Author Topic: T.I v.s Lil Flip Question  (Read 404 times)

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
T.I v.s Lil Flip Question
« on: November 04, 2008, 03:08:15 PM »
So I know T.I went down to lil flips neighborhood in texas, and was video taping it when he got into a fight down there,

My question is did he end up fighting lil flip personally? If he did who won? Why wasn't the video released?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I v.s Lil Flip Question
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 03:26:50 PM »
bad site to ask a "T.I. vs. 'somebody'" question. TI is the undisputed champion vs. every rapper in the game. :P

sorry, but i dont know myself, i cant help you. :-\

but an actual TI vs. Flip on video would be sick! :o

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 07:19:34 PM »
I don't think he ever fought Flip personally but he either punched or got punched by Black Al Capone (I think that is his name) of Clover Geez

there was a video of some dude who claims he saw it happen on YouTube, I'll see if I can find it... Beef III explained some of it too

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 07:24:43 PM »
bad site to ask a "T.I. vs. 'somebody'" question. TI is the undisputed champion vs. every rapper in the game. :P

lol :laugh:

kemizt

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 07:40:10 PM »
here is one account of what supposedly happened

ABN

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 01:15:56 AM »
3rd´s brother(the guy dissing the shit outta Flip on that T.I. mixtape)said that T.I. came out there but got shook like a fucking bitch when Flip came out aswell. to sum it up he said that Flip came ready to fight and that T.I. chickened out pretty much.

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 03:46:55 AM »
TI was in texas, when Flip and his boys came...TI got punched once or something, then it got interupted by Gun shots...J Prince called for both to have a sit down and squash it, which they did.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 03:50:50 AM »
TI was in texas, when Flip and his boys came...TI got punched once or something, then it got interupted by Gun shots...J Prince called for both to have a sit down and squash it, which they did.
neither one of them has really squashed it coz they stay taking small jabs at eachother. it would be hilarious to see them fight though coz all of that tough talk from T.I. would be out the window coz he would be smacked around.

wardy

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 07:48:35 AM »
Since this shit happened its amazin how all of a sudden people on the net have started sayin flip is wack, he's shit etc when before this beef he was gettin dickrided, i happen to like flip and t.i. but you seem to get groupies on the net that changed on flip like they did on ja with the 50 beef

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 08:35:46 AM »
Since this shit happened its amazin how all of a sudden people on the net have started sayin flip is wack, he's shit etc when before this beef he was gettin dickrided, i happen to like flip and t.i. but you seem to get groupies on the net that changed on flip like they did on ja with the 50 beef

yep... i agree...a good percentage of flip fans from home changed on em a long time ago..before the t.i beef...once he started makin it seem like screw made him the best freestyler in the s.u.c..alot of his fans quit fuckin wit em..

its funny today..after all the shit that went down..n the claims t.i and his camp had..bout tapes and videos..of shit flip did to spark the beef...not one has even surfaced...

i have chopped it up with 2 people from both sides..one of em was fuckin wit both t.i and flip at the same time...n 1 been down wit tip since day 1...but got killed...the cat who got killed...said tip was actually jealous of the success flip was havin..with the game over n sunshine song..

n the stuff flip said on the beef episode everything..from tip comin to him to be on the remix, the whole summer jam incident was true..said flip n like 3 more niggas was tryin 2 get on stage when he was called out n security and the police wasnt havin it...

n the shit that happen in the clover...abn is right...kuz the only person on t.i's side that was ready to fight and had a real legit reason to be wired up and ready to box..was lil 3rd..he been tryin 2 get at flip for yrs...n the only way tip got a pass was thru him...

then the other person i talked to... ..he was flip's dj..and he was dealin with tip at the sametime..said tip was tryin 2 drag all the houston cats against em..especially him...flip was payin em good..n tip was payin em good..

n the lil mixtape...tip put out..wit face bumpin...he pointed out everybody that was shittin on flip..are all..people..that was robbin him and got caught(hump)..tried to sign him but he ended up gettin a better deal that didnt include hump in it ( face) and niggas that been tryin 2 eat off him and jealous of em ( 3rd)..ti got all of the people that was tryin 2 use flip as a meal ticket...

not the e.s.gs or lil flexs niggas who been diggin n flip shit...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 03:55:42 PM »
man that accent is deep lol

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »

I never liked Flip but T.I. did make me laugh at him more

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 05:53:29 PM »
I like Lil' Flip's music for the most part but some of his lyrics can be pretty wack at times, obviously comes from freestyling

his last album was pretty dope though IMO

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 07:45:30 PM »
I liked the song Game over about 4 years ago, that shit was bumping at the club, i remember this one club used to always play it.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »

Real talk man. People turned on Flip quick after TI was dissing him.