Author Topic: mexicans are the best rappers part 3  (Read 500 times)

Sikotic™

Re: mexicans are the best rappers part 3
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 11:14:01 PM »
They're the best rappers like black people are the best self motivated, upstanding citizens.
True story.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 11:59:17 PM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 05:51:45 PM »
cause we all know that soulja boy, the niggas in d4l, 50 cent, tony yayo, etc, are all incredible rappers who single handedly saved hip hop.

eye mean hey holmes....if you really want to play that game you can getting easily blown away. eye dont think you want to take it there. because for every whack slave asss coon rapping niggers out there. eye can name 5 real niggas who are flowing for each. while on the other hand how many can you name on that so called Brown side . calm down mijo

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »
They're the best rappers like white people are the best self motivated, upstanding citizens.

corrected for accuracy
my nigga turf hitta!!! eye see you homie!

Jared Taylor

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »
They're the best rappers like white people are the best self motivated, upstanding citizens.

corrected for accuracy
my nigga turf hitta!!! eye see you homie!

Turf Hitta is a self-hating white liberal.

You know just as well as I do that blacks are the laziest, most violence-prone people in the world. Don't hate on me for spittin' the truth, homie.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »
cause we all know that soulja boy, the niggas in d4l, 50 cent, tony yayo, etc, are all incredible rappers who single handedly saved hip hop.

eye mean hey holmes....if you really want to play that game you can getting easily blown away. eye dont think you want to take it there. because for every whack slave asss coon rapping niggers out there. eye can name 5 real niggas who are flowing for each. while on the other hand how many can you name on that so called Brown side . calm down mijo

lol you mad?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mMycfdNdlKA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;hl&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mMycfdNdlKA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;hl&amp;autoplay=0</a>

btw, theres one big difference between both sides...soulja boy and the like are getting mad play in the hood...and the hood niggas be loving that shit.  niggas in general be loving that shit.  buyin their ringtones and shit.  the audience they appeal to (mostly black folk) eat that corny shit up.  on the other hand, that southside shit only appels to the southsiders...and some of em dont even like that shit, they prefer some sick side shit (sick jacken, cynic, etc) or some oldies tunes.

take the L and crank your soulja boy, and move along.  :D

lol
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 06:25:44 PM by The Wykid Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 06:29:51 PM »

lol you mad?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mMycfdNdlKA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;hl&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mMycfdNdlKA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;hl&amp;autoplay=0</a>

btw, theres one big difference between both sides...soulja boy and the like are getting mad play in the hood...and the hood niggas be loving that shit.  niggas in general be loving that shit.  buyin their ringtones and shit.  the audience they appeal to (mostly black folk) eat that corny shit up.  on the other hand, that southside shit only appels to the southsiders...and some of em dont even like that shit, they prefer some sick side shit (sick jacken, cynic, etc) or some oldies tunes.

take the L and crank your soulja boy, and move along.  :D

lol
sick jacken, cynic DAMN THATS ONE LONG ASS LIST HOLMES!!! just wondering who is considered in ETC.?
you got people on here , who they damn self are mexicans admitting that the shit mexican rappers put out is trash.....and you claim eye lost?????  yeah..........sure

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 06:42:50 PM »
some of these aint mexican or part of the sick side movement, but all dope latino rappers.

b real
sen dog
2mex
sick jacken
immortal technique
big pun (RIP)
cynic
all the dudes in street platoon n psycho realm
q-unique
Xololanxinxo

and i know your comeback "daaam holms, thats a long list, ese.  who else, mijo?"  but thats all i know about, but im sure there are many more rappers out there who is latino who appeal to a broader audience than just south siders...but hey, if you wanna keep thinking that all latino rappers rap in the same way as the videos in your post, go right ahead.  it wouldnt be the first time youre wrong. :D

lol 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »
some of these aint mexican or part of the sick side movement, but all dope latino rappers.

b real
sen dog
2mex
sick jacken
immortal technique
big pun (RIP)
cynic
all the dudes in street platoon n psycho realm
q-unique
Xololanxinxo

and i know your comeback "daaam holms, thats a long list, ese.  who else, mijo?"  but thats all i know about, but im sure there are many more rappers out there who is latino who appeal to a broader audience than just south siders...but hey, if you wanna keep thinking that all latino rappers rap in the same way as the videos in your post, go right ahead.  it wouldnt be the first time youre wrong. :D

lol 

thats how you know ya niggas dont got nobody repping for you. every time eye clearly say MEXI FUCA KINS!!!!!!!!! you come up with the immortal techinque (eye forgot but he for sure aint mexican) , big pun Puerto rican, b real is cuban so is that other fool. EYE NEVER SAID LATINO RAPPERS!!!!!!!!!! what the does title clearly say?? it says MEXICANS..............what you cant read now holmes?? you lost , go somewhere and dont come back unless you can half at least 8 MEXICANS!!!!!!!!!!! not puerto ricans, not cubans, not dominicans  MEXICANS ONLY..................oh eye forgot .....you cant .

YOU

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2008, 06:56:23 PM »
lol you mad?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 08:38:24 PM »
lol you mad?

JOB lost by virtue of the fact that his username is something he wishes he could have.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 10:18:56 AM »
It's funny how my Job won't address you Jared.  Not like him to back down from puttin' a white boy in his place.
Time for a change...bring it!

Jared Taylor

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 10:29:34 AM »
It's funny how my Job won't address you Jared.  Not like him to back down from puttin' a white boy in his place.

Yeah, I know. He must be afraid of me for speaking the truth about his kind. Actually, I think he's been acting out more because he's going through self-denial right now.