Author Topic: who is the worst rapper out right now?  (Read 1468 times)

midwestryder

Re: who is the worst rapper out right now?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2008, 11:30:18 PM »
i say shawty lo..discuss

saw that comin :laugh:

hmm.. in my opinion.. it's snoop

went from bein on the top to transformin to a pop hooker...
see this shows how much you know about music at all & that i  nothin . snoop dogg never went pop hooker . snoop doggs last album was not pop at all but you would not know that because you are too young to understand his music . snoop dogs last album ego trippin was a 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk sound that snoop dogg grew up on youngster. snoop dogg grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk not gangsta rap or the crap you listen to today .so before you open your mouth & judge music know your musics histroy before you speak & make yourself look like closeminded ignorant kid that has no idea about music from the past like you.see the problem today with new school & youngster is the don't know historyo f the musci & have no idea wjhat they are talking about at all like you. snoop by fact is not even close to worse rapper out know . instead by fact snoop dogg is in the 10 best rapper out know. all of new school rappers today are worse then snoop dogg .

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 12:18:21 AM »
tony yayo

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »
i say shawty lo..discuss

see this shows how much you know about music at all & that i  nothin . snoop dogg never went pop hooker . snoop doggs last album was not pop at all but you would not know that because you are too young to understand his music . snoop dogs last album ego trippin was a 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk sound that snoop dogg grew up on youngster. snoop dogg grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk not gangsta rap or the crap you listen to today .so before you open your mouth & judge music know your musics histroy before you speak & make yourself look like closeminded ignorant kid that has no idea about music from the past like you.see the problem today with new school & youngster is the don't know historyo f the musci & have no idea wjhat they are talking about at all like you. snoop by fact is not even close to worse rapper out know . instead by fact snoop dogg is in the 10 best rapper out know. all of new school rappers today are worse then snoop dogg .

dude i know a lot bout the music history.. im a very open-minded person when it comes to music.. i listen to music from 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s and till now.. Thanks For the already known lesson.. i fuckin know what ego trippin was all about.. i was a huge fan of snoopy boy when i first heard bout him.. but he fell so fuckin hard that I (MY FUCKIN OPINION) Thinks HE is The Worst Rapper Now!!! HE fell the fuck hard.. still doin some (2-4) good songs.. but he fell hard.. i miss the old school shit he did.. 92, 93, 94... the classic era..

U Siiir Is a Loosserr :P

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2008, 03:43:58 AM »
souljah biy !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

midwestryder

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2008, 05:37:43 AM »
i say shawty lo..discuss

dude i know a lot bout the music history.. im a very open-minded person when it comes to music.. i listen to music from 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s and till now.. Thanks For the already known lesson.. i fuckin know what ego trippin was all about.. i was a huge fan of snoopy boy when i first heard bout him.. but he fell so fuckin hard that I (MY FUCKIN OPINION) Thinks HE is The Worst Rapper Now!!! HE fell the fuck hard.. still doin some (2-4) good songs.. but he fell hard.. i miss the old school shit he did.. 92, 93, 94... the classic era..

NO sir , you are the real loser because you still don't get it . snoop dogg did not fall off . snoo dogg grew up because original snoop dogg was little punk who did not care about anything but g-shit . snoop dogg grew up & his music changed with it .maybe you don't get because you have not  grown up .ego trippin was a grown up album not some punk ass  teenage wannabe g-shit. i grew up on the real classic era of hip hop & that is 80's not the 90's . I luv the 90's but the late 90's are the reason hip hop is so crappy . .  see i  am what real hip hop is suppose to be .hip hop is 20 years old & that means hip hop has grown up but most of it's fans have not & they don't want it to  & that is problem .snoop by fact is one of the top 10 rappers today & no opinion matter over facts . if i am such loser , how come i own my own business & have met almost every old school rapper there is .i have beauiful girlfriend & i never ever have to worry abount money ever again & i came from being po. so i am not loossserr like you . i am the winner you wish you were.   :stupid: :scarface:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 05:52:26 AM by midwestryder »

Majesty

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 05:41:34 AM »
KANYE WEST  :)

Invincible

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2008, 06:36:34 AM »
i say shawty lo..discuss

NO sir , you are the real loser because you still don't get it . snoop dogg did not fall off . snoo dogg grew up because original snoop dogg was little punk who did not care about anything but g-shit . snoop dogg grew up & his music changed with it .maybe you don't get because you have not  grown up .ego trippin was a grown up album not some punk ass  teenage wannabe g-shit. i grew up on the real classic era of hip hop & that is 80's not the 90's . I luv the 90's but the late 90's are the reason hip hop is so crappy . .  see i  am what real hip hop is suppose to be .hip hop is 20 years old & that means hip hop has grown up but most of it's fans have not & they don't want it to  & that is problem .snoop by fact is one of the top 10 rappers today & no opinion matter over facts . if i am such loser , how come i own my own business & have met almost every old school rapper there is .i have beauiful girlfriend & i never ever have to worry abount money ever again & i came from being po. so i am not loossserr like you . i am the winner you wish you were.   :stupid: :scarface:

Clint?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2008, 06:45:20 AM »
Bow Wow  :-X

Jome

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2008, 06:53:46 AM »

Clint?

Not Clint, but 7 day ban for midwestryder to take some time off, and consider how to stop beefing in every thread he post in.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2008, 07:43:15 AM »
tony yayo
and Spider Loc and Soulja Boy

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2008, 08:35:06 AM »
i say shawty lo..discuss

Clint?
LMAO...dude sounds hilarious,lol...

Majesty

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2008, 08:44:46 AM »

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »
no way snoop, yayo, loc are as bad as soulja boy, bow wow, shawty lo, etc
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 09:31:29 AM »
tony yayo
and Spider Loc and Soulja Boy
but game is good ::)
of course he is, what's your problem? Game's one song > Yayo's and Spider's career

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

sav

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2008, 09:41:06 AM »
Soulja Boy. not even tryin to like hop on the bandwagon that he killed hip hop & that its a worldwide hip hop fan thing to hate him. just he thinks he puts out good rap music & it sucks balls!