Author Topic: Anybody Going To SB For Halloween?  (Read 347 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Anybody Going To SB For Halloween?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 05:33:55 PM »
I'd love to but I'm in the lab and it sucks
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 05:41:50 PM »
^^ come on live a little!!! lol

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 06:56:42 PM »
sik where u going to night ?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »
SM is a nice place to kick it.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »
it's awesome

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2008, 01:21:45 AM »
Man, tonight was weak for me.

Was gonna go to this fine ass Latina girl's birthday/halloween party, but some shit went down with her landlord and shit hit the fan so it was a no go.

My art student buddy told me about a party in Pasadena........wack. They said for 5 bucks all drinks were free......all NONALCOHOLIC drinks. I can sip on some Sierra Mist at home, ya dig?

Then my homie's cousin in Burbank was bouncing some party and could get us in for free......cockfest

Heard about a few other things, but they are notorious for cholos, armenians, and asians tryin to act gangsta and fuckin shit up, so I didn't waste my time.

I did, however, hit up this sweet neightborhood in Northridge, get a shitload of candy, hit up Ralphs for a bottle of vodka, and now I'm kickin it at the crib eating Twix and drinking my cranberry and vodka. Life is aight.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2008, 03:14:14 AM »
Man, tonight was weak for me.

Was gonna go to this fine ass Latina girl's birthday/halloween party, but some shit went down with her landlord and shit hit the fan so it was a no go.

My art student buddy told me about a party in Pasadena........wack. They said for 5 bucks all drinks were free......all NONALCOHOLIC drinks. I can sip on some Sierra Mist at home, ya dig?

Then my homie's cousin in Burbank was bouncing some party and could get us in for free......cockfest

Heard about a few other things, but they are notorious for cholos, armenians, and asians tryin to act gangsta and fuckin shit up, so I didn't waste my time.

I did, however, hit up this sweet neightborhood in Northridge, get a shitload of candy, hit up Ralphs for a bottle of vodka, and now I'm kickin it at the crib eating Twix and drinking my cranberry and vodka. Life is aight.

Life is full of dissapointments. My Hallloween was pretty weak too.
My Future Wife:

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2008, 09:57:08 AM »
My Halloween night was very akward, very strange, and above all very lame lol... I am so happy that I go to Monster Massive every year... :cheers:

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 04:43:23 AM »
My Halloween night was very akward, very strange, and above all very lame lol... I am so happy that I go to Monster Massive every year... :cheers:
Send a heads up for the next one. Your enthusiasm for the event has intrigued me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE