Author Topic: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc  (Read 2113 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2008, 04:44:59 PM »
Man this shit dont make no sense ! Paybacc and the rest of the crew wanna come up on here and say they posting for the fans. Do me a favor and total all your fans on here and ask yourself if its really worth all this back and forth nonsense bullshit yall be going through. You say this is just the net and it dont affect you or your life in any way. But thats where youre wrong at ! If you really didnt give 2 fucks you wouldnt be here tryna defend yourself and your boss.. This aint the streets, we not in the hood ! You say youve grown out of that gangbangin mentality but yet you bring that image to these boards. You tellin us that Game, Lil Weezy, Baby, Rick Ross,Snoop are all fake and phony like its gonna make a real difference to their fans. Yall always claim everybody here hatin on your boss but you cant see how cowardly yall try and turn their fans away.
 You say your grown ass men and women but yet acting younger than some of the kids on here ! ONe thing you pointed out Paybacc is how you was fuckin with Game because it was about money and how you thought he was your mill ticket to the top. You would of wrote a diss song on your boss if Game asked you to back then. And now youre fuckin with his rival which shows you have no morals or character. I bet if Game wanted to collaborate with you on his album today you wouldnt turn that shit down !
Im not here to cause chaos and argue with you but one thing for sure is yall need to get your shit together. Respect is given where its deserved !!! If your boss wanna gain respect he need to follow guidelines and learn to respect the game. I understand yall might be hurting and shit may not have worked out as promised for Spider but it still dont give him the right to make one diss after another !
Dont give me any excuses or any of your twisted logic. I aint tyna hear all that. Ive said what I have to say
I never seen nobody on here trying to get people fans to not listen to them, and I got a few Spider Cds and the only ones he really disses people on is th Bangadoshish ones, what is your point dog?

Thats the fake one look at the names closely.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

jrome

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »
Man this shit dont make no sense ! Paybacc and the rest of the crew wanna come up on here and say they posting for the fans. Do me a favor and total all your fans on here and ask yourself if its really worth all this back and forth nonsense bullshit yall be going through. You say this is just the net and it dont affect you or your life in any way. But thats where youre wrong at ! If you really didnt give 2 fucks you wouldnt be here tryna defend yourself and your boss.. This aint the streets, we not in the hood ! You say youve grown out of that gangbangin mentality but yet you bring that image to these boards. You tellin us that Game, Lil Weezy, Baby, Rick Ross,Snoop are all fake and phony like its gonna make a real difference to their fans. Yall always claim everybody here hatin on your boss but you cant see how cowardly yall try and turn their fans away.
 You say your grown ass men and women but yet acting younger than some of the kids on here ! ONe thing you pointed out Paybacc is how you was fuckin with Game because it was about money and how you thought he was your mill ticket to the top. You would of wrote a diss song on your boss if Game asked you to back then. And now youre fuckin with his rival which shows you have no morals or character. I bet if Game wanted to collaborate with you on his album today you wouldnt turn that shit down !
Im not here to cause chaos and argue with you but one thing for sure is yall need to get your shit together. Respect is given where its deserved !!! If your boss wanna gain respect he need to follow guidelines and learn to respect the game. I understand yall might be hurting and shit may not have worked out as promised for Spider but it still dont give him the right to make one diss after another !
Dont give me any excuses or any of your twisted logic. I aint tyna hear all that. Ive said what I have to say
I never seen nobody on here trying to get people fans to not listen to them, and I got a few Spider Cds and the only ones he really disses people on is th Bangadoshish ones, what is your point dog?
My point dog is he shouldnt be dissing anyone period ! I understand Spider might be mad at the world for all his shortcomings and not succeeding with his label. But he aint gonna gain any fans at the rate hes going. I dont kno of you noticed homie but Bush just signed the 700 billion bail out plan today which will take us into recession.  200 thousand jobs were wiped out today with the number of failing banks  growing as we speak.
Now I dont know about you dog but this shit makes me angry because it concerns our people. Instead of spending all that time in the studio making useless music Spider would get better results spittin lyrics tryna educate our generation instead of promoting violence and hate !

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »
Spider isnt the only MC who's dissed somebody, thats an everyday thing in hip hop, I know at least 10 niggaz who make thousands everyday and they listening to Spider music we call it that BAYMAAC music cause we out here getting this gwop!

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

jrome

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2008, 05:16:10 PM »
Spider isnt the only MC who's dissed somebody, thats an everyday thing in hip hop, I know at least 10 niggaz who make thousands everyday and they listening to Spider music we call it that BAYMAAC music cause we out here getting this gwop!
Listen to yourself ! What money have yall made with the baymaac movement ? Im just tryna put a bug in your ear cuz the shit yall call making music aint working fo yall. Thats not a diss its the truth !

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2008, 05:20:00 PM »
Listen to yourself ! What money have yall made with the baymaac movement ? Im just tryna put a bug in your ear cuz the shit yall call making music aint working fo yall. Thats not a diss its the truth !

dogg you follow them baymaac niggaz like a fag

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2008, 05:46:51 PM »
I'm not in Baymaac, but I Baymaac though, I said me and my niggaz on the block listen to Spider Loc when we get our grind on in the Notorious Nickersons Gardens!

