Author Topic: Two more dudes expose Tyga. "You aint from Compton" Proof.  (Read 907 times)

The_Offence

Re: Two more dudes expose Tyga. "You aint from Compton" Proof.
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 03:29:56 PM »
 ;D ;D @ this lil wayne wanna be...this nigga is a bigger clown than tyga with that gay ass hair cut....fuck outta here with that batyman hair talking about exposing dudes ...nigga needs to come outta the closet

Majesty

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 03:33:25 PM »
AINT THIS WAYNES BROTHER  ;D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 03:35:11 PM by Majesty »

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »
who cares if he from Compton or not LOL

thats what i said.. and see them wierd mo hawk muh fuckas took my advice and dissed that nigga..

Can you please remove that avatar picture? If I wanted to see half naked muscled men I'd go to www.gay.com.
that guy is a fucking beast and its not like hes oiled up wearing a speedo, hes just not wearing a shirt

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 05:14:37 PM »
who the fuck is this lame ass nigga...wit a mohawk...? :grumpy:...he should have no talk on who real and who's not...fuck outta here...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »
yeah dude look like lil wayne, but why is it that us older people (24 and up) hate on the youth, this is what they want to do,
not everyone wants to be a fake gangsta and end up getting killed or locked up and have to fuck men, some people wanna actually
have a fun life, and get girls and money, I don't understand why people like snoop dog, and compton rida, and all these other weird niggahs wanna
hate on the kids just cuz they don't relate to gangsta rap, nor want to keep gangsta rap or that bullshit gangsta lifestyle alive (gangsta life style: you'll either end up locked up, or dead, or an old bum/crack head)  how many gangstas have you seen really make it in life, like lets be honest? and the kids see this, the kids want to make it in life!

and you can go to school in Gardena and be from compton, all depends what your parents decide,

nigga..u dont need to be a gangsta but how you tryna expose niggas when you wearing i unno wtf.

damn cant mufuckas just wear normal ass clothes and not just whats in/hot at the moment?

this rockstyle look is gay as fuck duke.

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 11:24:09 PM »
Maria Regina? U either went to Purche or Amestoy...no wonder his training was bad!!
Flixx