Author Topic: Bishop Going At Game (Interview)  (Read 2068 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Going At Game (Interview)
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 04:28:51 PM »
Hahahahha wow damn the truth is a motherfucker. I knew i wasnt the only nigga who saw 50 did what he did to make that nigga and he just bit his hand.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 04:30:28 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 04:30:04 PM »
Whats that song called in the end?

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 04:35:26 PM »
WOW BISHOP WENT IN ... YIKES

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 04:44:10 PM »
wow i lost all respect for this dude he straight up lyin with all that bullshit about game dissin him and bishop the day after they met up in texas, wtf? does he know hes being recorded lol

how do you know he is lying? Game seems the one who is bi polar... just cause he makes good music doesn't mean he's all there in the head

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 06:10:55 PM »
pure comedy

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 06:27:21 PM »
People act like if you like Bishop, you can't like Game now or the other way around.

Some of you are seriously clowns, we need to support the West period, who cares who's beefin or whatnot.

& why have people been hatin on Bishop lately? Even before, this whole Game/Snoop Beef. Bishop is the Truth, so fuck the haters.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »

Missle Testing (Snoop Dogg Diss)...

Matty

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 06:49:27 PM »
i think he knows this isn't gonna push his album up or anything, could be a genuine bit of squabble. funny how dre supposedly told him not to and now he is. dre also aligning himself with 50 again so game seems out of the picture for good. as long as bishop doesn't end up being a new g-unit member or nothing as that would make sense from a marketing point of view. its why games album came out in the end though. i think acting as if he doesn't one way or the other is a good idea as long as he has some kind of assurance on the album coming out, even if its a massive massive wait.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 06:53:43 PM »

Wow hot beat + song... Who made the beat? mp3 link? Where is this from?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 06:55:47 PM »

Wow hot beat + song... Who made the beat? mp3 link? Where is this from?

Wondering the same!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 06:59:13 PM »
^someone made a post for it, a few days ago.

i have no idea, who produced it or what its goin to be on, but its dope! 8)

btw, for those that listened to the whole interview...mother fucker was talkin bout CalTroit II! mixtapes still? homie is aimin at a 1210 release... :-\

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 07:05:08 PM »
^someone made a post for it, a few days ago.

i have no idea, who produced it or what its goin to be on, but its dope! 8)

btw, for those that listened to the whole interview...mother fucker was talkin bout CalTroit II! mixtapes still? homie is aimin at a 1210 release... :-\

He said Em and 50 both coming this year, i keep hearing that everywhere though, but i find that hard to believe. Im pretty sure 50 will drop this year if anyone, BUT Em sure as hell aint droppin this year, dudes got no buzz at all, people just know hes droppin a album soon and thats about it, hes got no hits or anything out, so he aint coming out this year thats for sure. But then he said Dre late 09 most likely LMAOOOO, so Bishop clearly just told us his is coming in 2010 LOL. Thats fucked up!!!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »
Bishop Aint Nothin But A Bitch

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 07:10:55 PM »
Grow up? LOL

lol i feel sorry for bishop in the sense the nigga did so much, really, in terms of hard work, he did his thang, he put out so many mixtapes, he made so many tracks that he could put mixtapes of original music out, he put out a dre produced first single, a focus heated beat...a club joint, a serious joint...and STILL aint no buzz for the nigga off his music. For all that patience and work he may deserve to put put an album out even if i dont think the nigga is all that or as lyrical as some claim. However i always knew it would go down this path in the end, lol...bishop is not coming out ANYTIME soon.

As for subliminals at snoop and dissing game...lmao@sticker face, thats pretty hilarious...

BUT STILL...

anyone remember this........bishop - Grow up? lol

pz

godlike25

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 07:15:56 PM »
Game is Going To Europe on Tour on the 11th of November, So, Gay Ass Bishop has 5 days to survive, coz if Game goes away for 2 months, Thagt means Bishop is gonna have 2 months of Nothing but Talking about Detox and His album that will be released when Spider Loc Wins the Lifetime Achievement.

We Have 5 Days Boys, if Ignores this fagget, which will most prob happen, His Stunt is over. after

Bishop is a loser, and thats after he recently  said that track with Him and Game is comming and him are brothers and shit..

Hha, Loser