Author Topic: where s the baymaac camp  (Read 369 times)

80s baby

where s the baymaac camp
« on: October 22, 2008, 06:19:05 AM »
man its been a minute what the fucc is up..yall got something cooking in the lab........yall got anything comin before the end of the year
its been almost a month now........whats really hood

80s baby

Re: where s the baymaac camp
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 06:31:33 AM »
big paybacc man any new rapper u feelin right now..that u might be collaborating with on ur album..bishop lamont..young 211 jay rock.roccett..mykestro..crooked i..g malone..any of the blu division artist...have yall ever thought of doing a baymaac compilation after the mixtape..to get ur name out there,...

THEREALBWS

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 06:41:18 AM »
baymaac is not marketable.......

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 11:32:24 AM »
big paybacc man any new rapper u feelin right now..that u might be collaborating with on ur album..bishop lamont..young 211 jay rock.roccett..mykestro..crooked i..g malone..any of the blu division artist...have yall ever thought of doing a baymaac compilation after the mixtape..to get ur name out there,...
niggas been in the lab strong...i fuccs wit disko he shot me some beats,glasses my nigga and so is k-boy,schoolboy q,kaiser sose,i like 211 new shit,i really dont know alot of the other niggas,i seen niggas at the new west meeting a few months bacc but i didnt really speak to alot of niggas cuz im not that social but i would fucc with pretty much anybody,"oh yeah" my 'go getta' niggas outta harbor city,i know alot of yall might think i dont like or fucc with certain niggas cuz of spider and thats not the complete story,some of these niggas i got issues with but i aint trippin on that shit right now!!! its all about that west coast resurgence...i also been fuccing wit my lil homie big jay outta the gain green camp,"what up" blaq toven,jellyroll...but yeah we working on the compilation and my mixtape with dj flipside called A HIStory of VIOLENCE and my baymaac mixtape called NORTH HOLLYWOOD SHOOTOUT...shout out to my niggas that keep it solid all the way around!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 11:33:12 AM »
neither is blacc wall...

THEREALBWS

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »
neither is blacc wall...

am i sayin that?
but u sayin other shit that wasnt asked...just leave it alone bruh!!!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 12:34:30 PM »
paybacc, you shootin any new videos?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »
GEAH!!! IM SHOOTIN A VID TO MY VALLEY NIGGA SONG...

the ghost

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 12:49:29 PM »
Is north Hollywood where they filmed Swingers at?

80s baby

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 12:50:36 PM »
fa sho my nigga hood looking on that shit..fa sho man i m still bangin that connected 4 real talk..man i really think the next mixtape yall come out wit..shouldnt be no spider songs...just the camp u feel me..its like him introducing the artist...man i wanna hear some more paybac tracs..piper im tellin niggaz is like the west coast andre 3000 with his metaphors..the reason i fucs wit baymaac is yall come out wit a lot of mixtapes and new muzik for the fans...plus the shit is real...and we can tell yall niggaz put your heart and soul in this shit and aint just droppin shit to make a quick buck ya diggggggggggggggg

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »
Is north Hollywood where they filmed Swingers at?
whats that???

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »
fa sho my nigga hood looking on that shit..fa sho man i m still bangin that connected 4 real talk..man i really think the next mixtape yall come out wit..shouldnt be no spider songs...just the camp u feel me..its like him introducing the artist...man i wanna hear some more paybac tracs..piper im tellin niggaz is like the west coast andre 3000 with his metaphors..the reason i fucs wit baymaac is yall come out wit a lot of mixtapes and new muzik for the fans...plus the shit is real...and we can tell yall niggaz put your heart and soul in this shit and aint just droppin shit to make a quick buck ya diggggggggggggggg
props on the props!!! yeah maan niggas out here working hard bruh,dont trip tho we finna ce cacc in niggas faces real soon...i wish everybody that rep the west the best!!!

Majesty

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 01:07:13 PM »
thats watsup ,keep doing your thing Paybaac

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 01:33:14 PM »
you got a download link for that song at all??