Author Topic: KS-Criminal >>vs<< MsWestCoast - repost - VOTE!!!!  (Read 229 times)

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re: KS-Criminal >>vs<< MsWestCoast - repost - VOTE
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2002, 09:30:06 AM »
sure was close, congrats to u KS although your rhyme was LATE and STUPID! >:(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2002, 09:32:16 AM »
vote- KS Criminal
too strong

too damn weak ::)
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2002, 09:51:20 AM »
sure was close, congrats to u KS although your rhyme was LATE and STUPID! >:(

bitch! i told u was gonna be late, accept that u lost....sorry i was 'late; its cause i have a life! I dont know how it was close?? How was my rhymes stupid....ur a dumbass who dosent get my rhymes, oh yea and these were good rhymes...

the war is on like the blues and reds//  
the crips and bloods - now - here come the feds//  
cuff this motherfucker up and put him where he belongs//  
'cause he suckin, fuckin and jackin-off ding-dongs//  

hahah that was so wack!

peace

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2002, 09:55:14 AM »
i dont believe this! WTF timelock,r u drunK!!!  fuking dumbasses think hers is funiier so u vote here. i aint hatin, but use ur fucking head owen "hers is funnier".....

"cause it's against this faggot-ass K-S - he gonna be dead//  
'cause he suckin, fuckin and jackin-off ding-dongs//   "

some shit like this is just wack! please ur fuking head.....! 3-3 tied

so what bitch! i wasn't even online when u posted this shit for the votes so i think i did pretty good w/out having to put my 2 cents in every time i didn't get voted on and u did.. :P and i think u should have let me know before u made up first to 4 votes cause u juss make up the rules as u go along - stupid ass faggot -!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

*MsDubC*

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2002, 10:00:40 AM »

bitch! i told u was gonna be late, accept that u lost....sorry i was 'late; its cause i have a life! I dont know how it was close?? How was my rhymes stupid....ur a dumbass who dosent get my rhymes, oh yea and these were good rhymes...

'cause he suckin, fuckin and jackin-off ding-dongs//  

hahah that was so wack!

peace

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)yeah i get them ::) ::) ::)i would never get them if they went worldwide though that's fa sho!!! ;Dhehehe

*MsDubC*