Author Topic: M Dogg Vs. Now I Know [Place Votes Here]  (Read 410 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: M Dogg Vs. Now I Know [Place Votes Here]
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2002, 06:51:45 PM »
jew/truth, out/house, weak/week, biting/ghostwriting...

I mean COME ON!!! be honest and tell me how those rhymes involve skill...Look, i can rhyme like mdogg too

"My name is mdogg and i am a retard/
I got 3 votes so now i think im hard/
even though i got knocked out in sccits other battle/
20 votes for him 0 for me and im even madder/"

I mean, thats the kind of shit hes on, which takes 0 skill to write...whatever, i won, but im not happy, how can i be bitching if i won? This isnt bitching its debating Mr Tom...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2002, 08:40:49 AM »
Haven't been around 'cause I've been on break. But NIK, the idea isn't a complex rhyming post, I have proven to do that, it's just the continuation of Sccit Killa 1. That one was better, I'd admit, but you didn't want to fuck with that rhyme, so I went back, just dissed you the way I feel, with a direct rhyme that wasn't to dazzle, but hit directly into your chest.

What's the vote, 4-3, you got one more vote for the win, so just come off it and stop complaining about my rhyme, and let the people vote. DAMN, how hard is that.

And I haven't posted in a while, how can you say I'm mad, just enjoying my spring break. LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2002, 09:43:34 AM »
LMAO, I wouldnt fuck with sccit killa part 1 because it wasnt even a battle u idiot...u just poted up a rhyme...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2002, 09:53:57 AM »
yo M dogg...i saw you spitten" much doper shit be4 dawg....this wazn"t really yo best shit....tha punchez were very often clumzy...and yo ish din"t alwayz rhyme....NIKz shit waz multi rhyming and this seemz to be tha easiest shit he done to dat verse....tha sharpness dat came along wit dis  multi rhyming waz hard hitten and sharp as ever.

vote:NIK aka SCCIT.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2002, 09:55:42 AM »
Idiot. Did I call you names. And you still wouldn't fuck with it. Even if it was a battle rap, which it was. It was meant to diss you, which means you answer back. Bu you resort to name calling, bitching, whinning and crying, and stating shit that ain't true, and dissing my sister 'cause you ain't got shit on me. Well whateve dogg. Call me idiot, I'm a child of Christ, and I still love you. It's just internet rhyming claim down. I can call you names too, rich boy, immature spoiled little brat. Is it better now?  Now just kick back, and wait for someone else to to vote for you. Alright.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2002, 09:56:01 AM »
oh and i admit...This isnt even one of my best rhymes...just some shit i was forced to do (or i felt forced to do)...because 1.I was gunna actually sit in class and take time to write it, but its spring break, so i have NO time, i just typed it up in the reply box in about 3 minutes...
2.I was rushing when i wrote it because i was late to going to see the movie blade 2 with jamal, roccy, and rel...

aight NO MORE complaining...The rhyme looked better to me when i first posted it, now it looks OK (but its still better than mdoggs)...I dont know what i was thinking when i posted it...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:M Dogg Vs. Now I Know [Place Votes Here]
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2003, 02:33:24 PM »
To Now I Know... re read all this shit and tell me if you really won. All the people that voted for you were your clonies... anyways... stop coming here... bitch.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:M Dogg Vs. Now I Know [Place Votes Here]
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2003, 01:20:25 PM »
As a moderator.....I have decided 2 lock this battle.....It will be stated as a NO WIN.....like it never happened.....

It's CRYSTAL CLEAR what happened here.....

People like Phiasco, Madskillz, Hellrazor etc etc.....NEVER come in this board.....But mysteriously they all show up when Sccit's around.....Plus all this bitching aint allowed.....wtf man.....What are we? lil 5th graders?.....

I dun wanna D/Q Sccit here, cuz I dun wanna deal with tha Aftermath.....

So this whole battle NEVER HAPPENED.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!