Author Topic: Question about Prodigy  (Read 136 times)

herpes

Question about Prodigy
« on: October 16, 2008, 08:17:40 PM »
I basically gave up on Mobb Dedep after blood money and this is coming from a former mobb deep stan.  But I'm hearing since then P has been dropping good music.  Now is it the all around music is dope or has P actually stepped his game up or is it the same washed up P I remember when I stopped checking for Mobb Deep ?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Question about Prodigy
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 08:21:18 PM »
I basically gave up on Mobb Dedep after blood money and this is coming from a former mobb deep stan.  But I'm hearing since then P has been dropping good music.  Now is it the all around music is dope or has P actually stepped his game up or is it the same washed up P I remember when I stopped checking for Mobb Deep ?

It's solid. It's still not the quality of stuff he was dropping back in the 90's, but to me at least it sounds like he is taking his time a little bit more on his music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 08:22:51 PM »
he is actually droppin some dope music imo.

he had some shit drop over the summer (i cant think of the name right now :stupid:), & it was real good to me.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 08:26:25 PM »
he is actually droppin some dope music imo.

he had some shit drop over the summer (i cant think of the name right now :stupid:), & it was real good to me.

U talking about HNIC Pt 2?

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 10:14:29 PM »
his new album HNIC 2 was pretty damn good and did actually see him returning to the prodigy of old....

that Blood Money album was a contractual thing man....Hav and P needed to get back on they feet and 50 wanted to put out an album for them, but he also wanted creative control....

Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 10:39:51 PM »
Fits he has improved no doubt but is still nowhere near the level he was in mid and late 90's but he is better than the last time you have heard him.

DIP DIP SET SET

ABN

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 10:45:23 PM »
Prodigy might´ve improved but i´d rather not listen to him and be reminded of how one of the best rapper´s of all time pissed away his career.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 10:58:08 PM »
Prodigy might´ve improved but i´d rather not listen to him and be reminded of how one of the best rapper´s of all time pissed away his career.

could not agree more

DIP DIP SET SET