Author Topic: ++LAKER FANS++ Ya'll ready for a historic season? ++FIRST GAME TONIGHT!++  (Read 777 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ++LAKER FANS++ Ya'll ready for a historic season? ++FIRST GAME TONIGHT!++
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »
doesnt matter...the '96 draft wasn't known as "the Kobe draft", but look where that has us now...what you're saying is pointless. as of now, there's no way to tell whether Oden can take on a 48 minute ball game. dude is averaging 4 fouls in under 20 minutes. Bynum is clearly more proven and prepared for what's ahead. we still need to wait and see how Oden holds up in a real NBA game before we judge him as a player.

LOL ok, whatever you say. Nevermind that you and every other laker dickrider has already written Oden off as a bust and crowned Bynum the best center in the league on the strength of an illustrious career that contains a whopping ONE MONTH of good basketball. get the fuck outta here...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 05:18:57 PM by Turf Hitta »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2008, 05:56:34 PM »
doesnt matter...the '96 draft wasn't known as "the Kobe draft", but look where that has us now...what you're saying is pointless. as of now, there's no way to tell whether Oden can take on a 48 minute ball game. dude is averaging 4 fouls in under 20 minutes. Bynum is clearly more proven and prepared for what's ahead. we still need to wait and see how Oden holds up in a real NBA game before we judge him as a player.

LOL ok, whatever you say. Nevermind that you and every other laker dickrider has already written Oden off as a bust and crowned Bynum the best center in the league on the strength of an illustrious career that contains a whopping ONE MONTH of good basketball. get the fuck outta here...

1 month my ass...Bynum is a certified beast. watch him play and try telling me otherwise.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2008, 12:48:09 AM »

1 month my ass...Bynum is a certified beast. watch him play and try telling me otherwise.

im not saying he's not a good player, I'm saying you guys build him up to be more than he is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »

im not saying he's not a good player, I'm saying you guys build him up to be more than he is.

we'll see

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2008, 04:42:33 PM »
Yeah this is the year Bynum is back shit we are set

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST