Author Topic: West Coast Artist r not delivering!!!  (Read 549 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: West Coast Artist r not delivering!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 02:45:25 PM »
The formula of the West Coast was stolen........we've been swagger jacked........THERE IS NO UNITY......unless the unity between those ARTISTS that want the spotlight all for themsevles.......everybody wants to be the sole savior of the WEST COAST,everybody out for self........nobody respects us like they used to,they know the truth about our "GANGSTER RAPPERS"(straight studio)......"DEBO"(SUGE) got knocked out........and now ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE OF THE GUARD........GET AT ME >>>>myspace.com/theeoriginalredrum781pirulove

wut up my nigga...

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »
Becoz they cannot Create a single thats radio riendly and people like, they are too busy Concetrating on Making a record that can make the REAL, HIPHOP, Like Grow Up By Bishop, He was too busy creating a record that he and other 20 dudes liked, but forgot that 20 copies aint gonna satisfy Dre or Jimmy...Even Dre said shit wasnt enough.

What makes Game so Special? what Made His Shit so Successfull? Games pain? Dope Boys? My Life? Why cant other rappers do that? why is G malones Single with Wayne on the Song aint blowing up?

I dont get it, Game aint even tried hard, he just threw out a Good Album, It seemed like he enjoyed doing it and made a feel good shit and everybody liked it, His isngles were Dope and Shit is Dope.

Why cant Bishop do it? Becoz he is concetrating on making REAL shit to 20 people rather than a Good msuci for 650 000(LAX sales).

Sales=How Good Your Music is, If I make a Shitty ass CD and Claim to be as Good As Bishop and Get my Homies to Dickryde me and Buy my shit, sell 20 copies does that Make me good?

sales doesnt equal how good ur music is u dumbass....look at mike jones... u think hes good?? well that fool went double platinum....that must mean hes the sickest rapper to hit the game since 50 right?

im glad none of these artists are trying to be like game fuck him....50 put him out thats the ONLY reason u know his name....lol @ 'the untold story' by the game = trash

SUCKA FREE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 04:57:40 PM »
Everybody think they a rapper. Just cuz u from the street and in gang dont mean u are intelligent enough to be a rapper.. Lot of the successful rappers out today aint no dumb niggas. These niggas think cuz the crip they can rap for a quick buck. Nigga get some real talent first and get your mind right. Thats whats wrong wit the west everybody wanna be a rapper and it ain't no more fans left. I hear some of the niggas from the west rapping on these sights and wonder how in the fuck can they even believe that they are really rappers. Just like everybody can't sing everybody can't rap its actually a talent. West got it fucked up bad..

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 05:02:16 PM »
Everybody think they a rapper. Just cuz u from the street and in gang dont mean u are intelligent enough to be a rapper.. Lot of the successful rappers out today aint no dumb niggas. These niggas think cuz the crip they can rap for a quick buck. Nigga get some real talent first and get your mind right. Thats whats wrong wit the west everybody wanna be a rapper and it ain't no more fans left. I hear some of the niggas from the west rapping on these sights and wonder how in the fuck can they even believe that they are really rappers. Just like everybody can't sing everybody can't rap its actually a talent. West got it fucked up bad..

Whole Lotta Hate Here..there a plenty fans left..just not u..
Flixx

SUCKA FREE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2008, 05:05:26 PM »
Damn im a hater for xpressing my opinion. Niggas just cant take the truth no more i see. Just cuz i don't like all the bullshit that come everyday don't mean im a hater. just mean i really don't like the shit that came out thats all. Just cuz its from the west don't mean shit dope so get over that bullshit.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2008, 05:10:08 PM »
Becoz they cannot Create a single thats radio riendly and people like, they are too busy Concetrating on Making a record that can make the REAL, HIPHOP, Like Grow Up By Bishop, He was too busy creating a record that he and other 20 dudes liked, but forgot that 20 copies aint gonna satisfy Dre or Jimmy...Even Dre said shit wasnt enough.

What makes Game so Special? what Made His Shit so Successfull? Games pain? Dope Boys? My Life? Why cant other rappers do that? why is G malones Single with Wayne on the Song aint blowing up?

I dont get it, Game aint even tried hard, he just threw out a Good Album, It seemed like he enjoyed doing it and made a feel good shit and everybody liked it, His isngles were Dope and Shit is Dope.

