Nader/Gonzalez (Independent)
2 (6.1%)
Barr/Root (Libertarian Party)
1 (3%)
Other
2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: November 05, 2008, 10:52:27 PM

Author Topic: Who are you voting for??  (Read 608 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Who are you voting for??
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2008, 10:20:25 PM »
cynthia mckinney is gangsta.  the powers that be would NEVER let her win, though. especially cause of the whole 9/11-bush thing.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2008, 10:57:49 PM »
^Thats a selfish approach but I guess it is partially based on some truths.. However the right to vote is an American luxury that was fought for and isn't available in a lot of societies.

As for voting in this election, I'm going with Obama. Who else is there?

I appreciate the "right" to vote.. I just think it really doesnt matter.. the results will be the same whether I vote or not.. btw I am very politically uninformed since I dont get into politics at all.. I wouldnt even know where to begin. ???

In that case your better off to take some time and go scratch or punch every candidate and cancel out your vote so that your ballot is not used to get extra vote for one of the candidates.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2008, 12:08:44 AM »
I appreciate the "right" to vote.. I just think it really doesnt matter.. the results will be the same whether I vote or not.. btw I am very politically uninformed since I dont get into politics at all.. I wouldnt even know where to begin. ???
No shit.

That's cool though. Unfortunately, way too many uninformed people go out, vote, and fuck shit up for everyone else. At least you choose not to. I can respect that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2008, 05:16:44 AM »
people should need to pass an IQ test before voting
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2008, 05:24:03 AM »

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2008, 05:24:12 AM »

Why that? Isn't democracy about everybody being equal, regardless of skin color, religion, income or physical and mental capacity?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2008, 05:30:06 AM »

Why that? Isn't democracy about everybody being equal, regardless of skin color, religion, income or physical and mental capacity?

LOL @ thinking the USA is a REAL democracy.

anyway, people who vote should be able to make decisions.  if they dont understand the situations going on, how can they possibly make rational and sound decisions when it comes time to decide who theyre going to vote for?  they cant, so they turn to ridiculous deciding factors, like religion; sex; WHO THEIR FAVORITE CELEBERTY ENDORSES etc. etc.   how many people you think there are, that are going to vote for obama just cause hes black, or vote for mccain just cause he has a female on his ticket??  these are not "issues" (for a lack of a better word" that should make up someones mind.

i dont feel comfortable with people going out to vote on the fourth, who cant even name a SINGLE issue that their candidate is for/against.  trust me, there are a lot of nimrods out there choose their candidate over the most frivolous things.

some people who are going to vote dont even know the branches of government!!!  some dont even know how many states there are!!!!!!!!!

do YOU feel comfortable with people like THAT voting on OUR future?  when they cant tell you the three fucking branches of government?

but it is, what it is.  a required IQ test before voting will NEVER happen...but it SHOULD. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 05:43:41 AM by The Wykid Won »

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2008, 06:14:47 AM »
if ur not sure but have a vote....Spoil It...its still using ur vote and showin the powers that be u give a fuck about the future of your country but not voting for them dicks lol....

if i was american id vote Obama tho

The Watcher

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2008, 07:39:04 AM »

yep, but a line should be drawn when retards walk into the voting booth and don't know what the fuck they're doing and can't form an opinion on their own, needing a "popular opinion" to show them the way to vote

i'm all for everyone having the right to vote, however if you're just "voting for that guy" for shits & giggles, then you shouldn't be allowed to vote. if you have honest intentions of making your country better, then by all means vote
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2008, 07:47:40 AM »
3rd party
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

penenstamp

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2008, 10:46:48 AM »

I agree 100%

I also think women shouldn't have the right to vote because the majority doesn't use their brains when they vote, but this will never happen anymore in civilized countries.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »

LOL @ thinking the USA is a REAL democracy.

anyway, people who vote should be able to make decisions.  if they dont understand the situations going on, how can they possibly make rational and sound decisions when it comes time to decide who theyre going to vote for?  they cant, so they turn to ridiculous deciding factors, like religion; sex; WHO THEIR FAVORITE CELEBERTY ENDORSES etc. etc.   how many people you think there are, that are going to vote for obama just cause hes black, or vote for mccain just cause he has a female on his ticket??  these are not "issues" (for a lack of a better word" that should make up someones mind.

i dont feel comfortable with people going out to vote on the fourth, who cant even name a SINGLE issue that their candidate is for/against.  trust me, there are a lot of nimrods out there choose their candidate over the most frivolous things.

some people who are going to vote dont even know the branches of government!!!  some dont even know how many states there are!!!!!!!!!

do YOU feel comfortable with people like THAT voting on OUR future?  when they cant tell you the three fucking branches of government?

but it is, what it is.  a required IQ test before voting will NEVER happen...but it SHOULD. 

Who are you to decide which factors should make up someone's mind? A democracy is about everybody having the right to vote. If you don't like that, try a dictatorship or an aristocracy where only few people who know what they are doing decide what's going on and see if that's any better. Have fun trying to get any welfare checks from that point on. Do you realize that all those social policies in politics basically only happen cause the votes of lazy and dumb people count just as much as the votes of the elite?
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2008, 03:09:26 PM »
Poor people don't vote, if they did we would have a liberal everytime time in office.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2008, 03:16:07 PM »
Poor people don't vote, if they did we would have a liberal everytime time in office.

Well, that's their fault then. Nothing worse than people bitching about everything, yet can't spend a couple hours once in 4 years voting. Still, the middle class and lower middle class is the main factor and they are relatively poor. If you had a system like an aristocracy, the Main Street would be doomed. Since you're both hispanics, it's also interesting how most people who are running for president never really bash illegal immigration or immigrants, even though that might appeal to some voters. It's because of guys like you. If only the rich elite were to vote, some of your relatives wouldn't be able to chill out with you guys. I'm just saying, for every dumb person being able to vote you have the candidates who are trying to appeal to them. Through that you might get some policies brought through that you normally couldn't even dream of. "Dumb people who don't think like me shouldn't be allowed to vote at all" is easily said, but once that happens, the consequences might negatively surprise you.
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2008, 03:27:36 PM »

Well, that's their fault then. Nothing worse than people bitching about everything, yet can't spend a couple hours once in 4 years voting. Still, the middle class and lower middle class is the main factor and they are relatively poor. If you had a system like an aristocracy, the Main Street would be doomed. Since you're both hispanics, it's also interesting how most people who are running for president never really bash illegal immigration or immigrants, even though that might appeal to some voters. It's because of guys like you. If only the rich elite were to vote, some of your relatives wouldn't be able to chill out with you guys. I'm just saying, for every dumb person being able to vote you have the candidates who are trying to appeal to them. Through that you might get some policies brought through that you normally couldn't even dream of. "Dumb people who don't think like me shouldn't be allowed to vote at all" is easily said, but once that happens, the consequences might negatively surprise you.

Poor people hardly bitch though.  Most people that are bitching or complaining about are the ones that you say are relatively poor.  Well who wouldn't bitch after what has happened in the past 8 years.  That's why even though this country is center right, it's all of a sudden going to become center left(we'll see if it stays that way, I doubt it).  That's politicians for you, they try to appeal to as many voters as possible.  One of the reasons McCain doesn't bring up immigration, is because he's for immigration reform that would benefit illegal immigrants.  His base would go ballistic if that's on his platform.  Obama doesn't bring it up because he might lose the swing voters with that.  That's politics, the game to get out to vote.