the ones who get killed, its wild were we walk kid!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2008, 04:01:22 PM »
99% of all gangsta rappers is actors...snoop, dre, cube, kurupt, daz, game, mac 10, 2pac, glasses malone, crooked i, kokane, dresta, soopafly...all 'em niggas is fake..they pretend. most real gz dont even rap. at the same time snoop is on stage singin 187 on a cop there is a muthafucca out on the street actually doin it.

BigO

« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »
99% of all gangsta rappers is actors...snoop, dre, cube, kurupt, daz, game, mac 10, 2pac, glasses malone, crooked i, kokane, dresta, soopafly...all 'em niggas is fake..they pretend. most real gz dont even rap. at the same time snoop is on stage singin 187 on a cop there is a muthafucca out on the street actually doin it.
^^^^
great point, let me elaborate...

to make it to their level, it is impossible...I REPEAT, IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO BE AN ACTOR.
THE REAL DEAL RAPPERS (THAT KEEP IT WHAT YOU CALL 100% REAL ARE EITHER DEAD, IN JAIL, OR ON THE STREETS FOR DOING REAL SHIT), reason being, WHO WANTS TO SIGN A REAL KILLER?
DO YOU PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THAT THESE RAPPERS GOT TO TALK TO WHITE EXECUTIVES IN OFFICES, MEET PEOPLE OF THE HIGHEST CLASS AND WHAT NOT, WHO IS GONNA SIGN A NIGGAH THEY FEAR, THESE WHITE DUDES AIN'T SIGNING THEM REAL NIGGAHS WHO GONNA PUNCH THEM IN THEY FACE WHEN THEY PAY THEM A FUCKED UP CHECK LOL
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!
THEY GONNA SIGN THE DUDE WHO IS REAL AND SMART ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH WHAT HE'S GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHEN HE'S SIGNED.
OR THE PERSON WHO'S REAL, AND KNOWS HE HAS TO CHANGE HIS LIFESTYLE TO GET THE REAL $$

I WOULD NEVER GET SIGNED BECAUSE IM TOO REAL, LIKE YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE GET FUCKED BY RECORD COMPANIES, I WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE AT THE RECORD COMPANY CHRISTMAS PARTY BEATING UP EXECUTIVES FOR NOT PAYING ME RIGHT, AND WHERES THAT GONNA END ME UP AT??? THEY GONNA SNITCH, AND I'LL BE IN THE REAL JAIL WITH ALL THE OTHER REAL RAPPERS,

THEM WHITE BOYS WANT PUPPETS, SO OF COURSE THEY GOT TO BE ACTORS, ALOT OF THEM CHANGE FOR THE FAME, PERFECT EXAMPLE BEING 50 CENT, HE STARTED OUT STRAIGHT G, THEN SEEN THE MONEY WAS WITH TALKING YOUR SHIRT OFF AND DANCING, NOW LOOK AT HIM, "CANDY SHOP" U FEEL ME, THATS WHERE THE MONEY AND THE PUSSY WAS AT, I CAN'T HATE, BUT I CAN'T DO WHAT HE DID NEITHER, A REAL NIGGAH HAS TOO MANY MORALS TO DO THAT SHIT, SO THEY WON'T MAKE IT

IM GONNA NAME 4 EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE.

1. BEANIE SIGEL  (A REAL HOOD NIGGAH, BUT HANDLES BUSINESS STILL, AND EVERYBODY IS TERRIFIED OF THIS NIGGAH, EVERY LABEL PERSON INCLUDING KAYNE WEST, IM SURE YOU HEARD WHAT HE SAID AFTER BEANIE CALLED HIM GAY)

2. TRICK DADDY ( NEED I EXPLAIN, HE'S REAL)

3. C MURDA  ( I NEVER SEEN HIM SELL OUT YET, IF IM WRONG SHOW ME)

4. DMX  (THIS NIGGAH IS SO REAL LIKE, EVERY EXECUTIVE YOU KNOW IS SHOOK DEEP DOWN INSIDE OF HIM, HE'S A TIMEBOMB JUST WAITING TO BLOW, YO THIS MOTHERFUCKING N;IGGAH AIN'T SHOW UP TO 2 MAJOR MTV AWARD SHOW PERFORMANCES, BECAUSE HE WAS IN A BLUNT SESSION, IF THAT AIN'T REAL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS, HE WAS LIKE, FUCK MTV)

