Author Topic: IS IT SAFE TO SAY WEST COAST HIP HOP IS DEAD IN COMMERCIAL SUCCESS ?  (Read 1800 times)

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
Re: IS IT SAFE TO SAY WEST COAST HIP HOP IS DEAD IN COMMERCIAL SUCCESS ?
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 05:16:10 PM »

want commercial success..join these niggas yall cryin over street team...

shit call the stations n request these niggas shit..

grind for ya favorite..thats how the niggas in the south doin it

labels aint doin it for the south.. they jus jumpin on the bandwagons..kuz these niggas doin it themselves..n got people that support em..

new breed of west coast rappers aint gone do shit... long as u niggas keep hittin up megaupload,zshare,rapidshare and sendspace

Good point about joining the street teams and calling the stations for the ones you support. Some of yall got 1000 posts on dubcc and not one phone call to the station. If you called power 1 time for every 10 times you post on here, they would start playin more west shit. Which in turn.. you already know.

But about the "new breed of westcoast rappers aint gone do shit.." comment...

See me anytime homie.  >:( My picture and myspace link is right here and if you in Cali you WILL see me.  That was very disrespectful homie. I would never go on the southern rap site talkin shit about all the bubble gum bullshit yall put out that killed rap in the first place. We out here tryna save the disaster yall created like Obama to Bush!  Yall got some hard niggaz out there too, dont get me wrong. But the negative out weighs the positive by far. Look at what artists yall have produced and their effect on the industry.

D4L :o
Solja Boy  ::)
Master P  :-\
Trina  :-*
Boosie   :D
Plies  ::)
Mike Jones  :'(
Jeezy  :-[
Lil Flip  :laugh:

I'm POSITIVE I've missed some.   ;D

Sincerely,

WEST

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 05:20:47 PM by Raine »
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »
gotta make some shit worth paying attention to.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Majesty

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 06:26:41 PM »
if the west is dead then so is the east

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2008, 08:12:00 PM »

labels aint doin it for the south.. they jus jumpin on the bandwagons..kuz these niggas doin it themselves..n got people that support em..

new breed of west coast rappers aint gone do shit... long as u niggas keep hittin up megaupload,zshare,rapidshare and sendspace

Good point about joining the street teams and calling the stations for the ones you support. Some of yall got 1000 posts on dubcc and not one phone call to the station. If you called power 1 time for every 10 times you post on here, they would start playin more west shit. Which in turn.. you already know.

See me anytime homie.  >:( My picture and myspace link is right here and if you in Cali you WILL see me.  That was very disrespectful homie. I would never go on the southern rap site talkin shit about all the bubble gum bullshit yall put out that killed rap in the first place. We out here tryna save the disaster yall created like Obama to Bush!  Yall got some hard niggaz out there too, dont get me wrong. But the negative out weighs the positive by far. Look at what artists yall have produced and their effect on the industry.

Sincerely,

WEST

lol.. u funny folk..u took that out of context...

scroll back up...

meanin new breed of west coast rappers aint gone do shit... long as "fans: keep hittin up megaupload zshare n etc instead of gettin off they ass n supportin..

aint shit disrespectful bout what i said...dumb ass nigga literally stop readin after the 1st period...

for every trash niggas u named..since u wanna name names.. its 15 more throwed niggas that got a cult..down here..

solja boys hustle > the entire new west coast existence ..say what u want about the lil nigga..but he went out n got his...u think the nigga was worried bout commercial successs...nall his grind n determination got that commercial status...

keep namin...folk..long as u namin... meanin they doin somethin right... if u can name niggas down here from way where u at..

tell u the truth..i cant name one new west coast rapper...cuz them niggas gets no play

far as killin rap..who the fuck cares...

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2008, 08:58:43 AM »

Sincerely,

WEST

lol.. u funny folk..u took that out of context...

scroll back up...

meanin new breed of west coast rappers aint gone do shit... long as "fans: keep hittin up megaupload zshare n etc instead of gettin off they ass n supportin..

aint shit disrespectful bout what i said...dumb ass nigga literally stop readin after the 1st period...

for every trash niggas u named..since u wanna name names.. its 15 more throwed niggas that got a cult..down here..

solja boys hustle > the entire new west coast existence ..say what u want about the lil nigga..but he went out n got his...u think the nigga was worried bout commercial successs...nall his grind n determination got that commercial status...

keep namin...folk..long as u namin... meanin they doin somethin right... if u can name niggas down here from way where u at..

tell u the truth..i cant name one new west coast rapper...cuz them niggas gets no play

far as killin rap..who the fuck cares...

i see you're enjoying your 15 minutes of fame homie. as you should. how's it feel to sit in the throne? thanks for keepin it warm for us. you can get up now.

one question:

what the F*CK are you doing on a westcoast rap forum and you cant name a westcoast rapper?  you need to be on www.crunk-shawty.com wit your big glittery texas picture.
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2008, 07:32:49 PM »
It's safe 2 say the Westcoast is full of jealousy and envy...both fans and artist..At this rate I'll b surprised 2 see somebody blow..Not because of the lack of talent on the west..Look at all these Mutha Fuckin threads talkin that the West Fell Off or they dead shit...bunch a bullshit. All hate no suggestions..thats when u know that there opinions wasnt based on shit..
Flixx

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2008, 07:39:41 PM »
It's safe 2 say the Westcoast is full of jealousy and envy...both fans and artist..At this rate I'll b surprised 2 see somebody blow..Not because of the lack of talent on the west..Look at all these Mutha Fuckin threads talkin that the West Fell Off or they dead shit...bunch a bullshit. All hate no suggestions..thats when u know that there opinions wasnt based on shit..

This is the TRUTH!!!
Less Bitchin and more Action is all it would take!!!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2008, 04:19:21 AM »
Damn...the South has been on the top for way too long...I think it's time for a new sound...and enough of that southern bullshit..

sickboyhpg

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2008, 02:01:40 PM »
LIL' FLIP AND MR.CAPONE-E CONNECTED 3 IN STORES NOW THROUGH KOCH RECORDS

WEST SOUTH CONNECTIONS

THAT'S THE STREETS THE WEST NEEDS TO MAKE MOVES LIKE MR.CAPONE-E
THE WEST IS STILL THE HARDEST!!!