Author Topic: Oh I'm Sorry, I Thought Paper Would Protect You, You Asshole  (Read 464 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh I'm Sorry, I Thought Paper Would Protect You, You Asshole
« on: October 21, 2008, 12:21:36 AM »
"i understand how scissors can beat paper, and i get how a rock can beat scissors, but theres no fucking way paper can beat rock. is paper supposed to magically wrap around a rock and leave it immobile? why the hell cant paper do this to scissors? screw scissors, why cant paper do this to people? why arent sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper cant beat anybody. a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. when I play rock, paper scissors, I always choose rock. then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit im sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole." (c) Trindacut

Don Seer

Re: Oh I'm Sorry, I Thought Paper Would Protect You, You Asshole
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 12:31:15 AM »
paper represents the law

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 08:07:04 AM »
paper represents the law
and scissor?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 08:28:12 AM »
paper represents the law
and scissor?

George Bush cutting up the constitution.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 08:54:03 AM »
paper gives u paper cuts

throw a bit of a deadly disease at the edge of a paper, give someone a paper cut, and watch them slowly and painfully suffer
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 07:00:32 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Prikkebeen

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 11:08:24 AM »
This is throught-provoking.