Author Topic: West Coast Artist r not delivering!!!  (Read 548 times)

2pac4life08

• Lil Geezy
West Coast Artist r not delivering!!!
« on: October 26, 2008, 08:34:12 PM »
Bishop lamont::: what the fuck happened here!!! his single sucks! even with dre i doubt this guy has enuff pull to go platinum, this guy is gonna get pushed back like cashis, stat quo, and joell ortiz if he doesnt come up with something good....like eminem,50 and game did

Omar Cruz:::This guys single and video sucked, his mixtapes were real good but he took a loss  with ,that  frankie j shit, he was supposed to be the big come back sense Pun and all this but.....now....i dont know

jay rock:: i got luv for his music and i feel he needs to be managed better... take this kid to aftermath

G malone::: i dont know if it was too smart to go down south....he aint being managed correctly.... he started off good with the akon single tho!

Ive been sitting here Listening to these guys and following they movements from the beginning....these r the next great west coast legends and they r not bringing us back!! they need to work harder cuz as a fan i  wanna see r coast doing better

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: West Coast Artist r not delivering!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »
Bishop lamont::: what the fuck happened here!!! his single sucks! even with dre i doubt this guy has enuff pull to go platinum, this guy is gonna get pushed back like cashis, stat quo, and joell ortiz if he doesnt come up with something good....like eminem,50 and game did

Omar Cruz:::This guys single and video sucked, his mixtapes were real good but he took a loss  with ,that  frankie j shit, he was supposed to be the big come back sense Pun and all this but.....now....i dont know

jay rock:: i got luv for his music and i feel he needs to be managed better... take this kid to aftermath

G malone::: i dont know if it was too smart to go down south....he aint being managed correctly.... he started off good with the akon single tho!

Ive been sitting here Listening to these guys and following they movements from the beginning....these r the next great west coast legends and they r not bringing us back!! they need to work harder cuz as a fan i  wanna see r coast doing better

WHAT SHOULD THE WEST DO THEN..

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 09:29:36 PM »
somethin like this?? ( Shameless self promotion )

( Check the flyer )
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 09:50:52 PM »
Check Out The Acts @ www.lafresh.net

All Those Acts Are Delivering, All Those Acts Are Reppin The West, All Those Acts Are Going Big & Being Signed To Majors And Putting Out QUALITY!!

Yall Crazy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 10:22:28 PM »
glasses is doin his thang...j rock is doin his thang...bishop is doin his thang..u know why?..because yall sittin here startin threads and talkin bout em...i dont sit around and talk about ANYBODY that i dont think about....keep up the good work fellas

dameons

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 10:39:54 PM »
He is right. Flop after flop over on the west as far as prospects go. Lil Eazy dropped the fucking ball more than anyone.

2pac4life08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 11:40:14 PM »
glasses is doin his thang...j rock is doin his thang...bishop is doin his thang..u know why?..because yall sittin here startin threads and talkin bout em...i dont sit around and talk about ANYBODY that i dont think about....keep up the good work fellas

Im not saying they not! they r where they r because the HAVE Worked hard!!!! But why are these guys getting pushed back time after time?????
Game Wasnt Pushed Back! he did the mixtapes the he made HITS! and thats y Dre Made his release major but if they put out your single and the nation doesnt respond to it like they did with in the club or wanksta then they gone shelve u!!!

We Need A Classic/catchy/Original Song that Feels West Coast but is still universal and can do what in the Club did!!!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 11:55:51 PM »

WHAT SHOULD THE WEST DO THEN..

get off message boards..complainin it about the shit...

and go support...

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 12:00:35 AM »
Game Wasnt Pushed Back! he did the mixtapes the he made HITS! and thats y Dre Made his release major but if they put out your single and the nation doesnt respond to it like they did with in the club or wanksta then they gone shelve u!!!
It was because of Fiddy why Game released an album and got hit singles, nothing to do with good work ethics or Dre.  You want Jay Rock to be on Aftermath? No chance of releasing an album in 5 years.

godlike25

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 12:01:44 AM »
Becoz they cannot Create a single thats radio riendly and people like, they are too busy Concetrating on Making a record that can make the REAL, HIPHOP, Like Grow Up By Bishop, He was too busy creating a record that he and other 20 dudes liked, but forgot that 20 copies aint gonna satisfy Dre or Jimmy...Even Dre said shit wasnt enough.

