Author Topic: This cliche nigga Glasses Malone is crying about Dre not giving him beats (video  (Read 2665 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
haha..... I am NWA all rolled into 1 nigga!!

D boy/gangsta/emcee/realist

U cant be from the West Coast if u dont understand me or my movement... any rap nigga from Snoop to Roccett will tell u

Dont no nigga do it like G out here in these streets..... I break color barriers all day junior!! Youtube a nigga!! See how i get down

let me just tell you this, NO ONE CHECKING FOR YOU NIGGA, long beach not checking for you, LA not checkin, in fact most niggas never heard of you

but at the end of the day you just another studio gangsta rapper, who will just exploit the deaths and hardships that really go down for yourself

it's people like you setting black people back 250 years
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Glasses M

• 'G'

U cant be from the West Coast if u dont understand me or my movement... any rap nigga from Snoop to Roccett will tell u

Dont no nigga do it like G out here in these streets..... I break color barriers all day junior!! Youtube a nigga!! See how i get down

Only CRIP ever do it big in the Nickerson Gardens... shout out to the Huntaz

On CRIP ever do a West Side Piru bloc party.... shout out to the West Side Foe Lines...RIP 4 Cent

ask Styles to find the West Coast Rydaz show case... When i did the thing for all the Inglewood Bloods

Where r your favorite rappers at??????? I dont see them in at any of these functions!! LOL

Bow Down son!! Hate it or Love it!!!! The West Coast loves me!! The Streets feel me!! and pretty soon your native land of Netherlands will feel me 2

I am the ONEEEE!!!!!!

DJ GOON-E

let me just tell you this, NO ONE CHECKING FOR YOU NIGGA, long beach not checking for you, LA not checkin, in fact most niggas never heard of you

but at the end of the day you just another studio gangsta rapper, who will just exploit the deaths and hardships that really go down for yourself

it's people like you setting black people back 250 years

^^^
what are you talking about?   ???  Im a DJ and one of the #1 artist niggahs ask me to put on is G Malone, you loosing me, Im in L.A.

Glasses M

• 'G'
what are you talking about?     Im a DJ and one of the #1 artist niggahs ask me to put on is G Malone, you loosing me, Im in L.A.

and with that said......lol........... I gotta hit the lab to make some fresh shit for these streets!!!

also Long Beach is my number 1 market!!! i do 85% of my Los Angeles shows in LB....

Kai is nice.... I fuc wit his music.. he was on my lil nigga Stage's mixtape

P.S. And no REAL Long Beach nigga would ever have DJ Quik has there ICON! That just aint Long Beahc shit bro bro! LOL...try again!!

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Aint no point in trying to make some niggas see yo logic G. If you don't have nobody talkin bad bout you then you aint doin nothin right! You told me that shit!
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
what are you talking about?     Im a DJ and one of the #1 artist niggahs ask me to put on is G Malone, you loosing me, Im in L.A.

and with that said......lol........... I gotta hit the lab to make some fresh shit for these streets!!!

also Long Beach is my number 1 market!!! i do 85% of my Los Angeles shows in LB....

P.S. And no REAL Long Beach nigga would ever have DJ Quik has there ICON! That just aint Long Beahc shit bro bro! LOL...try again!!

what the fuck is that supposed to mean nigga?

just cause QUik from CPT, doesn't mean niggas from LB don't fukk wit him

and that lil DJ talking about g malone being requested, NO G MALONE TRACK BEING HEARD ON THE RADIO, in fact I can't remember ever hearing a gmalone track being playing on the radio in LA or LBC

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

and that lil DJ talking about g malone being requested, NO G MALONE TRACK BEING HEARD ON THE RADIO, in fact I can't remember ever hearing a gmalone track being playing on the radio in LA or LBC

They play Malone all the time out here in Vegas

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

lol u must have one hell of a radio to get the stations from polland

outlawRidah

• Lil Geezy
what a hatin ass faggot this longbeach clown is

lol he from europe and shit claimin he know about bangin

malone is tha truth 8)

Glasses M

• 'G'

LMAO..... of course u wouldnt understand why!!! LOL..................and No one from Long Beach would eva spell FUCC with 2 K's......... LOL!!! Hilarious

and U never heard me on radio on the West Coast... what rocc u been under...LOL!!! LMAO... really tho I gotta go!!!

someone school this Polish fan

Glasses M

• 'G'
One More LOL for the road!!!! LMAO...hahahahahahahaha

Lets goo WEST COASTTTT

DJ GOON-E

LOL
hell yeah, Malone put him in his place!
that shit just made me higher LOL  8)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Glasses definitely has the most buzz for L.A. artists who are about to drop. We can't judge radio....KDay plays NOTHING BUT syndicated shows during the week. I just came from living in the South, and outside of Game and the obvious legends, Glasses is one of the few that people knew out there.

I don't think it's anything wrong with LB havin Quik in the icon...L.A. is broken up into hella cities and neighborhoods but we are all on the same mission.

Glasses...just make sure you can give us at least one club banger at a West Coast tempo (95-102) so that I can play it in the mix, whether it's for DubCNN mixes or at the clubs/parties I do! By the way...what's the deal with "Sun come up"?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

LMAO..... of course u wouldnt understand why!!! LOL..................and No one from Long Beach would eva spell FUCC with 2 K's......... LOL!!! Hilarious

and U never heard me on radio on the West Coast... what rocc u been under...LOL!!! LMAO... really tho I gotta go!!!

someone school this Polish fan

you just exposin ya self nigga, talkin all the stereotypical shit like spelling fukk/fucc? LAMOAMLAMAML @ this bitch

we aint all wearing kakhis and chucks and driving low rydas everywhere in LB you stupid nigga

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO... never heard G. Malone on L.A. radio? That's the funniest shit I've read all night. You must be an out of towner or a KIIS FM listener. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