Author Topic: What EVERYONE should do...  (Read 373 times)

Floydness

What EVERYONE should do...
« on: October 04, 2008, 10:49:15 AM »
We should all be the best we can be... We should do everything within our free will to have the best life possible for each and every individual. We should all live every day as if it were our last not in a saying of "partying" or abusing your body in any way possible... but to appreiciate the simple things in life that we all take for granted. In order to make this life the best life it can ever be for you, you must try to remain positive as each day goes by knowing that life is too short and were only here for a short period of time regardless of what age we die. Be a good person and dont do harm to others, just open your heart and let your angel take over (When I say angel, I say that as a metaphore for the good side of us, not an actual angel with wings and a harp lol) lets all be as pure hearted as we can be.. "come on people now, smile on your brother everybody get together and try to love one another right now"
 8) :) :D

8) 8) 8) 8) :love: :love2: :kiss2: :cheers: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :banana_rock: :banana_rock:

Floydness

Re: What EVERYONE should do...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 11:11:07 AM »
"you hold the keyyyyy to love and fear all in your trembeling hands.." 

I am so high and happy lol ITS A GREAT SAT!!!! EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »
Did someone sprinkle angel dust in your weed again, NIK?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 01:11:55 PM »
you sound like a gay hippie

OchoCinco

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 01:32:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2AU-kAnB24I&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2AU-kAnB24I&amp;autoplay=0</a>
just cause.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 03:09:05 PM »
Jesus Christ NIK control your ho.

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »
you sound like a gay hippie

and you sound miserable.

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 03:38:12 PM »
its all good, for those of you with a little intelligence left can maybe feel me.. anyways I was really high this morning and feeling very peaceful and I wanted to express myself lol..

note to self: never express myself on dubcc because there are too many haters. ITS OKAY THOUGHT IM STILL SMILINGGGGGG! :) ;) :D :rock:

Floydness

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 03:40:59 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2AU-kAnB24I&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2AU-kAnB24I&amp;autoplay=0</a>
just cause.

THIS SONG IS HORRIBLE LOL

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 03:41:45 PM »
Did someone sprinkle angel dust in your weed again, NIK?

Its not Nik, its me! "FLOYDNESS" lol and no, weed + positive mind state = peace and love

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 03:52:22 PM »

note to self: never express myself on dubcc

thank god you have finally come to an intelligent realization

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2008, 04:12:33 PM »
lol why r u so damn mean?? come on, life is too short to be pissed off all the time. Dont insult my intelligence because its not like I posted some retarded post talking about shoes and lipstick..

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »
lol why r u so damn mean?? come on, life is too short to be pissed off all the time. Dont insult my intelligence because its not like I posted some retarded post talking about shoes and lipstick..

I'm not pissed off.  That's just your own false assumption.  FYI, your posts insult your intelligence yourself, such as every time you assume something.  Just because someone insults you or makes fun of you does not mean they are pissed off.

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2008, 05:43:20 PM »
dude you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 12:35:32 AM »