Author Topic: Big Baller - Mack 10, Glasses Malone, Birdman [VIDEO]  (Read 551 times)

SO PRUP

Re: Big Baller - Mack 10, Glasses Malone, Birdman [VIDEO]
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »
red cafe had the hottest verse, shame they took him out, i wonder how he feels about it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 11:22:16 AM »
he prolly feels fucked up
mack didnt put his album

and now he takes him off a single that could be huge for him (red)

red cafe had the hottest verse, shame they took him out, i wonder how he feels about it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 01:10:10 PM »
Red Cafe was in the video, so it's probablly no hard feelings... he might still be on the album version, since this is the "remix"

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 02:41:22 PM »
couldnt they just ADD wack ass baby to the track? instead of taking off RED! fucking wack ass baby.

Okka

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 05:07:45 PM »
couldnt they just ADD wack ass baby to the track? instead of taking off RED!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 12:15:47 PM »
That's just wrong to replace Red Cafe to Birdman. Birdman is a fucking retard, he can't rap for shit. I bet this fucker has a down syndrome or some kind of malfunction. No offence to anybody with down kids, but on his case, it's not a fucking excuse. If I were Mack 10, I would have bitch slapped the fucking extra chromosome of Birdman's ass for messing with my songs. I know Mack beat T-Boz real good back in the day so why wouldn't he beat a retard? I would somewhat understand the replacement if it was Lil Wayne who is the best and the hottest rapper on universe (according to himself), but Birdman?

Nonetheless, good to see Mack and Glasses Malone representing the west. At least Birdman let Red Cafe to appear on the video without a paper bag over his head.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:48 PM »
couldnt they just ADD wack ass baby to the track? instead of taking off RED! fucking wack ass baby.

that's what I said, but then they would probablly come with the "it's too long of a song to be a single" bullshit

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 12:23:22 PM »
I caught Haterz on BET couple days ago. They took out all those weird ass bubble things that were on the OG video. Looks much better.

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 03:58:47 AM »
RED CAFE is the best ever on Big Baller! Big track, one of best 2008 songs.