Author Topic: TUPAC…NEW ALBUM?  (Read 964 times)

Kilo2

Re: TUPAC…NEW ALBUM?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »
GMG does not own the Death Row catalog (and I'm about 99% sure they never will), they failed to pay up so the Trustee's cancelled their bid and in turn are suing GMG for fraudulent bidding (not paying up). There is another hearing scheduled for November and the way it's looking (and what the trustee's want to do) is that Death Row will go back up on the auction block, all of this can be read in the legal court documents.

Actually they paid up due to the Mediatechnics deal. I hope you do attend the party in Mobile, Alabama.

I'm not going to argue with you but, they can't pay up when the bid has been cancelled and they're being sued by the trustee's, on top of that there would be court documents saying they paid up, but there hasn't been anything, as much as you'd like to believe that they have the simple fact is that they haven't, can't and won't.

A little side note about mediatechnics, their gross monthly earnings is $8,000 and change, no company in the world could afford $24 million on that.

Not arguing either, but considering you get most of your facts from internet sites. I wouldn't trust hardly ANY of your information. The only thing that I have noticed you actually had right was your recording dates for the Dr. Dre shit.

Schreibs21

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 06:31:31 PM »
GMG does not own the Death Row catalog (and I'm about 99% sure they never will), they failed to pay up so the Trustee's cancelled their bid and in turn are suing GMG for fraudulent bidding (not paying up). There is another hearing scheduled for November and the way it's looking (and what the trustee's want to do) is that Death Row will go back up on the auction block, all of this can be read in the legal court documents.

Actually they paid up due to the Mediatechnics deal. I hope you do attend the party in Mobile, Alabama.

I'm not going to argue with you but, they can't pay up when the bid has been cancelled and they're being sued by the trustee's, on top of that there would be court documents saying they paid up, but there hasn't been anything, as much as you'd like to believe that they have the simple fact is that they haven't, can't and won't.

A little side note about mediatechnics, their gross monthly earnings is $8,000 and change, no company in the world could afford $24 million on that.

Not arguing either, but considering you get most of your facts from internet sites. I wouldn't trust hardly ANY of your information. The only thing that I have noticed you actually had right was your recording dates for the Dr. Dre shit.

ALL of my information comes from the official court documents. Which coincidentally is on the internet yes, but from the trustee's website. All it takes is some time to read over the files.

Kilo2

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »

ALL of my information comes from the official court documents. Which coincidentally is on the internet yes, but from the trustee's website. All it takes is some time to read over the files.

I read over a majority of them when I visited Makaveli-Forever THE REAL ONE. Also, the um information for their earnings didn't come from the documents. Lol. I visited 2Pac Forum. I read all the negativity. ;)

Kilo2

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 06:40:03 PM »
Also, think about this - buying shares in a company. Secret investor? Lol.  ;) It's easy man. As I said dude, I hope to see you there because I am attending.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 06:50:32 PM »
They played a interview from 2007 with johnny J on the wake up show this past Sunday and he said he had about 30 unreleased tracks by pac now I'm not sure if those had ever been released or not but he made it clear that at the time(2007) nobody had heard em and he said their were full 3 verse songs with chorus and all.

Here's the video from the wake up show website

http://ursession.com/wakeupshow#5299

thanks 4 the video link man. very informative! i'm happy to hear about those 30 or so unreleased 2pac tracks!
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Schreibs21

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 06:52:20 PM »

I read over a majority of them when I visited Makaveli-Forever THE REAL ONE. Also, the um information for their earnings didn't come from the documents. Lol. I visited 2Pac Forum. I read all the negativity. ;)

The actual law firm website updates the court documents whenever there is a new one (sometimes daily) The latest news is what I stated above, nothing more and that is straight from the courts, you can't deny and go against proof buddy. Obviously Mediatechinics financial information is not from the court documents, but they're a publicly traded company so all of their financial information is made available, all it takes is a little looking, plus on top of that they're a PENNY STOCK, meaning they don't have a  lot of money, but that's fine, and yes they did buy GMG, but not Death Row.

Kilo2

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 06:55:09 PM »

The actual law firm website updates the court documents whenever there is a new one (sometimes daily) The latest news is what I stated above, nothing more and that is straight from the courts, you can't deny and go against proof buddy. Obviously Mediatechinics financial information is not from the court documents, but they're a publicly traded company so all of their financial information is made available, all it takes is a little looking, plus on top of that they're a PENNY STOCK, meaning they don't have a  lot of money, but that's fine, and yes they did buy GMG, but not Death Row.

Really? It's hard as hell to find except in that one site. ;) I'll let you keep going on. We'll see who was proven wrong early next year.

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 08:25:31 PM »
The actual new title of the album is "I wrote this song a long time ago"  ;D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 05:34:14 AM »
By the way, you remember 50 Sacc right? Lol. It's that bonus track of on the Revenge Retaliation Get Back cassette. ;)

Sorry, you are incorrect sir.....the song "Pimp City" was the bonus track on the Revenge Retaliation and Get Back cassette.  I have the cassette.  It was a new song at the time, but then ended up being put on "Dat Woopty Woop". 

