Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - You Ain't Fresh GAME DISS  (Read 1477 times)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Bishop Lamont - You Ain't Fresh GAME DISS
« on: October 12, 2008, 02:25:34 PM »

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Flava In Ya Ear

Re: Bishop Lamont - You Ain't Fresh GAME DISS
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 02:28:55 PM »

didnt listen to it but who cares..this whole "detox song" is a fuckin publicity stunt that only dumb niggas wont get.

i told yall yesterday that there will be a youtube video and all that...that aint no detox song fuck outta here.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 02:30:28 PM »
^^it aint detox for shit, but whats with the jayceon shit?? he wasnt dissin him here

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 02:32:08 PM »
^^it aint detox for shit, but whats with the jayceon shit?? he wasnt dissin him here

i didnt even listen to it..but i dont even care...really..lets say its a Game diss..who cares?

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 02:33:12 PM »

i didnt even listen to it..but i dont even care...really..lets say its a Game diss..who cares?

its inaudible anyway, he just says the first couple of bars were dedicated to "jayceon", if has dissed game then he aint gonna get very far

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »
I think you're reaching. Even if it is, it's an old track, that's why he says "you know what the funny thing is...". As in "back then when Game dissed me, I dedicated these few bars too him". Becuase he mentioned the track U Ain't Fresh back at the beginning of 07' in the aftermathmusic.com interview.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 02:35:41 PM »
can ne1 post this up in mp3 or cdq?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 02:36:22 PM »

its inaudible anyway, he just says the first couple of bars were dedicated to "jayceon", if has dissed game then he aint gonna get very far

who cares at the end of the day Fuck Bishop, Fuck Game, Fuck Me, Fuck You and Fuck Meho...who cares.....ohhh and i dedicate that to dubcnn

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 02:37:02 PM »
I think you're reaching. Even if it is, it's an old track, that's why he says "you know what the funny thing is...". As in "back then when Game dissed me, I dedicated these few bars too him". Becuase he mentioned the track U Ain't Fresh back at the beginning of 07' in the aftermathmusic.com interview.

lol he doesnt say:

"you know what the funny thing is...". As in "back then when Game dissed me, I dedicated these few bars too him"

he said "the first couple of bars are dedicated to jayceon"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 02:42:13 PM »
Oh yeah, my bad, I'm smoking some weed as I type this. I had to watch the video like 30 times before I even understood what he said  :P

He says: "You see the magic part of this, is that the first few bars was (not is) dedicated to Jayceon..." Who knows, I'm sure we'll hear in an interview soon. But I do know for a fact, that the song is at least a year and a half old, so go figure.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 02:45:24 PM »

who cares at the end of the day Fuck Bishop, Fuck Game, Fuck Me, Fuck You and Fuck Meho...who cares.....ohhh and i dedicate that to dubcnn

nigga you be sayin gay shit all day

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »
^^what he said

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 02:51:40 PM »
^^what he said

im damn sure he'd fuck game

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 03:03:14 PM »
You reachin far pimp. To name this thread a Game diss LOL.......
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 03:49:13 PM »

Looks to me like bishop is laughing at game..lol...everybody else looks all serious and shit... bishop is better than game and I personally think he would beat the shit out of jayceon...but seriously once dre goes hard with bishop and detox I don't think game is going 2 be able to keep up musically or lyrically. sorry blood. ;D