Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound Connects With Turf Talk For "Ya'll Know What I'm Doin" [Audio]  (Read 638 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Big Props Nima! ;D

DPG is Fuccin DOPE!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Dani

• Lil Geezy
Better than his (Daz') recent tracks but can't really feel it yet. ::)

westsiderider323

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
fuck you haters this is WEST... straight FIRE 8)
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

So Much Style

this shit is heat!! im proud of these guys for evolving!!
So much style back at it again

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the beat is bangin but as far as the song as a whole i aint really feelin it....props on the link

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
Shit sounds bangin az hell!!!
 8) 8) 8)
Props Nima!!!
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Daaaaaamn.....What a killer line up!!! Tha Dogg Pound & Turf Talk!!! I never thought they would collab lol

This is fire...crazy beat, crazy versus, shit bangs....what more you want?

As far as wishing they would sound like they did in the 90s, well Dogg Pound wouldn't be around, 'cause they wouldn't have longevity in the game...take Alkaholiks, or even better LL Cool J for example...He has re-invented himself a few times, to still be relevant in the game...It's evolution homies.

But yeah Props to Dogg Pound for the freshness of the track!!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
That song aint good, they can do way better!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Cool track. Daz showing some diversity a little bit with his beats which is a good thing.

kuruptDPG

gd trak

DazDilly

I told y'all so. All must hail to the almighty D to the A to the motherfucking Z for producing this and making it all possible. The beat is one of Daz's best in the last 5 years, and everybody spit classic bars repping the West coast to the fullest. In all honesty this is one of the greatest tracks that has come out from any artist or coast this whole year and it looks to be the best on the album. This song defines WC hip-hop in it's purest form. Amen!

So GayDay, take that dick out your rear and put it in your ear, and BiggDazDilly up your mother's hole with my 10 foot pole!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I told y'all so. All must hail to the almighty D to the A to the motherfucking Z for producing this and making it all possible. The beat is one of Daz's best in the last 5 years, and everybody spit classic bars repping the West coast to the fullest. In all honesty this is one of the greatest tracks that has come out from any artist or coast this whole year and it looks to be the best on the album. This song defines WC hip-hop in it's purest form. Amen!

So GayDay, take that dick out your rear and put it in your ear, and BiggDazDilly up your mother's hole with my 10 foot pole!

was that supposed to be funny?  :laugh:

kuruptDPG

was that supposed to be funny?  :laugh:

lol exactly. hes trying to be soopaly dpgc. i doubt it we could get anothr guy jus lik soopafly dpgc who can crack u up

Blood$

LMFAO... somebody should hook up a thread in G-Spot "Soopafly DPGC VS DazDilly"  ;D