Author Topic: Jamal420 Im calling u out  (Read 242 times)

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jamal420 Im calling u out
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2002, 07:33:59 PM »
you ended the homies career man, lol

bechara, poor guy

yo roccy dont give up man, keep at it, holla at me if u want help or sumthing, giving up is the last thing u should do!

hey bechara...
dat means poor guy in hindi too ..

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Jamal420 Im calling u out
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2002, 04:24:53 PM »
I told u to listen to me...and if yopull listen to me youll be good, and u didnt listen u just wanted to jump straight into starting your own crew, u didnt take it step by step or anything...You just felt like you were at your highest peak, which you are far from...Now listen to me...DONT STOP BATTLING, continue, I sucked when i first started too, and i took advice from people etc, started opening my ears to hip hop, and look at me now...I didnt jump straight into making a crew or anything, I just battled for fun, and little did i know it would be my hobby to rhyme a year later...when it comes to battling, you should battle, and battle as much as you come, just spit whatever, even if it sucks...when it comes to you album, ill write the shit UNTIL you start improving big time, and the only way youll improve big time is by battling as much as you can...Of course youll suck at first, you still need to expand your vocabulary, but once you do ull be good...Just listen to me for once, and realize im only giving advice, and not putting you down...I dont say things for fun, i say them for the good...

(bottem line)
Just keep battling and youll improve (by a lot)...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »