Author Topic: All Eastwood Tracks.  (Read 1771 times)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: All Eastwood Tracks.
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2009, 01:28:29 PM »

Trust No Bitch ft. Kokane- http://limelinx.com/files/1dbdb03c762c4481ff7e8494d793066f

props, i had the track but my hdd crashed.bangin song. 8)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Evilz

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2009, 01:32:28 PM »
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 01:34:53 PM by Evilz »

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »
Anyone have "What The Problem Iz" Kurupt & Eastwood ? :)

love33

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2009, 02:23:43 PM »
i feel what you sayin but at the end of the day i wont support it
but he obviously dont care so it is what it is

Wow! Eastwood gives us all this free music over the past decade and all you can say is you won't go out and purchase the album and support him because you don't like an artist that he happens to work with!

Eastwood is trying to get his face out there and develop a mainstream appeal.  Lil Wayne is the top rapper in the mainstream game right now and Eastwood is trying to reach that level so why not work with Wayne? I think the track might sound amazing -- they both know how to rip 16 bars.

I am all for Eastwood branching out and I would like to see him work with Rick Ross, The Dream, John Legend, Flo Rida, T-Pain, Maino, Akon, Bow Wow, Fat Joe, and some of the other major faces on the scene.  I would like to see the West faces on there like Roscoe, Young Keno, The Game, and Ya Boy too.

I'm all for Eastwood doin his thang and gettin that paper! Remember, free music is great for us fans, but it doesn't pay the bills these guys gotta eat so if we are downloading all his music when he drops the album it's our responsibility to scoop it up and support him.

EFFeX

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2009, 02:54:29 PM »

Wow! Eastwood gives us all this free music over the past decade and all you can say is you won't go out and purchase the album and support him because you don't like an artist that he happens to work with!

Eastwood is trying to get his face out there and develop a mainstream appeal.  Lil Wayne is the top rapper in the mainstream game right now and Eastwood is trying to reach that level so why not work with Wayne? I think the track might sound amazing -- they both know how to rip 16 bars.

I am all for Eastwood branching out and I would like to see him work with Rick Ross, The Dream, John Legend, Flo Rida, T-Pain, Maino, Akon, Bow Wow, Fat Joe, and some of the other major faces on the scene.  I would like to see the West faces on there like Roscoe, Young Keno, The Game, and Ya Boy too.

I'm all for Eastwood doin his thang and gettin that paper! Remember, free music is great for us fans, but it doesn't pay the bills these guys gotta eat so if we are downloading all his music when he drops the album it's our responsibility to scoop it up and support him.

Well said, Eastwood has been putting it down for YEARS now, all free material for the fans and never asked for one dollar. This dude deserves the success. I'm copping for sure!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2009, 05:55:24 PM »
nah his style has changed and wayne is the worst rapper alive, and will ruin any muzik eastwood will get out of it
its all good tho im not a real fan cuz i dont support this but yet ive "BOUGHT" other projects that hes been on and i listen to other traxx that he has done
ITS ALL GOOD THO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2009, 06:37:22 PM »
nah his style has changed and wayne is the worst rapper alive, and will ruin any muzik eastwood will get out of it
its all good tho im not a real fan cuz i dont support this but yet ive "BOUGHT" other projects that hes been on and i listen to other traxx that he has done
ITS ALL GOOD THO

Just for the record I didn't say you weren't a real fan. My only comment on the situation is that if Eastwood drops an album with 16 songs and one happens to feature Lil Wayne, that shouldn't stop you from picking up the album.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2009, 06:46:11 PM »
nah its all good effex, again its constructive talk goin on thats what it is and good or bad its all good
but it will ruin the album with havin the worst rapper on it
its all good tho hes got other dope traxx that i listen to
Quote from: EFFeX

link=topic=196309.msg2214365#msg2214365 date=1243215442
ITS ALL GOOD THO

Just for the record I didn't say you weren't a real fan. My only comment on the situation is that if Eastwood drops an album with 16 songs and one happens to feature Lil Wayne, that shouldn't stop you from picking up the album.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Evilz

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2009, 04:19:27 PM »
After Inauguration (Ft. Young Noble & Crooked I)- http://limelinx.com/files/2f23e2a47eceef72691c76d3c90bba6d

We Ballin' ft. Crooked I- http://limelinx.com/files/d9b9f71022c3e756ddb8396dc201573f

Evilz

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »
I Get Money ft. Ya Boy- http://limelinx.com/files/0949bb493c66dc74bc1084b92f9cc5be

Recognize A Boss ft. The Game- http://limelinx.com/files/8c0b0b182e68d725c35c811f6013d447

Connected ft. Crooked I & Ja Rule- http://limelinx.com/files/6d10f7cea55c09c5286bec4e191d1524

Cali Niggaz ft. The Game, Topic, Ya Boy, Eastwood, K Dot, Dubb, & Jay Rock- http://limelinx.com/files/fabcf19e875259224bfae00db01ac7dd

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2009, 09:30:05 AM »
anybody got the untagged version of "Fuck with me aka problem child" feat benzino???

i just burned may own eastwood album without realizing i only got the fuckin dj version :-[

« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:58:33 AM by Inmate »

EFFeX

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2009, 10:07:30 AM »
anybody got the untagged version of "Fuck with me aka problem child" feat benzino???

i just burned may own eastwood album without realizing i only got the fuckin dj version :-[

Been looking for that for YEARS.

kuruptlon

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2009, 10:27:52 AM »
Damn sick thread, Eastwood is one of those artists that doesn't have much material out there and what he does have is scattered around so its good to centralize it.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »
 allready got the untagged version on some burned compilation so i copied it back on my pc ...im not an expert but i dont think the quality can be that great anymoore...lol anyway..whoever needs it

eastwood / benzino "Fuck with me aka problem child"  untagged

http://www.zshare.net/download/6072126334140989/
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 09:07:48 AM by Inmate »

EFFeX

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2009, 09:42:19 AM »
allready got the untagged version on some burned compilation so i copied it back on my pc ...im not an expert but i dont think the quality can be that great anymoore...lol anyway..whoever needs it

eastwood / benzino "Fuck with me aka problem child"  untagged

http://www.zshare.net/download/6072126334140989/

Not to be picky, anyway you could rip it as a MP3 192kbps or higher?  8)

BTW: Thanks for this man, this is 100 times better with no tags!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 09:45:24 AM by EFFeX »