Author Topic: Two more dudes expose Tyga. "You aint from Compton" Proof.  (Read 912 times)

Two more dudes expose Tyga. "You aint from Compton" Proof.
« on: October 06, 2008, 11:12:38 AM »
Two more dudes that used to live with Tyga expose him. Proof he is really from Gardena.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 03:10:33 PM by Rud »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: Two more dudes expose Tyga. "You aint from Compton" Proof.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 11:18:57 AM »
Is this Tyga that stupid fuck that eats money?  :laugh:

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 11:22:57 AM »
Is this Tyga that stupid fuck that eats money?  :laugh:
The only Tyga that is signed to Wayne.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 11:25:09 AM »
WHO THE FUCK CARES!

man these niggaz that knew westcoast rappers bring too much drama. homie shut the fuck up nobody gives a fuck about Tyga or where he from. (not threadstarter)

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 12:44:26 PM »
LOL@ this guy trying to look like Lil' Wayne and bringing out pictures of Tyga when he was a kid.  These guys make the Westcoast look bad.

penenstamp

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »
who cares if he from Compton or not LOL

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 12:47:13 PM »

thats what i said.. and see them wierd mo hawk muh fuckas took my advice and dissed that nigga..

penenstamp

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 12:49:38 PM »

thats what i said.. and see them wierd mo hawk muh fuckas took my advice and dissed that nigga..

Can you please remove that avatar picture? If I wanted to see half naked muscled men I'd go to www.gay.com.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 12:55:18 PM »

Can you please remove that avatar picture? If I wanted to see half naked muscled men I'd go to www.gay.com.

watch yo mouth.. and of course yo bitch ass would be hiding behind a sreen too...dont get at me unless you aint hidin behind yo screen bitch boy.. cause you can come see me if you like...and dont worry bout no you tube..cause i aint gonna incriminate myself kidnappin yo ass....

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 01:50:34 PM »

watch yo mouth.. and of course yo bitch ass would be hiding behind a sreen too...dont get at me unless you aint hidin behind yo screen bitch boy.. cause you can come see me if you like...and dont worry bout no you tube..cause i aint gonna incriminate myself kidnappin yo ass....

;D+1

well fuck if tyga from compton or not.. he still sux

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 01:53:16 PM »
No wait... whats the deal with that. Is that you or your boyfriend in that half naked pic?

penenstamp

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 02:06:44 PM »

Why are you catching feelings? I was just asking a question. I have nothing against gay people, but I'd rather not see them kiss in front of me. Same with your avatar picture: I have nothing against half naked muscled men, but I'd rather not see them in a semi-erotic way like women like to see half naked muscled men.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 02:30:39 PM »

For real that avi is wild gay my nigg.  unless you the oil boy for the mr. universe competition or some shit. 

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 02:39:00 PM »
this guy serious with those eyebrows

Young Old Head

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 02:45:46 PM »
smh @ this dude bitin weezy looks n hatin on tyga...he wish he were in his place obviously...

Cash Money Blood Gang