What makes Game so Special? what Made His Shit so Successfull? Games pain? Dope Boys? My Life? Why cant other rappers do that? why is G malones Single with Wayne on the Song aint blowing up?

I dont get it, Game aint even tried hard, he just threw out a Good Album, It seemed like he enjoyed doing it and made a feel good shit and everybody liked it, His isngles were Dope and Shit is Dope.

Why cant Bishop do it? Becoz he is concetrating on making REAL shit to 20 people rather than a Good msuci for 650 000(LAX sales).

Sales=How Good Your Music is, If I make a Shitty ass CD and Claim to be as Good As Bishop and Get my Homies to Dickryde me and Buy my shit, sell 20 copies does that Make me good?

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 12:23:09 AM »

We Need A Classic/catchy/Original Song that Feels West Coast but is still universal and can do what in the Club did!!!

its a lot of niggaz on the west makin south shit right now. i think thats a weenie ass move. i understand the mentality behind it. but if you really from the west,,,  wtf you doin?! niggaz all wanna rap like jeezy or bust on a mannie fresh type beat... or do a song with weezy.. thats some pitiful dick ridin desperate shit to do. id rather not get on and just keep on droppin that real westcoast music till the cycle come back around to us naturally. which it will... niggaz call theyself hood niggaz but they will put on a shiny pink suit so fast for some money. how you think they got all them south niggaz in them dirty fucked up deals they in?? cuz those brothas were broke and desperate. willing to take any deal they could get. now they got the westcoast acting like that. people are so desperate right now they'll sign for a footlong sandwich and a bag of weed. fuck that. now im not sayin we need to all wear dickies, bounce lolos, drink hennessey .and talk about palm trees (sounds good to me tho!) but, id rather GIVE my shit away then switch my style to some shit that aint west knowin damn well im a westcoast nigga to the fullest. i aint mentioning no names cuz it aint about specific niggaz at all... its just the way it is. all the way from the niggaz thats on the brink of making a name for themselves to the young nigga that just started rappin down the street from me. its what people think they got to do. well guess what... It STILL AINT GOT YOU NOWHERE!!!

KEEP IT WEST and MAKE IT FONKY
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 11:04:41 AM »
fuck it all.. shit dont even matter.. if the west get back crackin it will.. but check this..it aint the music.. its the industry ,economy and the bitch niggas who call they self the leaders of the west..for one the didnt pass the torch 10 years ago to the lil niggas...

THE REAL REASON IS THE INDUSTRY IS SCARED OF OUR MENTALITY (Biggie & Pac)

RedRum781

• Lil Geezy
  • The Original, D1 & Only.
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 11:53:16 AM »
The formula of the West Coast was stolen........we've been swagger jacked........THERE IS NO UNITY......unless the unity between those ARTISTS that want the spotlight all for themsevles.......everybody wants to be the sole savior of the WEST COAST,everybody out for self........nobody respects us like they used to,they know the truth about our "GANGSTER RAPPERS"(straight studio)......"DEBO"(SUGE) got knocked out........and now ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE OF THE GUARD........GET AT ME >>>>myspace.com/theeoriginalredrum781pirulove
RedRum781: "I Made It Possible,They Made It Popular"

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
The westcoast needs to do some soul searching and tightin up. People need to wake up its a need music world. We need to start thinking about music as a way to bring consumers somewhere. The days of being rich off of cd sales are over. If I was an artist I would sign and one album contract with a major record label for little to nothing. Let the record label have the album. I would take my ass on tour getting tour money. at the end of your contact I am sure you would have made the record label richer but at least you wont be stuck making mixtape songs and living check to check/gram to gram.

Just something I would do.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »
to get the west back on that level. they need to get they identity back. stop fucking wit the psuedo south beats and get back to that musical sound that the west once had.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.