Author Topic: M Dogg Vs. Now I Know [Place Votes Here]  (Read 411 times)

Hittman

M Dogg Vs. Now I Know [Place Votes Here]
« on: March 27, 2002, 06:33:10 AM »
Too Many Irrelevant Posts And Speculation Over Voting Ruined That Thread. Its 0-0 As Of Yet. Here Are The Rhymes (If Anyone Bullshits In This Thread Then It'll Be Deleted). Anyone Can Vote But Make Sure You Explain Your Vote.

M Doggs:

Muthaphukka got exposed and now it's the whole truth, Don't think your name is composed 'cause you a Jew/
Fuck that shit homeboy, kick it in your big ass house, I'm like that Jones name Roy, I knock faggots like you out/
I attack at you when your in a weaken state, Sccit Killa bitches like I was drunk off Alize/
You see muthaphukka, your rhymes are soft 'cause like Dre you lose, 'Cause Sccit Killa you couldn't even respond too/
Muthaphukka is weak, using a dictinary for rhymes, And he was ghostwritting weak raps all this fucking time/
Face it, shit you wrote was not even shit to make you G.O.A.T., and yet you gloat but you look like a white Willis on dope/
You claim your the shit, and that's true 'cause you smell like ass, Your lyrics don't hit, you made big words into trash/
Bitch took a science class and copied the words here, that's why it's the same lyrics over each and every year/
You is horrible, like you write with a concussion, You always mad 'cause my flows are so smooth and seductive/
And Roccy is who you have been ghostwritting, I wouldn't claim that was the skill of Maxi when he wasn't bitting/
See since I was an adolescence, been tight with the Lords blessin', teaching lessions, like shotting Sccit with Smith N Westerns/
You audio is wacked, garbage shit that makes me laugh out loud, And Sikotic expose the fag, so get the dicks out your mouth/
That's why your shit sound weak, like your mouth is tweeked, And like the time you ended up shitting blood for weeks/
So quit talking, it's best to remain silent, 'cause the more talking you do, the more I know you afriad of violence/
Grap that bitch Sccit and put him in there place, Ask him to spit, and lyrically murder him with a straight face/

NIK:

They call~me~Sccit~Tha~Shiznit/
I leave faggots like Mdogg, crawling~hit~and~limbless/
So Im a Jew, you's a fag, youll be sorry~that~you~witnessed, how I'm listed as gifted/  
My shit-list full of simplistic nitwits/
First~on~my~list, Your sister with 29~chins/
I Murder~the~bitch, let~her~die~thin/
I literaly burn~her~fat/
I mean the girls~a~fag/
Mdogg I suggest not to turn~your~back/
Dont you know my skills are so "mad" they need~"anger~management"/
Come down to southern Cali if you wanna see~danger~happenin/
Like Glass Breakin~and~shatterin/  
And please be honest Mr Mdogg/
I left your ass blue, like ya name was sonic the hedgehog/
The chances of Mdogg doing~great/
The same chances of his siter losing~weight/

---------------------------------------------------------

If You Explained Your Vote In The Old Thread Then You Can Copy It Here....But It Wont Count Until You Have.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DJ_Phiasko

Re: M Dogg Vs. Now I Know [Place Votes Here]
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2002, 06:41:46 AM »
VOTE NO. 1 4 Sccit

DJ_Phiasko

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2002, 06:50:16 AM »
I guess i gotta explain my vote.. and even tho scitt's verse was alot shorter than mdoggs, mdogg, sorry but i found ur verse be .. hm, how do u say it.. "WACK".... ur flow is for one too slow and 2 played out. That woulda passed maybe in the early 90's. By the way .. it's Smith N Wessins not SMith N westerns, lol.... so vote goes to sccit, whom had the better flow, and more interesting rhyme... i based my vote on whose i got bored reading first... and i got bored reading mdoggs... so that's my reasoning

maddskilzz9

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2002, 06:53:08 AM »
i gotta give both of yall props......

Mdoggs review
Some tite rhymes, but rhymes were long and it took awhile to get some of tha points across, like, it was getting to long!!

NIK
Although a lil short, some hard bites....got tha point across, didnt drag on w/ a long rhyme
p.s he had a btr flow
AIIGHT...THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

vote= NIK

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2002, 08:06:16 AM »
okay  

M DOGG REVIEW
----------------

very nice ryme , very far from "Weaaaaaaaaaak" ..  but not one of your best ones . but like sikotic said u attacked NIK from all angles, watever possible .. pretty good show of vocab too .. and came very hard...  

NIK REVIEW
------------

hmm ... wasnt feelin this much ,  i mean yeah it got flow .. but IMO was very short , M DOGG brought so much complexity to his ryme and while M DOGG was attackin u , u went for his sister.... umm. .. overall not a very good ryme , came pretty hard at times. .. but overall a less than average ryme

conclusion  

my vote would go to M DOGG, for his far more complex ryme and also he was doing wat he was supposed to do, dat was lyrically attackin NIK..which IMO he did a very good job off..

VOTE= M DOGG

pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2002, 09:03:32 AM »
my vote=NIK

just got boring readin mdoggs verse etc etc,basically what the other 2 said

Hellrazor818

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2002, 09:03:35 AM »
i gotta give both of yall props......

Mdoggs review
Some tite rhymes, but rhymes were long and it took awhile to get some of tha points across, like, it was getting to long!!

