Author Topic: What EVERYONE should REALLY do  (Read 483 times)

herpes

What EVERYONE should REALLY do
« on: October 06, 2008, 12:52:03 PM »
stock up on non perishables, water, smokes,  a large cardboard box, something to heat your cardboard box, and a piece.  That peace and love shit wont cut it when the depression hits.  Lets see peace and love protect you from home box intruders.  When you need food what and you gotta rob someone else the fuck are you going do... hug them until they get sick and give you what little they have.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 12:54:16 PM by Tommy Fits is your hero »

Doggystylin

Re: What EVERYONE should REALLY do
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 01:25:57 PM »
lmao, tom is a realist

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 02:35:37 PM »
stock up on non perishables, water, smokes,  a large cardboard box, something to heat your cardboard box, and a piece.  That peace and love shit wont cut it when the depression hits.  Lets see peace and love protect you from home box intruders.  When you need food what and you gotta rob someone else the fuck are you going do... hug them until they get sick and give you what little they have.
lol..but on the real..yeah..we're about to hit dangerous zone real soon.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 03:24:48 PM »
fuck that just stock up on weaponry/tactical gear like zipties, night vision, binoculars. you dont need food when you can tie your neighbors up and take all their food

Archetype

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 05:05:18 PM »
In my apartment, I have a pole spear used for fishing, you know one of these

Anyway when the depression hits, not a lot of people will be able to afford the luxury of pets so there will be a lot of game-excuse me stray dogs and cats wandering the street.

Thus giving way to my new business of affordable, quantity meat for everyone suffering from hard times.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 06:13:23 PM »
this is really upsetting to be honest. :'(

herpes

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 06:37:22 PM »
this is really upsetting to be honest. :'(

Dont worry if you grow poor like I did it's nothing really.  Sure I am doing alright for a 23 year old right now but if shit hits the fan I can start over along with everyone else so it's a level playing field.  I don't have to work twice as hard to be equal b/c everyone will be just as low as I used to be.  Plus I come from a family of criminals, we always find a way to survive lol.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »
The economy is shit but were not headed towards a depression, LOL that is not going to happen.

DIP DIP SET SET

herpes

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 06:59:37 PM »
The economy is shit but were not headed towards a depression, LOL that is not going to happen.

Thats what they said about the economy slowing down, thats what they said about a recession, thats what they said about the stock market continuing to crash.... I'll believe it when I see it.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 07:23:10 PM »

Thats what they said about the economy slowing down, thats what they said about a recession, thats what they said about the stock market continuing to crash.... I'll believe it when I see it.
especially, when they passed that bailout.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 08:35:13 PM »
This thread is sponsored by dumb ass conservatives who pushed for deregulation. You got what you wanted, assholes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »
This thread is sponsored by dumb ass conservatives who pushed for deregulation. You got what you wanted, assholes.

Nah its everyone.  It's the democrats that were pushing these companies to give mortgages to minorities which of many weren't anywhere financially ready to buy a house.  To all the people that that bought 300k houses making $30,000 a year.  There is a lot of blame to go around to democrats to republicans from the rich to the poor.  And until we realize that this country will just sink further into a pit of despair.  But its the American way to blame someone else instead of taking responsibility for our own fuck ups.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »

Nah its everyone.  It's the democrats that were pushing these companies to give mortgages to minorities which of many weren't anywhere financially ready to buy a house.  To all the people that that bought 300k houses making $30,000 a year.  There is a lot of blame to go around to democrats to republicans from the rich to the poor.  And until we realize that this country will just sink further into a pit of despair.  But its the American way to blame someone else instead of taking responsibility for our own fuck ups.
that's true..lot of  motherfuckas want big house, 5 cars...etc...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 05:50:40 AM »
Yeah I forsee it getting pretty ugly.  I would def be strapped and stock up on as much food and a water purifier and such.  It could get real in the field.

If there was no bailout, we'd be facing a year or 2 max of a recession.  With the bailout, we prolonged the problem and made it worse.  I believe we are looking at up to a 10 year DEPRESSSION.

This is 100% the result of the Federal Reserve credit system and the criminals in Washington - Democrat and Republican.  Blaming conservatives is retarded, a true conservative would never let this happen.  There is no difference between the Dems and Repubs in office (about 97% of them anyway) I wish all of you people would see that they are controlled by THE EXACT SAME LOBBYISTS.  It does not matter who wins the election, they will fuck us equally as bad.

More regulation is key?  Fuck no.  Government regulation and intervention and preventing the natural law of the market and nature is exponentially making things worse.  These fucks in Washington have no clue what they are doing, they are manipulating markets thinking they are smarter than the laws of nature. 

The market crashed last Monday.  The mainstream media said it was because the bailout wasn't passed.  Greatest numerical drop EVER - 778 points.  The market crashed again today at 800 points.  This time the media tried to spin it to say it was because the bailout was a bad idea.  And I hear people walking around parroting this retarded ass logic like it makes sense some how.  The media is doing anything they can to lay blame, but they will never tell the American public the true cause of the problem.

When will all of you idiots realize that the mainstream media is all controlled by a couple of individuals?  They are nothing but propaganda machines for the government. 

There's gonna be a major uprising.  While you fucks are busy talking about Obama's change and Palin's hunting skills, motherfuckers in washington will be drawn and quartered.  I was in downtown Phoenix last weekend and I witnessed firsthand some angry ass motherfuckers. 

We're gonna experience the most wild shit of our lifetimes, pleezbaleevit.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 06:21:47 AM »
Yeah I forsee it getting pretty ugly.  I would def be strapped and stock up on as much food and a water purifier and such.  It could get real in the field.

If there was no bailout, we'd be facing a year or 2 max of a recession.  With the bailout, we prolonged the problem and made it worse.  I believe we are looking at up to a 10 year DEPRESSSION.

This is 100% the result of the Federal Reserve credit system and the criminals in Washington - Democrat and Republican.  Blaming conservatives is retarded, a true conservative would never let this happen.  There is no difference between the Dems and Repubs in office (about 97% of them anyway) I wish all of you people would see that they are controlled by THE EXACT SAME LOBBYISTS.  It does not matter who wins the election, they will fuck us equally as bad.

More regulation is key?  Fuck no.  Government regulation and intervention and preventing the natural law of the market and nature is exponentially making things worse.  These fucks in Washington have no clue what they are doing, they are manipulating markets thinking they are smarter than the laws of nature. 

The market crashed last Monday.  The mainstream media said it was because the bailout wasn't passed.  Greatest numerical drop EVER - 778 points.  The market crashed again today at 800 points.  This time the media tried to spin it to say it was because the bailout was a bad idea.  And I hear people walking around parroting this retarded ass logic like it makes sense some how.  The media is doing anything they can to lay blame, but they will never tell the American public the true cause of the problem.

When will all of you idiots realize that the mainstream media is all controlled by a couple of individuals?  They are nothing but propaganda machines for the government. 

There's gonna be a major uprising.  While you fucks are busy talking about Obama's change and Palin's hunting skills, motherfuckers in washington will be drawn and quartered.  I was in downtown Phoenix last weekend and I witnessed firsthand some angry ass motherfuckers. 

We're gonna experience the most wild shit of our lifetimes, pleezbaleevit.
we gonna have riots?