Author Topic: Official Bishop is not dissing Snoop Dogg  (Read 1767 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Official Bishop is not dissing Snoop Dogg
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2008, 05:53:04 PM »
damn i juz listened to the track, imo he is dissin snoop cuz hes degrading him.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

h2k4

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »
He has 4 street album with original producion that are better than 95% of the mainstream shit that gets released. And judging by the production lineup for Reformation; Dre, Primo, HiTek, Khalil, Nottz, Storch, J.R., RZA, Just Blaze, Pete Rock, Lord Finesse, Battlecat, Quik, the album will/would be the shit too.

Eh, it's all a matter of opinion but Game's retail and mixtape albums > anything Bishop has put out.  He's in no position to talk about another artists record when he hasn't even released a retail album yet.  He will not sell, if he ever gets released because dope production doesn't equal sales or a dope album.  I wonder if Dre will disipline Bishop for going against his wishes or if he'll be a hypocrite and not say anything to Bishop.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2008, 07:51:18 PM »
Bishop didn't say Dre said he shouldn't diss him this time around, just the first time Game dissed.   I think Bishop is on some dumb shit dissing game for this but I want to see this played out.  Bishop should've dissed Game the first time Game acted like a bitch and dissed him.  I think Bishop tells the truth when he says Game doesn't really want other cats to succeed.  I guess Game is more like 50 then people thought.   I feel like this is a publicity stunt by Bishop but he also feels like Game should be put in his place.

h2k4

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »
The thing is, the diss would have made more sense if it had come out right after Game dropped "The Funeral", not a year after it came out.  It makes him look suspect and desperate for attention when he's said that he's talked to Game since that song and they were cool and were even photographed together.  I think it's a publicity stunt on his part.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2008, 04:55:02 AM »
It's definetly a publicity stunt in a way but what he said about Game shaking hands one day and dissing you the next days sounds exactly like something Game would do. And if that really happened it's definetly a legitimate reason to diss him.

And only You Know What It Is vol. 4 can be considered in the same vain as the mixtapes Bishop dropped imo. Other Game mixtapes are filled with album rejects, freestyles over othere's people beat and same old G-Unit dissses.  And what I said about the production lineup of the album; that has to do with the overall sound/vibe of the album. just by looking at the production lineup, you know that it won't be the same shit that gets releaed in mainstream rap and will probably have no cheesy club joints. And who the hell cares about sales, I'm good with Bishop going gold every release like Lupe, at least then he won't sell out.

ThaDeazy88

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
Bishop needs to reach out 2 Snoop, he dnt want it like that..

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2008, 02:54:35 AM »
Man, this is stupid. First of all Im not much of a Bishop fan, Not much of a Game fan, but I am a fan of Snoop. However, as much as Game is stupid, he does make quality music at times. I think that DA is by far his best and only decent album out...IMO. Thats much more than I can say about Bishop. Dudes trying to be a leader of the west, but he on the wrong label.

You watch, Bishop in 3 years (still with no album) will leave Aftermath, all bitter and end up like another Knoc-Turn'a, Hittman, Sta Quo etc an probably hardly hear from him again. Remember Game was lucky that G-unit was real hot at that time, and still Dre couldn't do shit with him, so he flipped him over to G-unit and he caught the last buzz from that...

Bishops only chance seems to be IF Detox drops and he catches the ride of that IF it is successful....Which I haven't been holding my breathe on for at least 5 years now lmao...

Dude needs to earn his stripes and drop bombshell album before he can speak on Game/Snoop. Kinda starting to sound like Crooked I, but at least Crooked I is consistently dope, and dropping a ton of free music.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2008, 08:30:29 AM »
Man, this is stupid. First of all Im not much of a Bishop fan, Not much of a Game fan, but I am a fan of Snoop. However, as much as Game is stupid, he does make quality music at times. I think that DA is by far his best and only decent album out...IMO. Thats much more than I can say about Bishop. Dudes trying to be a leader of the west, but he on the wrong label.

You watch, Bishop in 3 years (still with no album) will leave Aftermath, all bitter and end up like another Knoc-Turn'a, Hittman, Sta Quo etc an probably hardly hear from him again. Remember Game was lucky that G-unit was real hot at that time, and still Dre couldn't do shit with him, so he flipped him over to G-unit and he caught the last buzz from that...

Bishops only chance seems to be IF Detox drops and he catches the ride of that IF it is successful....Which I haven't been holding my breathe on for at least 5 years now lmao...

Dude needs to earn his stripes and drop bombshell album before he can speak on Game/Snoop. Kinda starting to sound like Crooked I, but at least Crooked I is consistently dope, and dropping a ton of free music.

maybe it's me, but i thought all street albums of bishop lamont were free too  ??? :laugh:

besides, you don't need to have a retail album out to speak about what's on your mind.
besides, this ain't the jerry springer show