Why cant Bishop do it? Becoz he is concetrating on making REAL shit to 20 people rather than a Good msuci for 650 000(LAX sales).

Sales=How Good Your Music is, If I make a Shitty ass CD and Claim to be as Good As Bishop and Get my Homies to Dickryde me and Buy my shit, sell 20 copies does that Make me good?

any idiot who equates sales with skills needs to really think about what they're saying according to you Soulja Boy is dope then

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 05:17:15 PM »
haha that must suck for every one thngs the westcoast aint delivering . listen to these bay area rapers droping cd like hot cakes .  wake the fuck up

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2008, 06:14:23 PM »
haha that must suck for every one thngs the westcoast aint delivering . listen to these bay area rapers droping cd like hot cakes .  wake the fuck up
every cd a bay nigga released recently is hot trash.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2008, 06:38:44 PM »

haha u wish it was trash and at least we can release a CD on time and not every 4 years like some cats in la

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2008, 06:54:17 PM »

any idiot who equates sales with skills needs to really think about what they're saying according to you Soulja Boy is dope then

my point exactly bro

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 07:19:31 PM »
That's why I love my Bay Area niggas.... they put out music........ they dont wait on the labels to help.

Thizz & SMC helping guide my label and career....... major deal + bay area hustle = $$,$$$,$$$.00

Honestly the reason the West is struggling is because we dont release albums here.

Everytime a new artist from here comes out with decent promotion they sell. Guerilla Black sold 400k.....

The reason artist get pushed bac is simply because the labels these days try and cultivate a national buzz b4 they release your album...

a seeminly impossible feat, unless u have a national artist whose of interest saying your name and branding you.

The West has great quality.............

I think the fact that most of you guys aren't from here......... you can't see the effect the new artist have in the streets

Gotta come hang out! Book a flight to Cali, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Utah, Idaho.... see who they bumpin in the streets... you'll be surprise...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 07:28:37 PM by Glasses M »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 07:25:19 PM »
That's why I love my Bay Area niggas.... they put out music........ they dont wait on the labels to help.

Thizz & SMC helping guide my label and career....... major deal + bay area hustle = $$,$$$,$$$.00

Honestly the reason the West is struggling is because we dont release albums here.

Everytime a new artist from here comes out with decent promotion they sell. Guerilla Black sold 400k.....

The reason artist get pushed bac is simply because the labels these days try and cultivate a national buzz...

a seeminly impossible feat, unless u have a national artist whose of interest saying your name and branding you.

The West has great quality.............

I think the fact that most of you guys aren't from here......... you can't see the effect the new artist have in the streets

Gotta come hang out! Book a flight to Cali, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Utah, Idaho.... see who they bumpin in the streets... you'll be surprise...

thank u  8)

godlike25

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 08:34:32 PM »
Exuse me, What the fuck??

First of all, My Favorite rapper obn the West is Yukmouth, he aint been on the charts and i dont care if he sells 1 copy, he is dope.

Ya niggaz are all contradictive, I did NOT say that Sales=How Good Your are as a rapper, What I meant is SALES=How Good Your lbum is To be Worth Spending Money for An Avarage Fan, that Dont know about Dubcnn and Goes to the shop to buy an album.

I dont get it, first Thread starter says that West Coast is not delivering, and when i say That Niggaz cant sell coz they are wack, Ya saying Sales Dont matter,

I dont get it, so, you saying that West Coast is not Delivering on the mixtape level??? If you dont care abut sales, Ya saying that Its not delivering? Bishop Dropped like 4 Tapes, Meech Wells, All them Niggaz are dropping more than Than albums and you saying they ant delivering?

What exactly are all ya Contradictive niggaz talking aobut? Sales or Music? IF ya talking about Music, than shut the fuck up, i can Find your 5 Omar Cruz tapes, Bishop and each artists, there is music for years.

ALl ya is Sad as fuck, I say That Sales=How Good You are, yes, Sales is the indictaion of how good people think of you, PEOPE THAT BUY.

Why cant you unerstand is that Jimmy Iovine, Dre,Capitol and All labels care aobut people that Buy records, its allways been like that, Wether it was 95 or 2001, Thats the reason Why Niggaz aint coming out.

Coz tHEY CANNOT MAKE A HIT THAT MAINSTEAM FANS WANT, IF YOU DONT WANNA BE MAINSTEAM, GO INDIE YA STUPID FUKING MORONS and EAT BREAD WITH WATER,