YO WHO ELSE WOULD DO THAT LOL

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2008, 08:07:07 PM »
^^^^
great point, let me elaborate...

to make it to their level, it is impossible...I REPEAT, IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO BE AN ACTOR.
THE REAL DEAL RAPPERS (THAT KEEP IT WHAT YOU CALL 100% REAL ARE EITHER DEAD, IN JAIL, OR ON THE STREETS FOR DOING REAL SHIT), reason being, WHO WANTS TO SIGN A REAL KILLER?
DO YOU PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THAT THESE RAPPERS GOT TO TALK TO WHITE EXECUTIVES IN OFFICES, MEET PEOPLE OF THE HIGHEST CLASS AND WHAT NOT, WHO IS GONNA SIGN A NIGGAH THEY FEAR, THESE WHITE DUDES AIN'T SIGNING THEM REAL NIGGAHS WHO GONNA PUNCH THEM IN THEY FACE WHEN THEY PAY THEM A FUCKED UP CHECK LOL
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!
THEY GONNA SIGN THE DUDE WHO IS REAL AND SMART ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH WHAT HE'S GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHEN HE'S SIGNED.
OR THE PERSON WHO'S REAL, AND KNOWS HE HAS TO CHANGE HIS LIFESTYLE TO GET THE REAL $$

I WOULD NEVER GET SIGNED BECAUSE IM TOO REAL, LIKE YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE GET FUCKED BY RECORD COMPANIES, I WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE AT THE RECORD COMPANY CHRISTMAS PARTY BEATING UP EXECUTIVES FOR NOT PAYING ME RIGHT, AND WHERES THAT GONNA END ME UP AT??? THEY GONNA SNITCH, AND I'LL BE IN THE REAL JAIL WITH ALL THE OTHER REAL RAPPERS,

THEM WHITE BOYS WANT PUPPETS, SO OF COURSE THEY GOT TO BE ACTORS, ALOT OF THEM CHANGE FOR THE FAME, PERFECT EXAMPLE BEING 50 CENT, HE STARTED OUT STRAIGHT G, THEN SEEN THE MONEY WAS WITH TALKING YOUR SHIRT OFF AND DANCING, NOW LOOK AT HIM, "CANDY SHOP" U FEEL ME, THATS WHERE THE MONEY AND THE PUSSY WAS AT, I CAN'T HATE, BUT I CAN'T DO WHAT HE DID NEITHER, A REAL NIGGAH HAS TOO MANY MORALS TO DO THAT SHIT, SO THEY WON'T MAKE IT

IM GONNA NAME 4 EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE.

1. BEANIE SIGEL  (A REAL HOOD NIGGAH, BUT HANDLES BUSINESS STILL, AND EVERYBODY IS TERRIFIED OF THIS NIGGAH, EVERY LABEL PERSON INCLUDING KAYNE WEST, IM SURE YOU HEARD WHAT HE SAID AFTER BEANIE CALLED HIM GAY)

2. TRICK DADDY ( NEED I EXPLAIN, HE'S REAL)

3. C MURDA  ( I NEVER SEEN HIM SELL OUT YET, IF IM WRONG SHOW ME)

4. DMX  (THIS NIGGAH IS SO REAL LIKE, EVERY EXECUTIVE YOU KNOW IS SHOOK DEEP DOWN INSIDE OF HIM, HE'S A TIMEBOMB JUST WAITING TO BLOW, YO THIS MOTHERFUCKING N;IGGAH AIN'T SHOW UP TO 2 MAJOR MTV AWARD SHOW PERFORMANCES, BECAUSE HE WAS IN A BLUNT SESSION, IF THAT AIN'T REAL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS, HE WAS LIKE, FUCK MTV)

YO WHO ELSE WOULD DO THAT LOL

What about C-Bo or Messy Marv? They can't seem to stay out of jail for more than a year at a time.

Muhfukka

« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2008, 08:08:41 PM »
yeah plus e-40 and b-legit

penenstamp

« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2008, 09:43:49 PM »
I love it how some people in here type in capitals as if their lives depend on it.