Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - You Ain't Fresh GAME DISS  (Read 1478 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Lamont - You Ain't Fresh GAME DISS
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 06:37:01 AM »
Messi keeps on losing...

Paul

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 06:48:59 AM »
Looks to me like bishop is laughing at game..lol...everybody else looks all serious and shit... bishop is better than game and I personally think he would beat the shit out of jayceon...but seriously once dre goes hard with bishop and detox I don't think game is going 2 be able to keep up musically or lyrically. sorry blood. ;D
LOL, how do you know he's laughing at Game?  If we go by your theory, then Jay Rock is catching some shut eye and Game is sleep talking, smh.  Your whole post is full of hilariousness.
Hilariousness?...lol...that word is hilarious!..but why not? I'm sure bishop laughs at game all the time..lol..I know I do.  Lemme see..butterfly!...no!..L.A.(only he's not from L.A. He from the hub city know 2 us real gangbangers as bomton or compton)no! Big red star (but he started bangin when he was already grown)..lol.. He needs to listen to grow up along with all the other backward ass niggaz who wait till they are grown to start gangbangin!..so again why not laugh? Maybe jay rock is closing his eyes trying not to laugh 2!..lol..but hey what do I know? Wud up fase!?

so u a real gangbanger on the net...and called suwooop?

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaahhahahahahahaha

;D.lol...ooooh! Was that supposed to get me mad?..lol..u must be one of those guys I'm talkin about who started acting hard in (2008 n sumthin) huh? Well I promise not to upset u again if u promise not 2 bite when my dick is in yo mouf!!!!..lol...this is to much fun!!! ;D

yeah you're right..i have a very low self esteem thats why...ohh and i can also do this:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)..remember you cant hide your real emotions behind smileys my nigg. haha
Okaaaay...that response was weak...step it up dawg..I see why u have a low self esteem now!..lol... why don't u just kill yo self and tell game to do the same since he always crying and shit in his interviews...ha ha  I win!!!

homie dont ever talk about weak responses haha. and lol at you biting my steelo talkin about "step it up dawg".

and yeah i tried to kill my self but i didnt work..send me a gun through the e-mail and i got u...my white brotha ;)
This is overkill now..nice try tho! The only way we would be brothas is if my black daddy fucked yo white whore momma..but hey u never know!..lol...u should change your name on this board to ja rule because u can keep responding to me..but everybody can see that ur a clown and lost this one..oh and ur dumb if u tried to kill yoself and failed..2008 sumthin? naw...I got anotha name 4 u !how about girl interupted?..lol...I win!  Again!!! Thanx 4 the entertainment my nigg..lol

lmao coooooooorny!

lol at u hidin the fact that u white

why would it matter if he was white?
funkyfreshintheflesh

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
lmao its threads like these that keep me comin back....u guys are funny as shit keep it goin sowoop

lol sweden

bishop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>game (although i can actually stand a little game every now and then)

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2008, 04:17:51 PM »
To those who wanted an MP3 version....
I took the better quality snippet & mixed it with the full length poor quality version.
Far from perfect, it's the best I could do with what I had to work with   :)

BISHOP LAMONT   You Ain't Fresh (LIVE IN PARIS) (YOUTUBE RIP)   http://www.zshare.net/audio/20500989123b876f/

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 04:27:46 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 09:21:14 PM »
lmao its threads like these that keep me comin back....u guys are funny as shit keep it goin sowoop

lol sweden
Lol...U know I had 2 get him dawg. Thanx tho 2008 sumthin I had fun homie..oh yea I hope one day I can go 2 sweden and get some of dem blond snow bunnies..hell yea
bishop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>game (although i can actually stand a little game every now and then)

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »
I had 2 get him dawg..lol..thanx 2008 sumthin I had fun. Sweden? I hope can go there one day and get me one of dem blond snow bunnies..hell yea..

