Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - You Ain't Fresh GAME DISS  (Read 1479 times)

h2k4

Re: Bishop Lamont - You Ain't Fresh GAME DISS
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 04:18:22 PM »
Looks to me like bishop is laughing at game..lol...everybody else looks all serious and shit... bishop is better than game and I personally think he would beat the shit out of jayceon...but seriously once dre goes hard with bishop and detox I don't think game is going 2 be able to keep up musically or lyrically. sorry blood. ;D
LOL, how do you know he's laughing at Game?  If we go by your theory, then Jay Rock is catching some shut eye and Game is sleep talking, smh.  Your whole post is full of hilariousness.

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 06:13:08 PM »
Looks to me like bishop is laughing at game..lol...everybody else looks all serious and shit... bishop is better than game and I personally think he would beat the shit out of jayceon...but seriously once dre goes hard with bishop and detox I don't think game is going 2 be able to keep up musically or lyrically. sorry blood. ;D
LOL, how do you know he's laughing at Game?  If we go by your theory, then Jay Rock is catching some shut eye and Game is sleep talking, smh.  Your whole post is full of hilariousness.
Hilariousness?...lol...that word is hilarious!..but why not? I'm sure bishop laughs at game all the time..lol..I know I do.  Lemme see..butterfly!...no!..L.A.(only he's not from L.A. He from the hub city know 2 us real gangbangers as bomton or compton)no! Big red star (but he started bangin when he was already grown)..lol.. He needs to listen to grow up along with all the other backward ass niggaz who wait till they are grown to start gangbangin!..so again why not laugh? Maybe jay rock is closing his eyes trying not to laugh 2!..lol..but hey what do I know? Wud up fase!?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 06:24:31 PM »
Fuck Bishop Took Him This Long To Diss Damn nigg you lost

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »
Hilariousness?...lol...that word is hilarious!..but why not? I'm sure bishop laughs at game all the time..lol..I know I do.  Lemme see..butterfly!...no!..L.A.(only he's not from L.A. He from the hub city know 2 us real gangbangers as bomton or compton)no! Big red star (but he started bangin when he was already grown)..lol.. He needs to listen to grow up along with all the other backward ass niggaz who wait till they are grown to start gangbangin!..so again why not laugh? Maybe jay rock is closing his eyes trying not to laugh 2!..lol..but hey what do I know? Wud up fase!?

so u a real gangbanger on the net...and called suwooop?

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaahhahahahahahaha

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 07:49:38 PM »

;D.lol...ooooh! Was that supposed to get me mad?..lol..u must be one of those guys I'm talkin about who started acting hard in (2008 n sumthin) huh? Well I promise not to upset u again if u promise not 2 bite when my dick is in yo mouf!!!!..lol...this is to much fun!!! ;D

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2008, 07:54:56 PM »

;D.lol...ooooh! Was that supposed to get me mad?..lol..u must be one of those guys I'm talkin about who started acting hard in (2008 n sumthin) huh? Well I promise not to upset u again if u promise not 2 bite when my dick is in yo mouf!!!!..lol...this is to much fun!!! ;D

yeah you're right..i have a very low self esteem thats why...ohh and i can also do this:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)..remember you cant hide your real emotions behind smileys my nigg. haha
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 07:56:44 PM by 2008 Somethin' »

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2008, 08:09:34 PM »

yeah you're right..i have a very low self esteem thats why...ohh and i can also do this:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)..remember you cant hide your real emotions behind smileys my nigg. haha
Okaaaay...that response was weak...step it up dawg..I see why u have a low self esteem now!..lol... why don't u just kill yo self and tell game to do the same since he always crying and shit in his interviews...ha ha  I win!!!

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2008, 08:12:03 PM »

Okaaaay...that response was weak...step it up dawg..I see why u have a low self esteem now!..lol... why don't u just kill yo self and tell game to do the same since he always crying and shit in his interviews...ha ha  I win!!!

homie dont ever talk about weak responses haha. and lol at you biting my steelo talkin about "step it up dawg".

and yeah i tried to kill my self but i didnt work..send me a gun through the e-mail and i got u...my white brotha ;)

godlike25

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2008, 08:30:20 PM »
Fuck Bishop, he is so wack, his shit is either Gonna be some Club Wack ass shit that nobody will wanna hear or some Washed up Grow up shit.

He will fail,

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »

homie dont ever talk about weak responses haha. and lol at you biting my steelo talkin about "step it up dawg".

and yeah i tried to kill my self but i didnt work..send me a gun through the e-mail and i got u...my white brotha ;)
This is overkill now..nice try tho! The only way we would be brothas is if my black daddy fucked yo white whore momma..but hey u never know!..lol...u should change your name on this board to ja rule because u can keep responding to me..but everybody can see that ur a clown and lost this one..oh and ur dumb if u tried to kill yoself and failed..2008 sumthin? naw...I got anotha name 4 u !how about girl interupted?..lol...I win!  Again!!! Thanx 4 the entertainment my nigg..lol

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2008, 08:40:13 PM »

This is overkill now..nice try tho! The only way we would be brothas is if my black daddy fucked yo white whore momma..but hey u never know!..lol...u should change your name on this board to ja rule because u can keep responding to me..but everybody can see that ur a clown and lost this one..oh and ur dumb if u tried to kill yoself and failed..2008 sumthin? naw...I got anotha name 4 u !how about girl interupted?..lol...I win!  Again!!! Thanx 4 the entertainment my nigg..lol

lmao coooooooorny!

lol at u hidin the fact that u white

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2008, 09:01:04 PM »

lmao coooooooorny!

Whomp! whomp! That didn't work either! But u might be black because the condom broke when me and my pops was runnin a train on yo momma dem years back..lol..just kill yoself nigga and save yo self more embarrasment...plus u sound like a white supremist with all this white shit fuckin klan member!!..remember point the gun right at yo head this time...

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2008, 09:33:43 PM »

lmao coooooooorny!

Whomp! whomp! That didn't work either! But u might be black because the condom broke when me and my pops was runnin a train on yo momma dem years back..lol..just kill yoself nigga and save yo self more embarrasment...plus u sound like a white supremist with all this white shit fuckin klan member!!..remember point the gun right at yo head this time...

::) ::)..lmao!

is that all u can do? momma jokes?

nigga we stopped using momma jokes back in the day..get with the time my man..

and lol at you biting my steelo with the whole "try again" shit. at least be original.

i guess swagga jackin is the new shit in 08 huh?

Jome

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2008, 05:44:57 AM »
lmao coooooooorny!

Reality check.
You're from Sweden!!  :D

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2008, 06:00:26 AM »