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

bg smoke loc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2008, 05:57:03 PM »
this niga said grind on..what grind on little nigga..looking like sanford and son..son

bg smoke loc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2008, 06:00:43 PM »
nigga talkin about thizzin in his song..my bay boys ride scrapers shut up little nigga..what you know aobut the 50 100s ghost town little nigga aint ever been to the o..nigga..shut up little nigga..what you know about he acorn projects nigga..shut up nigga..

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2008, 06:29:45 PM »
Aren't we all adults here? Or at least give off the preception that we are? Don't put blame on a guy for making jokes when all yall baymacc folks could just as easily ignore it. Pick your battles or take it to private messages. This shit is getting redundant.

making jokes maan if u dont grow the fucc up,thats the problem muthafuccas is always playing,thats why we cant have a serious discussion cuz soon as a conversation gets real somebody starts name calling then the shit gets goofy,me personally i dont give a fucc cuz these dudes on here cant fade me but other peoples skin might not be as thicc,if you cant ignore the threads enuff not to leave a comment when the topic aint even about you, then how the fucc are you gonna tell me or anybody to ignore him cuz hes "only joking",homie i aint no joke or nothing i represent is a joke!!! spider-loc is my homie regardless of what ya'll think of cuz he my nigga till the wheels fall off,u mothafuccas dont even know the niggas u be on here defending, u just fans of the music,im a fan and cuzz is my patna,so i gotta right to go hard on niggas when they hating for the fucc of it!!! when somebody comes with some legit gripes or question then i will respond to the best of my abilities,till then fucc the haters...BAYMAAC!!!

Whatever dude. Your logic is ass backwards. There is no thread on this site dedicated to me. Am I supposed to not post at all? You're dumb as hell. No wonder everyone is talking shit to you. If you can't take friendly advice, but would rather throw it back in my face, then your ass deserves to get ran the fuck outta here. Before you and your baymacc friends showed up, there were like 2 people who posted about Spider. If you ask me, that is 2 people too many. Get off that dumb shit and maybe, just maybe, folks wouldn't give you so much trouble. Act civil for once. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so just fuckin' deal with it.

in my opinion your a coccsuccer,hows that for some logic??? ran outta where by who??? the geeks,the haters(like you),the homos, spoken like a true piece of shit!!! u aint no different from the rest of the hating ass bitch boys,everything i said im my response to you was some real talk,but of course you came bacc with some cornball talk,or your just too stupid to comprehend,either way i could give 2 fuccs about how u feel about me anyway u just another scary-ass ignorant groupie zombie internet bullshit opinoin giving fucc boy!!! stay outta my or spi's threads if u dont like the music cuz your not welcome in here...we put shit up for the fans not haters!!! i dont wanna hear your or anybody elses same shit talking opinions everyday all day!!! SO FUCC YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

So you think I'm a cocksucker. Oh no, I am so hurt. ::)

LOL @ some bitch who probably never graduated from high school calling me stupid. If it doesn't bother you that I or anyone else posts about Spider or you, why the hell are you begging a mod to lock the threads? You must have been dropped on your head as a child. All you have done since you have been here is act all big and bad like you are untouchable. You aren't doing anything but turning your fans into your enemies because you are nothing but a punk. But I digress. I don't normally post in these types of threads, so I'm out. Have fun with all of the friends you have made.

Oh yeah, and I'm not a Game fan if that is what you are thinking. Not everyone plays follow the leader.
where did u see me begging for the mods to locc the topics??? i could give a flying fucc  what they do or say cuz i gonna ride bacc regardless!!! he got a me, meaning jome asking me to stop responding to bullshit...i am big and bad are you gonna do anything about it??? nope...im not turning my fans against me,i appreciate the lil support i got,its 187 on the haters tho!!!  oh yeah eat shit and die!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2008, 06:30:50 PM »
LOL Big PayBacc getting shit on. Well goes to show if you expose your asshole your going to get fucked.... :(
thats the same thing i told your madre...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2008, 06:32:08 PM »
paybacc stop it nigga..jome 1 point paybacc 0 points real talk..you sound like a bitch man on some real shit.and your followers bookie cash.real supreme..too..cause everybody is a game fan including yourself and spider loc..and the whole baymaac..if that nigga game didnt have beef with spider you would be bangin his shit too...game does dumb ass hypocrite ass shit too..but at the end of the day rap is entertainment..but you see what game did..he had a story that came wit em..dre liked it and 50 liked it and rolled with it..if game was a talented artist he wouldnt step out and venture off and work with big names in this rap game like nas..travis barker..camron..jim jones..joe buddens..three 6 mafia..scarface.d block.dogg pound..ice cube..raekwon..prodigy on this nigga new cd..every nigga i named is legends that he s worked with..except jim jones and joe buddens....you baymaac spend so much energy on being reputables..how hard you are and all this shit..if spider wasnt from ecc like one of the biggest sets in l.a...he wouldnt be poppin that shit trust me..at the end of the day..we talkin about rap skills..who got skills on the mic..you think your boss spider loc is the best rapper out here cause he got all this material..he got some cool tracks..but his best tracks are on his mixtapes..gon pay me..f the haters..in california wit 50 cent..been around the world..those are some solid tracks..you keep saying know one ask relevant questions in here..is a bunch of nonsense to me..why would you take it upon yourself to diss lil wayne oh i know thats how baymac get down..you guys promote yourselves off negative energy and dissin niggaz to get in the game..look at spider on some real shit when he was on deathrow and made them weak ass tracs off dysfunctional family..nobody was checking for this nigga..and when he was fuccin wit cbo nobody was checkin for this nigga..he s on killa tay first cd..(but you claim you ve never heard of killa tay..that s one nigga who is a beast on the mic..go listen to the moment of truth cd he did wit cbo and tell me he dont have spits..holla back..you talking about niggaz dont be getting under your chin and your so tough and all this bullshit..why did you take time out to go to 24 hr fitness.you didnt go cause someone was talking shit..you went cause niggaz knew the business..was asking some real questions about whats really going on ???i see white dudes on here taking time out to draw pictures...and save pics from myspace that shit dont have nothin to do with the topics..all you keep saying nobody has nothing to do ..how do you know...real shit..... 
:tosser:

