Author Topic: T.I v.s Lil Flip Question  (Read 403 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: T.I v.s Lil Flip Question
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 08:14:14 PM »
I liked the song Game over about 4 years ago, that shit was bumping at the club, i remember this one club used to always play it.

Game over is definitely a banger, I just don't like Flip overall

wardy

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 03:36:40 AM »
One thing i remember from this beef was Flip's freestyle on Westwood, remember listnin to it live and Flip kept dissin T.I

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 06:52:42 AM »
LOL.......i can't even believe this is a discussion. i've been a fan of t.i.'s music since 03 and i didn't ever bump lil flip in my life. t.i. slaughtered him though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 10:43:34 AM »
flip was always so-so at best (especially lyrically) and this beef ended his career.

T.I. got punched in the back of the head (crept up on) by Black Al Kapone

what happened after? some ppl said Flip got stomped out (not by T.I., but by the P$C)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 01:38:22 PM »
flip was always so-so at best (especially lyrically) and this beef ended his career.

T.I. got punched in the back of the head (crept up on) by Black Al Kapone

what happened after? some ppl said Flip got stomped out (not by T.I., but by the P$C)

tell u the truth...what the video posted showed is what really happen..those cats aint got shit to do with flip..them 3rd's kinfolk..the nigga face..told ti to call...

nigga from the hood shot up in the air..kuz all they was doin was chatter boxin...

tip got hit by somebody from botany...

al kapone ass was nowhere in the area...or in texas..that nigga a known liar...n got robbed plenty of times down here...n whupped for his mouth..y flip aint too much got him around no more...

thats the reason at the end of the footage..they show 3rd bout to whup that nigga ass..for constantly runnin his mouth about shit he had no part of ...

from this shit to the slim thug shit...

he was finna get his ass wrecked wit the laws right there..

ABN

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2008, 05:13:10 AM »
naw, like 3rd said. the people from Houston that were fucking with T.I. said he bitched out when Flip came there ready to smack him around. T.I. is a better rapper IMO but letīs not act like heīs a hardbody dude, heīs built like a skinny female for fucks sake and the only PSC cat that really got a rep is Alfamega but heīs cool with Flip.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 07:25:08 AM »
naw, like 3rd said. the people from Houston that were fucking with T.I. said he bitched out when Flip came there ready to smack him around. T.I. is a better rapper IMO but letīs not act like heīs a hardbody dude, heīs built like a skinny female for fucks sake and the only PSC cat that really got a rep is Alfamega but heīs cool with Flip.
tip is one of the most authentic artists today. fuck lil flip.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ABN

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2008, 07:33:52 AM »
talking shit about someone and saying you gonna this and that to them and then punking out is authentic?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 07:55:13 AM »
talking shit about someone and saying you gonna this and that to them and then punking out is authentic?
how do you know he punked out? were you there? t.i. told what happened on a radio show and he had the tape and showed it to the people there. he admitted he got hit as flip ran behind a car. t.i. ethered that nigga's career officially and sold twice the amount of records flip ever sold.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »
how do you know he punked out? were you there? t.i. told what happened on a radio show and he had the tape and showed it to the people there. he admitted he got hit as flip ran behind a car. t.i. ethered that nigga's career officially and sold twice the amount of records flip ever sold.

the people who brought him to houston had his back...looked out for em the whole time..he did all that barkin on the radio...sayin what he was gone do..n how he had niggas in his hood..against..em laughin n clownin...

he aint do shit...

3rd is the only nigga that was down wit psc..that was ready to whup any nigga on flip side...which was mostly members of the botany boys...n 3rd is in the botany boys..but he threw all that shit out the window..to plex wit flip...and get a chance to finally kick his ass...

there aint no video...jus like it aint a phone convo recorded wit flip talkin down to some broads in atlanta about the cat...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2008, 08:43:44 AM »

the people who brought him to houston had his back...looked out for em the whole time..he did all that barkin on the radio...sayin what he was gone do..n how he had niggas in his hood..against..em laughin n clownin...

he aint do shit...

3rd is the only nigga that was down wit psc..that was ready to whup any nigga on flip side...which was mostly members of the botany boys...n 3rd is in the botany boys..but he threw all that shit out the window..to plex wit flip...and get a chance to finally kick his ass...

there aint no video...jus like it aint a phone convo recorded wit flip talkin down to some broads in atlanta about the cat...

okay j. prince.

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2008, 09:06:16 AM »
I like em both, fuck that beef shit, that's for 15 year old kids to discuss about

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »
It seems to me that Flip coming with facts, but TI just talking shit. Honestly, I like Flips music more....I know T.I. one of the hottest in the game now, but still to me, although Flip might not be the best lyrically, he still has crazy songs that I bump, which is more than I can say for T.I. Just my opinion...

But yeah, if it were to go down, I don't like T.Is chances...and then when Flip did came to correct the situation, T.Is big mouth shut up then didn't it.

Anyways, this is old news.

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2008, 05:30:14 PM »
keep this in the past
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »