Author Topic: sup yall can u rate this flow  (Read 152 times)

da_notorious_mack

sup yall can u rate this flow
« on: June 20, 2002, 10:59:44 AM »
yo im thinkin of changin my style and i was wonderin if yall think i should stick wit my old flow or start usin this style more,so i need pretty detailed ratingz 4 this shit.

im da iLLest emcee and I aint scared to ~say it~//
some of these "gassed" broads attempted 2 but egos get ~"deflated"~//
I mean.. why do u even ~try~? and how long did it take u to copy and paste those ~rhymes?//
u could be "drooling" over ur "wrist watch" and still wouldnt ~"spit on time"~//
pathetic competition is da only main reason u got dis far//
cuz elevating to try to box wit me is tryna reach da untouchable star*//
i am very far..you came ta me wit "smooth skin" but ya leavin quite "scarred"...~touche~ ~anyway~...//
da one time anything "came off ur dome" is when u returned ur ~dad's toupee~//
dis kid wouldnt get "support" being one of da //
truthfully.. u couldnt make da "crowd shake" rapping only to //
I could be a damn and ur gay ass still couldnt ~"step to me"~//
cuz my name is up as "GOD" stabbed on ur sacred writing as da prodigal ~"blasphemy"~//
da truth hurts and its called the Mack ta kickin ur ass...ur "fuckin dead" mr. "necrophilliac"//
dis homo couldnt be "higher" than a sober Twista taking in "weed" as his *"aphrodisiac"*//
usually.. i dont even hand time to idiots that i think are da biggest <fags i've met>//
thinkin u can "hang" wit me when ur "balls" aint even <sag yet>//
im "rapin" ya lyrics worse than "r. kelly" did to your niece//
Fuck aimin fo the best, da only thing u at da top of is a
and if u still dont know my name.. lemme tell u that its been changed to ~"S"~//
Like "scarlet letter" u forever carry da "burden" of ur loss to me on ur ~"chest"~//

(if yall need some literary help wit dat one....go back ta high school....hahah)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: sup yall can u rate this flow
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2002, 12:11:30 PM »
yo, I like this style, this shit is blazin hot dawg. lyrically, flow-wise this shit is nearly unfadeable. if ur new style is like this, always, then stick wit it. my advice. cuz with ya old style you seemed to be tight and wack at times but this is consitently dope.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Pillow

Re: sup yall can u rate this flow
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2002, 10:15:54 PM »
ya, i agree with illicet, that shit was mad hot, stay with that style homie, and just to add.......DAMN we got a hot ass crew....