Author Topic: Glasses Malone To Release Fuck G. Malone Mixtape Oct.7th/Monster's InK Delayed  (Read 2462 times)

italy3

• Lil Geezy
fire  im bin waiting for a while tho the name kills  me

h2k4

lol  :-X

it's a free product... so no complaining now...  :)
That makes it even worse.  The fact that you can't even release a mixtape on time speaks volumes.  And it isn't just Malone.

damn, you guys over-react for every little thing. the guy is waiting on a verse to complete a song.... just for you guys to have it for free, something you aren't even paying for.... so just sit tight ...  it's not a major fuckin' delay or anything...
Clearly, you're not going to say anything negative because you know him on a personal level and don't want to ruin your connects.  It's the principal of the fact that an artist can't stick to a release date.  I wasn't expecting this tape to release on the 7th because as with the majority of "New West" artists, they can't deliver a project on time.  If you don't see the bigger picture, I don't know what else to tell you.

lol... I do see the bigger picture... which is why I ain't tripping over it unlike yourself. I know all of the details that it goes in to making projects happen.

I'm not tripping over this not releasing.  I'm just speaking on the reality of the situation.  These newer artists can't deliver when they say they will.  Even something as small as a free mixtape being delayed, has an affect on the fan base and the character of the artist.  I'm glad you know what it takes to make projects happen but you're not seeing my point....

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Stlyes, What are the chances of this coming out today?? When you think well see it?
Not tripping on it being late, Its free so why should we care when we get it? We'll get it when its done. Just wondering when you think well see it? 8)

AnybodyKilla

That makes it even worse.  The fact that you can't even release a mixtape on time speaks volumes.  And it isn't just Malone.

damn, you guys over-react for every little thing. the guy is waiting on a verse to complete a song.... just for you guys to have it for free, something you aren't even paying for.... so just sit tight ...  it's not a major fuckin' delay or anything...
Clearly, you're not going to say anything negative because you know him on a personal level and don't want to ruin your connects.  It's the principal of the fact that an artist can't stick to a release date.  I wasn't expecting this tape to release on the 7th because as with the majority of "New West" artists, they can't deliver a project on time.  If you don't see the bigger picture, I don't know what else to tell you.

lol... I do see the bigger picture... which is why I ain't tripping over it unlike yourself. I know all of the details that it goes in to making projects happen.

I'm not tripping over this not releasing.  I'm just speaking on the reality of the situation.  These newer artists can't deliver when they say they will.  Even something as small as a free mixtape being delayed, has an affect on the fan base and the character of the artist.  I'm glad you know what it takes to make projects happen but you're not seeing my point....

I totally agree with out on all that. I dont know whats up with these guys, do they fee like they have sold millions of albums that they can take there time on shit like this and drop it whenever and not stick to a date...doesnt make sense to me. I aint really trippen, its just like this shit happens everyday when it comes to wc release dates. These guys seriously need to get there shit str8!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When has Glasses not delivered on a mixtape project? This is his first delay and it's not even a major one. It's just a matter of days.

If that upsets your world, than I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully a pacifier can suffice.  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

^on the real!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy

styles cant even wipe his azz homie u think he knows what it takes to make projects happen pleeeeze

Lunatic

^lol at this dude goin thread-to-thread dissing styles

h2k4

When has Glasses not delivered on a mixtape project? This is his first delay and it's not even a major one. It's just a matter of days.

If that upsets your world, than I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully a pacifier can suffice.  8)

No disrespect but it's quite evident that you're too simple-minded to understand the point that is being made.  Like I said in a previous post, you know some of these guys on a personal level so I'm not expecting you to say anything that could jeopardize your relationship with them.  Keep ridin'.  ;)

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
a delay because of a missin mack 10 verse? for a FREE MIXTAPE? i mean it shows glasses care of quality and all that, but c'mon... it's a damn mixtape, not a retail album or somethin...
how tha fuck u gon delay a digital mixtape release anyway?! i swear to god these rappers need to get their shit str8...ever heard of deadlines muthafuckas...

It's not going to kill you to wait a little bit extra for it. At least I hope not...lol.

sounds like tha time they said that 2 u when you ordered tha combo at mickey deeez

h2k4

a delay because of a missin mack 10 verse? for a FREE MIXTAPE? i mean it shows glasses care of quality and all that, but c'mon... it's a damn mixtape, not a retail album or somethin...
how tha fuck u gon delay a digital mixtape release anyway?! i swear to god these rappers need to get their shit str8...ever heard of deadlines muthafuckas...

It's not going to kill you to wait a little bit extra for it. At least I hope not...lol.

sounds like tha time they said that 2 u when you ordered tha combo at mickey deeez

LOL, that's messed up.

Lunatic

^don't encourage this hatin fool

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
^don't encourage this hatin fool

i aint hatin i just said yo site is ugly and you got butt hurt and defended yo man styles

now people cant laugh cuz yo pussy bleedin

Lunatic

i aint hatin
so going into every raptalk-related thread and talking shit about us/styles ain't hating? lol, fooled me ::)

midwestryder

i aint hatin
so going into every raptalk-related thread and talking shit about us/styles ain't hating? lol, fooled me ::)
it is hating . so you are right & dude is wrong