Author Topic: E-40 wonders why Dr Dre won't work with him  (Read 1802 times)

Archetype

Re: E-40 wonders why Dr Dre won't work with him
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 12:43:37 AM »
Dre is sitting in his castle somewhere being a selfish asshole, playing grab ass with burt bacarach thats why him and e-40 haven't done anything together.

F-cisco

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 08:52:39 AM »
Listen to the song 40 water did with Blue cantrell. E-feezy raps over Dre's "Whats the Difference". The closest collaboration we will ever hear.

the ghost

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 10:14:15 AM »
Hey ABN - get your mind right....40 lives in a phat ass house in the middle of one of the most exclusive hoods in the bay.  He has enough for a Dre track believe that.  Listen to his lyrics he is smart with his money...

dameons

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2008, 10:53:18 AM »
I called Aftermath and they told me I could get any beat Dre has done in the last 3 yrs, or one of those piano clap beats on the clearance rack for 9.99$   8)

Prof@ssor

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »
I'm really fed up with these artists lately crying about Dre won't work with them assholes.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2008, 11:43:22 AM »
y´all actually think 40 could afford a Dre track lol? that´s waaaay more then a tenth of an artist of his caliber´s whole budget.

Are you kidding? 40 is caked up. He owns about a million Fatburgers and Wing Stops on top of being a multi platinum and gold selling artist.

No get your facts stright he owns one wing stop and one fatburger.He thinks he's a legend but he's not dre would never waste his time with him because dre and 40 dont click when dre works with somebody he gets a portion of the props and he would never amount to anything working with 40 look at e-40 on that wake it up track with akon he looks like a fuckin clown you cant be hyphy and be 40 years old clown shit

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2008, 12:09:09 PM »
because these days E 40's dropping bullshit. who wanna be aligned wit shit like that ?

what? my ghetto report card was sick!
that was his worst album imo. he needs to cut the dreads and go back to his old shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

westside159

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2008, 10:16:39 PM »
E-40 -  I DONT NEED NO IRON , IM ALREADY Screaced "  I GOT MOUTHPIECE "   BOOM BOOM BOOM , BA BA BA BOOM BOOM  8) 8)

ABN

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »
Hey ABN - get your mind right....40 lives in a phat ass house in the middle of one of the most exclusive hoods in the bay.  He has enough for a Dre track believe that.  Listen to his lyrics he is smart with his money...
no, you need to get your fucking mind right. for the second time, 40 won´t take his private money to pay for a fucking Dre track. y´all that slow for real?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2008, 10:39:02 PM »
because e-40 is a real dude and a legend and dre is a overrated homo

lmao at dre slapping 40,  yeah Im sure that happened ::)

DIP DIP SET SET

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2008, 11:09:41 PM »
nice thread homie ! thanx for the drop on the info.

its funny how threads bring out the clown-ass kids.

imagine if their was no net, half these cats would be walking around believing some bullshit.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

ABN

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2008, 11:10:43 PM »
lmao at you calling Dre overrated but 40´s a legend :laugh:. that´s the funniest shit i´ve heard in my life.

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2008, 12:27:20 AM »
still drinking that burgundy carlos rossi
LOL!!! thats wut i wuz trippn out on lol!! some thingz never change
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2008, 03:47:33 AM »
lmao at you calling Dre overrated but 40´s a legend :laugh:. that´s the funniest shit i´ve heard in my life.

Well, Dre is overrated in the sense that he gets way too much credit for having some crazy musical ability. He's a legendary producer not a legendary musician. And yes, E-40 IS a legend.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:08 AM »
I remember hearing that Dr Dre slapped   E-40 on the set of the "California Love Remix" video shoot. 40 was one of Pac's boys and Dre wasn't vibing with 'Pac as we all know..Some kind of physical confrontation happened for sure, and Suge stepped in.

LOLLLLLLLLL yeah right, Dre slapping E40... lmao, E40 had Biggie and his boys fearing for their lives when they came to California, but he gets slapped by Dr Dre??? you crazy???