bg smoke loc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »
shut up paybac you a busta ass valley baby nigga..eses run the valley fatboy..you aint big and bad you talk cause you like 6 9 400 lbs..nigga..you know whats up nigga...thats why you tryin to meet niggaz at 24 hr fitness..without even getting a number first..you look like a hoe in that video too nigga..you talkin about you got houses stop it nigga..niggaz like me will never be a passenger in anybodys vehicle..when you got rides like me and my niggaz i would rather drive then be in the passenger seat..your rappin is garbage..you only got like 3 fans..the fake nigga bookie..talkin about sittin on chrome.real i look like a man supreme..trav i use to play in family matters treezy..so stop it nigga..you aint the only one out here who know killaz in the streets..real killaz dont talk on the net..they be about they business..oh i know you in the valley..aint too much goin out there...the eses got that shit sewed..you know it too fatboy..arleta..sfernando valley..canoga park..so stop it fat nigga..if you look at crash site indastreets.man allyou guys fans are white boys and white girls.so stop it..they dont know shit aobut rap.if you a real rap fan man..anticipating albums comin out

jay rock solo
cbo killa tay duo cd
thuglordz
gmalone
prodigy new solo
jadakiss
joe buddens
lox
dr dre
kurupt
roscoe
mitchy slick yea dat
jacka
ampicino
scarface last cd
slim thug
jayo felony new shit...
anything from that nigga max b oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
nigga max b is the hardest in the game right now..he shuttin shit down wit his style
techniec too

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2008, 06:55:08 PM »
Hahahaha this sweden ass nigga is off the hook. Sweden Banga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2008, 07:06:31 PM »
shut up paybac you a busta ass valley baby nigga..eses run the valley fatboy..you aint big and bad you talk cause you like 6 9 400 lbs..nigga..you know whats up nigga...thats why you tryin to meet niggaz at 24 hr fitness..without even getting a number first..you look like a hoe in that video too nigga..you talkin about you got houses stop it nigga..niggaz like me will never be a passenger in anybodys vehicle..when you got rides like me and my niggaz i would rather drive then be in the passenger seat..your rappin is garbage..you only got like 3 fans..the fake nigga bookie..talkin about sittin on chrome.real i look like a man supreme..trav i use to play in family matters treezy..so stop it nigga..you aint the only one out here who know killaz in the streets..real killaz dont talk on the net..they be about they business..oh i know you in the valley..aint too much goin out there...the eses got that shit sewed..you know it too fatboy..arleta..sfernando valley..canoga park..so stop it fat nigga..if you look at crash site indastreets.man allyou guys fans are white boys and white girls.so stop it..they dont know shit aobut rap.if you a real rap fan man..anticipating albums comin out

jay rock solo
cbo killa tay duo cd
thuglordz
gmalone
prodigy new solo
jadakiss
joe buddens
lox
dr dre
kurupt
roscoe
mitchy slick yea dat
jacka
ampicino
scarface last cd
slim thug
jayo felony new shit...
anything from that nigga max b oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
nigga max b is the hardest in the game right now..he shuttin shit down wit his style
techniec too

checc this out cuzz,get off my dicc!!!  stop talking about 24hr fitness cuzz u was scared to show up but im the bitch,your the bitch homie ,u still talking bout the same ol nothin!!! and im not from none of those cities u named nigga!!! the ese dont run my hood lol!!! getta a bar or getta scar nigga...u the weirdest one on here tho!!! u a square bear tryna act hard on the net!!!

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2008, 07:20:57 PM »
he froms sweden? thats who been putting all this up in the threasd a dude from sweden, that takes the cake