Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)  (Read 4375 times)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2008, 01:55:01 PM »
bishop and snoop :argue: :catfight:

dr. dre :stir: :sombrero:

lol thats hilarious

Jome

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 02:25:35 PM »
Expect Snoop to reply with something like "This nigga Bishop ain't got Sandy or Mandy, I've got Teesha and Lamisha"..
Snoop need to step up, his latest cameos been garbage.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2008, 02:36:44 PM »
Expect Snoop to reply with something like "This nigga Bishop ain't got Sandy or Mandy, I've got Teesha and Lamisha"..

or " Bishop aint got shrimps, lobsters and pasta like real mobsta, bada bing bada busta"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2008, 02:38:41 PM »

lmmfao

"who is Bishop you little boy/I'm big Snoop I have alot of joy"

Mr_Quiksta

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2008, 02:41:21 PM »
Why did Bishop make this track? Did i miss somthin...?

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2008, 03:23:15 PM »
is this what this sorry ass niggas turned into now another spider loc / crooked i?  dont expect this nigga to be dropping anytime soon

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Prof@ssor

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2008, 04:04:25 PM »

lmmfao

"who is Bishop you little boy/I'm big Snoop I have alot of joy"

looooool that was funny as fuck!! my new sig homie!!

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »
after seeing those glasses video blogs I feel like the old heads would be that way I mean Crooked I been gettin hated on by Snoop for being a dope rapper that is why Snoop hates on dude props for Western Union Lucc is that dude but stop hating everything you don't put out from the coast outside of Game real talk that dude been holdin us back Malone aint have to speak on which rappers are like that I am pretty sure he grew up listening to Snoop s frill as long as Snoop keeps putting out garbage,and people eat that shit up he will keep hatin yall don't understand Snoop gets alot of placements due to him being from Cali,and there are not too many other bignames liek that so anyone he sees with potential he hates right away Fucc that dude

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2008, 05:20:24 PM »
is this what this sorry ass niggas turned into now another spider loc / crooked i?  dont expect this nigga to be dropping anytime soon

Quite witty you are.
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2008, 05:24:49 PM »
after seeing those glasses video blogs I feel like the old heads would be that way I mean Crooked I been gettin hated on by Snoop for being a dope rapper that is why Snoop hates on dude props for Western Union Lucc is that dude but stop hating everything you don't put out from the coast outside of Game real talk that dude been holdin us back Malone aint have to speak on which rappers are like that I am pretty sure he grew up listening to Snoop s frill as long as Snoop keeps putting out garbage,and people eat that shit up he will keep hatin yall don't understand Snoop gets alot of placements due to him being from Cali,and there are not too many other bignames liek that so anyone he sees with potential he hates right away Fucc that dude

^^crooked I is a old head, he been doin shit for 10 years, he just mad because hes been in the same situations and the same opportunitys as motherfuckers like snoop but crooked could never do what theyve done and making anything from those situations, still to this day he cant! and bishop is week after week jumping on the aftermath bandwagon and runnin towards hittman! not only has he had his album put on the backburner because jmmy iovine is a weird cat and likes to release albums when he feels ready and not when its the best climate or best for the artists, he's starting to draw up controversy by dissing rappers on the same label that have made interscope millions, even after dre TOLD HIM NOT TOO! what happened to the last rapper that went against dre's wishes?, game was given the cold shoulder by dre and interscope - so whilst bishop lamonts album is on freeze and iovine wary of if hes going to release it or not, bishop keeps on adding ticks to jimmys tally of why he shouldnt release it and why it should be dropped and he gone end up looking like spider locs sorry ass.

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2008, 05:32:43 PM »

or " Bishop aint got shrimps, lobsters and pasta like real mobsta, bada bing bada busta"

Wow, it's not just funny, but true. Snoop's rhymes sounds exactly these.

The Teesha and Lamisha is funnyyy. LOL

godlike25

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »
lol, Pathetic nigga first tried to go at Game, lol, Game ignored his wack ass, now this fagget going against Snoop, I cant stand Snoop, as he is trash as fuck, never been lyrical and faggy iwth that Pimp Shit that i hate, but Bishop? lol.

I dunno who is becoming more of a Joke These days, Spider 40 or Bishop, Spider Been quiet for a while, 40 been talking some real tlak lately, no dumb shit, so he cool, Now we got another WEst Coast Cat that Cant make no hits and trying dissing.

Really, U ask me why West Coast is Dead???? Look at this,As we are anticipating another Westocoast Comeback, all we got is No album and Bunch of Beef.

Game did the same thing, but difference is, Game ran loose becoz his head didnt operate with his brain, And All these dudes are Acting like that becoz they want to be noticed, not becoz they wanna diss.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »
At the end of the day, snoop has the right to say he aint diggin bishop if he aint diggin him. Bishop said some funny shit about snoop in interviews in the past too and even with snoop being an old ass nigga, he still the king of the westcoast in terms of title and global appeal.

He aint gotta problem with letting other niggas on the west come through and shine, he spit shit with game but if you aint diggin someone or get issues with someone, why u gonna give them a pass.

If someone gon take over snoops crown it sure as hell aint gone be some 30year old nigga who aint even gotta album out yet.

Bishop is aight dont get me wrong and sometimes comes hella dope but a snoop in his prime compared to anything we've heard from bishop so far is not even comparable.

I dont know what dre thinks of this but bishop probably frustrated at not getting no airplay cuz his shit keeps flopping like feel on it and grow up to the point that IF his shit ever comes out, it'll be a suprise to most and at the earliest probably late next year.

Bishop dissing snoop aint nothing for snoop.

pz

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »
At the end of the day, snoop has the right to say he aint diggin bishop if he aint diggin him. Bishop said some funny shit about snoop in interviews in the past too and even with snoop being an old ass nigga, he still the king of the westcoast in terms of title and global appeal.

He aint gotta problem with letting other niggas on the west come through and shine, he spit shit with game but if you aint diggin someone or get issues with someone, why u gonna give them a pass.

If someone gon take over snoops crown it sure as hell aint gone be some 30year old nigga who aint even gotta album out yet.

Bishop is aight dont get me wrong and sometimes comes hella dope but a snoop in his prime compared to anything we've heard from bishop so far is not even comparable.

I dont know what dre thinks of this but bishop probably frustrated at not getting no airplay cuz his shit keeps flopping like feel on it and grow up to the point that IF his shit ever comes out, it'll be a suprise to most and at the earliest probably late next year.

pz

Can't speak on Dre,but i agree with most of what you have said!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mr_Quiksta

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2008, 06:39:34 PM »

pz

True speak.

What the fuck did Snoop say neways man????