50 Sac was supposed to be on the "Inside Out Compilation".

Kilo2

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 06:51:20 AM »
By the way, you remember 50 Sacc right? Lol. It's that bonus track of on the Revenge Retaliation Get Back cassette. ;)

Sorry, you are incorrect sir.....the song "Pimp City" was the bonus track on the Revenge Retaliation and Get Back cassette.  I have the cassette.  It was a new song at the time, but then ended up being put on "Dat Woopty Woop". 

Wrong again. Ask Soopafly. It was renamed on the tracklisting. People don't know it, but that song is 50 Sacc.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 07:32:41 AM »

Wrong again. Ask Soopafly. It was renamed on the tracklisting. People don't know it, but that song is 50 Sacc.

didnt sum1 called loskanless from thvaults.com say sooapfly said 50 sac is actually whos world is it? he said listen to the end of the song, and you'll see. i listened to it and couldnt pick anythn out, does he actually say 50 sac?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 08:07:37 AM »

Where did you get this info from?  There are numerous errors with this.  First of all, nowhere in the song "Pimp City" does Soopafly ever say the word "50 Sac".  The song is about pimpin hoes, it has nothing to do with drugs, so why you think he would title that song "50 Sac" is beyond me.  Secondly, IF the song was indeed renamed "Pimp City" on the RR&G cassette version, why would Death Row revert back to the song's original name for the Inside Out Compilation?  Daz's album with that track was already out BEFORE the Inside Out Compilation was scheduled to drop.  Soopafly was nearly finished recording his Death Row album before the Inside Out Compilation was supposed to come out, so Suge had plenty of Soopafly songs to choose from to include on the compilation, he had no reason to 'recycle' the song.  Thirdly, the song features an entire verse from Daz.  The song is labelled "Pimp City" feat. Daz.  On the Inside Out compilation tracklist, it says "50 Sac" - Soopafly.  That's it, it says nothing about featuring Daz.....50 Sac is a solo song.  Your story makes no sense.

I thought I heard a snippet of the song many, many years ago, and I thought the chorus was Soopafly singing the chorus in a half joking way saying "go out and get you a 50 sac" or something along those lines.   

I have been begging someone to ask Soopafly about this track and the track "Drug Thing" which was supposed to be released on the "Gangstaz Most Wanted" compilation, but no one ever does.  Whenever someone gets a chance to interview Soopafly, they never ask me for my input and just ask these stupid softball questions like "How does it feel to be part of Westurn Union" or "How does it feel to work with Snoop".  These types of open-ended questions are so stupid.  Dubcnn needs to arrange a proper interview with him and let me pick the questions.  I already submitted a 30 question interview to Nima for Soopafly about 6 months ago.  And they are some good hard-hitting questions.  I haven't heard back from him yet.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 08:12:07 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 08:12:37 AM »

Where did you get this info from?  There are numerous errors with this.  First of all, nowhere in the song "Pimp City" does Soopafly ever say the word "50 Sac".  The song is about pimpin hoes, it has nothing to do with drugs, so why you think he would title that song "50 Sac" is beyond me.  Secondly, IF the song was indeed renamed "Pimp City" on the RR&G cassette version, why would Death Row revert back to the song's original name for the Inside Out Compilation?  Daz's album with that track was already out BEFORE the Inside Out Compilation was scheduled to drop.  Soopafly was nearly finished recording his Death Row album before the Inside Out Compilation was supposed to come out, so Suge had plenty of Soopafly songs to choose from to include on the compilation, he had no reason to 'recycle' the song.  Thirdly, the song features an entire verse from Daz.  The song is labelled "Pimp City" feat. Daz.  On the Inside Out compilation tracklist, it says "50 Sac" - Soopafly.  That's it, it says nothing about featuring Daz.....50 Sac is a solo song.  Your story makes no sense.

I thought I heard a snippet of the song many, many years ago, and I thought the chorus was Soopafly singing the chorus in a half joking way saying "go out and get you a 50 sac" or something along those lines.   

lol yh i think kilo is wrong. but some othr dude did say "whos world is it" was "50 sac".

Kilo2

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 08:17:02 AM »

lol yh i think kilo is wrong. but some othr dude did say "whos world is it" was "50 sac".

Yeah, my bad. I knew it was released. Los Skanless posted on Tha Vaults about it. Thanks for correcting me Kurupt4Life. I would give you plus one, but I can't. So have a pie.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2008, 08:34:30 AM »
No problem Kilo2, we all get our facts mixed up every now and then.

I still question whether "Who's World Is It" was titled 50 Sac.  Once again, the song is not about drugs, nor is the phrase "50 Sac" said in the entire song....but i could be wrong, as I don't have any concrete proof one way or the other....i guess it's possible, since it is a solo Soopafly song and was unreleased at the time (I think it is released on some obscure compilation or soundtrack now).  That would actually be good news if it were true, as I could put one of my 2 eternal searches to rest, but someone needs to ask Soopafly himself just to be sure.