NIK
Although a lil short, some hard bites....got tha point across, didnt drag on w/ a long rhyme
p.s he had a btr flow
AIIGHT...THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

vote= NIK

my explanation would've been just about the same so i hope it counts if i just quote him

vote= NIK

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2002, 12:12:53 PM »
I already gave my explanation and vote to M Dogg in the other thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2002, 01:36:57 PM »

M DOGG REVIEW
----------------

very nice ryme , far from "Weaaaaaaaaaak" ..  but not one of your best ones . but like sikotic and ds said u attacked NIK from all angles, watever possible .. pretty good show of vocab too .. and came very hard...  

NIK REVIEW
------------

hmm ... wasnt feelin this much ,  i mean yeah it got flow .. but IMO was very short , M DOGG brought so much complexity to his ryme and while M DOGG was attackin u , u went for his sister.... umm. .. overall not a very good ryme , came pretty hard at times. .. but overall a less than average ryme. I know u can do better than this dog, come harder, m dogg is no rapper, he is real tight, although ur verse was hot, u shoulda come harder

conclusion  

my vote would go to M DOGG, for his far more complex ryme and also he was doing wat he was supposed to do, NIK had a weak rhyme compared to normally

VOTE= M DOGG

props to both though

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2002, 02:00:24 PM »
His rhyme was faaaaaaaar from complex...in fact it was the exact oposite, a simplistic rhyme, i coulda done it in a minute...I mean look, only one sylabul in each bar rhymes...Thats sad...I need to teach some of you about rhyming...Look at my rhyme, almost every word in every bar rhymes, his just has one word rhyming in each bar...not to mention he cheated by putting 2 bars in one. His rhyme was about 40 bars, it was supposed to be 15-20...how can u guys even complain about the length of my ryme? its 17 bars which is the perfetct lenght for a 15-20 bar battle, his was actually too long...he should even be disqualified, but i wuldnt like to see that happen, cuz then hell complain and say i never really beat him...

Also, People who voted for him, can u honestly say his rhyme involved more skill? I sweare hes on some REAL simplistic shit, not complex at all...

No beef with anyone, im just REALLY curious...he couldnt been spitting out of his ass and u still woulda voted for him...

This is why im a RETIRED keystylers...because the voting is just 100% fucked up...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2002, 04:34:03 PM »
His rhyme was faaaaaaaar from complex...in fact it was the exact oposite, a simplistic rhyme, i coulda done it in a minute...I mean look, only one sylabul in each bar rhymes...Thats sad...I need to teach some of you about rhyming...Look at my rhyme, almost every word in every bar rhymes, his just has one word rhyming in each bar...not to mention he cheated by putting 2 bars in one. His rhyme was about 40 bars, it was supposed to be 15-20...how can u guys even complain about the length of my ryme? its 17 bars which is the perfetct lenght for a 15-20 bar battle, his was actually too long...he should even be disqualified, but i wuldnt like to see that happen, cuz then hell complain and say i never really beat him...

Also, People who voted for him, can u honestly say his rhyme involved more skill? I sweare hes on some REAL simplistic shit, not complex at all...

No beef with anyone, im just REALLY curious...he couldnt been spitting out of his ass and u still woulda voted for him...

This is why im a RETIRED keystylers...because the voting is just 100% fucked up...

damn man stop bitching,  ur in tha lead thus far,  4-3,  i hope u lose jus i so we can see how much u bitch about it and how where all fuckin idiots for not voting for u

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2002, 05:49:57 PM »

Like Tom said quit ya bitchin. Just because some votes didn't go your way doesn't mean it was unfair. Now check out why I voted for M Dogg.

While you just went after Pink and his sexuality, which is nothing creative, M Dogg clowned your looks, race, lyrics and your music. His whole verse was full of direct disses, while you just directly dissed his sister, but she's not battling you.

Yeah sure, NIK, yours flowed almost flawlessly, but this is not a beauty contest, its a battle. Instead of worrying about how nice it flowed you should of incorporated more direct disses towards M Dogg. I know you can do better, but you definitely underestimated M Dogg this time.

So if your saying my vote is fucked up, then either you just think your absolutely untouchable or you just can't handle losing.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2002, 06:16:13 PM »
Losing? Im not losing, in fact i already won (wasnt it first to 4 i think?)...

Im just saying, i know this isnt a beauty contest, but its basically a talent contest, and my disses might not have been as dope, but overall my rhyme required more talent...which is a for sure win...

how hard is it to just rhyme 1 syllabul in each bar? I could write a rhyme like mdoggs in litturaly 1 min...and im not being sarcastic, its just so simple, some shit roccy would write...and im not bitching tom, i just think that the voting system is corrupt, and thats why i dont battle on wcc...and even with the fucked up votings i still won...whatever, i dont keystyle because of incidents like this...

ROCCY

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2002, 06:25:28 PM »

Im just saying, i know this isnt a beauty contest, but its basically a talent contest, and my disses might not have been as dope, but overall my rhyme required more talent...which is a for sure win...

how hard is it to just rhyme 1 syllabul in each bar? I could write a rhyme like mdoggs in litturaly 1 min...and im not being sarcastic, its just so simple, some shit roccy would write...and im not bitching tom, i just think that the voting system is corrupt, and thats why i dont battle on wcc...and even with the fucked up votings i still won...whatever, i dont keystyle because of incidents like this...

Shut Up...I'l beat u anyday..

J/k LoL..But Im improvin dogg

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2002, 06:42:42 PM »

LMAO!!! Your still calling the votes fucked up cause they didn't go your way.I don't know what the heck your expecting a knockout? M Dogg's verse most definitely holds up with your shit. I don't even see anything in your verse other than flow to make you think it was unfadable.

But I'm not here to argue over nothin. Congrats on the victory.

THA SAUCE HOUSE