Author Topic: big announcement?  (Read 1016 times)

acgrundy

Re: big announcement?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 08:08:04 PM »
all the down talk is not needed guys

now i dunno what this announcement is about but i can tell u how shit works in the biz

this could have been a deal crooked i wanted to announce that he thought would be finalized by now that got put on hold for very possible simple reasons; something as simple as attorneys not having paperwork 100% ready

this could have nothing to do with crooked i, but others involved...

crooked I has delays after delays...he should know by now to not announce anything unless it is 100% guaranteed.  He sets himself up for failure.  Had he not mentioned any announcement, then nobody would be giving him shit.  Its the boy who cried wolf story w/ crooked I.

BIGWORM

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »
lol...

"THESE ARTISTS CLAIMING NEW WEST WOULD SOUND ALLOT SMARTER IF HE WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP"

It will be 09 in a few weeks and not one of these internet rappers have dropped an album yet. FUUUCK THE NEW WEST... *however I do have a blank cd that cost me 5 cents to burn your INTERNET/FORUM/MIXTAPE/STREET ALBUMS on. Keep disrespecting the original west coasts artists and you will all 86 yourselves ....

Your release dates on announcements don't even drop. Get the fuck off the internet and in the studio....

P.S. When is DR.DRE's clownin comedian court jesters album droping?

2euce 7even

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 11:16:13 PM »
What Else You Thought?

papa-smurf

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 12:05:32 AM »
well im not tripping on crook.the man put out to much free music for muthafuckas to complain about some damn announcement.my ipod is packed with songs by crooked.so its whatever.i just wanted to know did he make the announcement.no big deal if he didnt.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2008, 10:10:13 AM »
haha so he says that hes gon make an psa every now n then to get attention???
damn sad!!!!

What About O Cruz's Announcement
omar cruz has no Announcement... B.Y.I is not his label he's just sign to the label lulu is the CEO of B.Y.I.....you mean what about Lu Lu Announcement

Yeah Whatever
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 10:51:03 AM »
fuck an announcement.. keep feedin me new traccs dammit!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2008, 10:55:29 AM »
but thats like sayin aite crook take ya time on makin a album?
ahh shit you still dont even have a fuckin deal to get the album out?
so then he has to get a deal and much more!!!
its a big deal that he not only didnt come thru wit this dumb shit, but moreover that he jus wont release the damn album!!!
watch daz gon release more crook material before crooked does!!!!!

well im not tripping on crook.the man put out to much free music for muthafuckas to complain about some damn announcement.my ipod is packed with songs by crooked.so its whatever.i just wanted to know did he make the announcement.no big deal if he didnt.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

EFFeX

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2008, 11:46:27 AM »
its a big deal that he not only didnt come thru wit this dumb shit, but moreover that he jus wont release the damn album!!!

I'm pretty sure we've already heard more than half the stuff that Daz had with Crook on it. I forgot what the track listing for "Say Hi To The Bad Guy Vol. 1" looked like, but most of it leaked in some form.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2008, 11:49:13 AM »
yeah but something tells me daz got some shit that fans want and thats some crooked shit, not to mention the other unreleased shit he prolly has of pac and other shit
but I doubt (again I doubt) that he leaked all of crooks stuff

you have the tracklistin for say hi to the bad...

I'm pretty sure we've already heard more than half the stuff that Daz had with Crook on it. I forgot what the track listing for "Say Hi To The Bad Guy Vol. 1" looked like, but most of it leaked in some form.
Cube

EFFeX

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2008, 11:56:00 AM »
yeah but something tells me daz got some shit that fans want and thats some crooked shit, not to mention the other unreleased shit he prolly has of pac and other shit
but I doubt (again I doubt) that he leaked all of crooks stuff

you have the tracklistin for say hi to the bad...

I had seen the supposive track list for Daz's version "Say Hi To The Bad Guy Vol. 1" a long time ago, but don't have it anymore. I can't remember it, sorry.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2008, 11:59:40 AM »
damn jus havin that cover is a plus
damn the line up looks dope
damn I want to find the listin for that shit
im assuim
crook in me was on there

but damn someone (daz) has gots to have that album!
im tellin you watch daz gon release some crooked shit once he finally realizes that he's done wit rap, or raps done wit him!

on a side subject you got any info on these cats:
showtyme
dee dimes
big swoop

they spit fire!!!!!!
good lookin out
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 12:02:23 PM by enyce »
Cube