WestCoaster

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2008, 11:31:52 PM »
does anyone wanna tell me what he said exactly, and when did Game diss bishop

Kilo2

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2008, 11:54:51 PM »
<--- Bishop going at Game

http://www.streethop.com/streets/44076-game-disses-bishop-lamont-no-reason.html <--- Game going at Bishop which probably provoked that video

"Lastly, what’s up with you and The Game? Did you guys ever officially resolve that little situation where he dissed you in a song last year?

Bishop: Man that’s the question that doesn’t get asked enough. Game’s thing was and still to this day is he jumped on the air and apologized for it but I never talked to the dude. I was like, “It ain’t nothing.” I still got love for dude. I overlooked that shit because I know where it came from. He was upset about the situation that he was in. I can’t take it personal. I wanted to beat him up. I did feel that way. I wanted to put hands on him. But if you really get the chance to meet Game or get to know Game, he is a good person. He just kind of got caught up in some shit and made the wrong decision. He is a young cat, younger than me. But when I found out about him apologizing, I let it go because it wasn’t interesting to me in the first place because like I said before, he made me more famous [by doing that]. He reminded me that I was actually going to be somebody and was somebody relevant to this Hip Hop shit. New York niggas were like, “Who is the fuck is Bishop?” Down South niggas were also like, “Who the fuck is Bishop?” You just gave me fans with that, so thank you. I wanted to send him a bottle of wine for that.

So then when it happened initially, Dre called me like 4 times that day and was like, “Dude. Do not respond.” And I ain’t going to not listen to my big bro, you know? But I had bars for his [The Game] ass just because. Just for the art of MC’ing. But it was never anything serious like that. I’ve got love for Game. His little sister is my little sister. Big Fase is my big brother. We are all family. Dude knows. I was there in Harlem when he was going through shit with 50 and just had the Peace Conference. We were sitting up in the Hotel room, me, him and D-Mac. I was like, “Are you good? Is your soul good? Learn from your mistakes.” I was always the nigga pushing the nigga and out there speaking for the nigga when there were situations that he couldn’t speak for himself. Guerilla Black is my nigga. That’s how I met Game, Guerilla Black introduced us. So when those two had their situation I was right there like, “Yo! This shit ain’t right! You shouldn’t be dissing Guerilla Black.” Guerilla Black had every right to diss back but I was on his back like, “Naw. We’re all a team!” So does it look for a nigga that has always been your mediator to turn around and to cause trouble?
I always tell the fans, “Don’t believe all of that wrestler shit!” Niggas be on records talking this and that like the TV wrestlers. The only thing that did piss me off that The Game did was he was doing interviews saying, “The dude needs to sit down and take that before I kick his little ass.” I was like, “Nigga do you know me? You must not remember me?” I am a grown ass man. I don’t play that shit. As a man that was disrespectful but you’ve got to understand that I wasn’t used to all of that shit, because this is all like “wrestling.” The Macho Man doesn’t really talk like that once he leaves the ring. Hulk Hogan ain’t really like that tearing up shirts and shit. That’s what I had to understand so that’s why I tell the fans to don’t always believe that shit in the Hip Hop world.

Ok. It sounds like it’s been officially resolved….

Bishop: I still would love to talk to the dude. We can even make a fresh record together. But there’s always the thing with people’s ego’s and where they are with their lives.

I think that a Bishop & Game song would be insane….

Bishop: That shit would be super fresh! Some people get twisted about me. They think that I am some sort of “Arch-Nemesis.” I am not thinking about none of that shit. I am thinking about how Glasses Malone, Mykestro, Crooked I, Taje’, Ras Kass and all of these other dope niggas can be doing things together, not apart. It’s about us all doing things together. "

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=16530

They are probably re-doing the track for Detox or some shit, since the track is a bit dated.  Possibly for the Reformation. So it seems he's about ready to air out Game after some old bullshit or he just wanted to perform it for fuck all.

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2008, 12:53:24 AM »
Check the thread I started(what really went down with bishop and game!)

Elano

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2008, 04:06:53 AM »

So then when it happened initially, Dre called me like 4 times that day and was like, “Dude. Do not respond.”

:D