Author Topic: Kurupt freestyle over Dmx's "What's My Name" Beat?  (Read 252 times)

kuruptDPG

Kurupt freestyle over Dmx's "What's My Name" Beat?
« on: October 03, 2008, 05:01:06 PM »
I remember back in the day when "Streets is a Mutha..." was about to drop and Kurupt kicked a crazy ass freestyle in the booth over that DMX single "Whats my Name"....that shit was nuts, since he was beefin with DMX at the time and just ripped it over that beat :o  I would love to see that shit again

that was wat 1 of the members said. man thats such a dope beat, i luv that trak, with kurupt on it obv would be better to hear him rather than dmx. plus i dont think alot of ppl have heard this diss trak.

can sum1 up it please?

cheers

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
Re: Kurupt freestyle over Dmx's "What's My Name" Beat?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 05:33:14 PM »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 05:56:48 AM »
any1?

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 08:32:09 AM »
I remember back in the day when "Streets is a Mutha..." was about to drop and Kurupt kicked a crazy ass freestyle in the booth over that DMX single "Whats my Name"....that shit was nuts, since he was beefin with DMX at the time and just ripped it over that beat :o  I would love to see that shit again

that was wat 1 of the members said. man thats such a dope beat, i luv that trak, with kurupt on it obv would be better to hear him rather than dmx. plus i dont think alot of ppl have heard this diss trak.

can sum1 up it please?

cheers
Whoa!!!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 11:41:38 AM »
damn i hope that plant dude aint lying

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 04:15:25 PM »

It might be True.

I think heard about this also.

Anyone?

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!