Author Topic: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!  (Read 1562 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2008, 12:52:17 AM »
Spice : Briedrins is putting some impressive numbers I agree with this but again this is just after 5 games and the Warriors need him to score and rbs crazy coz he's the only solid interior presence for the team ...

I've always thought Andris was going to be a very excellent player. In fact you can'f find a dozen of quotes of me saying he was as promising as Bynum (maybe NIK remembers that..). I'm honestly not surprised GSW signed him to a $ 62 millions contract, and i'm not surprised he's putting big numbers. Plus Andris is just 1 year older than Bynum, so he still has a lot of time to improve his game, and I think he will.

P.S. I'd rather have Biedrins than Amare, in those Lakers. Once again: it doesn't mean Biedrins is better, but he is clearly a better defender and he'd fit better in purple&gold.

OchoCinco

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2008, 12:58:20 AM »
who cares..when doesnt NIK say something like this?

tempo2

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2008, 04:16:05 AM »
so nik do you think bynum is better than dwight howard? and do you think bynum is better than yao ming? fuck it, do you think bynum is the best big man in the league?

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2008, 06:08:35 AM »
Have you guys read the opinions of other Laker fans in this forum or do you only care about NIK cause you love to have beef with him?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2008, 08:25:49 AM »
Have you guys read the opinions of other Laker fans in this forum or do you only care about NIK cause you love to have beef with him?

well usually were talkin about a player, damn he played a great game. god hes awsome & NIK comes stormin through and says things like "ohhh Deron Williams? nah nah nah, Derek Fisher all day!" lol. i think he truly believes the starting 5 for the Lakers are the best 5 players at there postion lol.

and also, its because were not tryin to start beef threads, he just makes us start ones like this lol. in the OG Amare thread i said "Amare is the best big man in the fuckin league!" did i mean that? ehh. i mean Dwight, Bosh, Duncan, right up there with him & that i can understand, BUT BYNUM? hes good, but hes not at the level the guys i named are at, yet.

'EclipZe

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2008, 10:38:49 AM »
only thing i would prefer bynum is because he doesn't wear those ugly ass glasses :P

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2008, 10:56:56 AM »

well usually were talkin about a player, damn he played a great game. god hes awsome & NIK comes stormin through and says things like "ohhh Deron Williams? nah nah nah, Derek Fisher all day!" lol. i think he truly believes the starting 5 for the Lakers are the best 5 players at there postion lol.

and also, its because were not tryin to start beef threads, he just makes us start ones like this lol. in the OG Amare thread i said "Amare is the best big man in the fuckin league!" did i mean that? ehh. i mean Dwight, Bosh, Duncan, right up there with him & that i can understand, BUT BYNUM? hes good, but hes not at the level the guys i named are at, yet.

I know NIK. I'm in this forum from 2001, maybe before (this is just the last account.. sometimes i loose passwords and shit and i make a new one, lol). But believe me you guys take this shit too personal. NIK is just one of the Laker fans in this board, he doesn't represent the Laker fans from all over the world, lol. Guys like wcsoldier and others (there are actually a few ones, but i have some problems remembering their names, lmao) deserves to be respected and those lame jokes about Laker fans needs to be stopped. I disagree with the statement J.O. >>>>> Bynum, but i don't go out making threads about SPICE, and i don't call all the Pacer fans stupid or dickryders. You feel me?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2008, 11:46:17 AM »
I love how stats don't mean shit till it comes time for you to defend Bynum  ;)

I didn't use stats to express my opinion about them. But since i know you americans loves to refers to them.....  i used the same language ;D

I was talking to NIK. Everytime I've ever posted stats I always got his usual "you're a stat whore" or "stats don't mean shit". Then as soon as someone says something about Bynum he goes right to the stats from those 5-6 games from last season.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »
Maybe with simple words it will work : Amare is WAY better than Bynum on the offensive end so if u need scoring of course you will go with Amare... but some B-Balls fans as Antonio and me  prefer complete players than one-dimensional ones  ... AND as of now the Lakers need more a Bynum type of player than Amare .... as Chamilitary Click said if u need a 1st option on a wack team , Amare is a no brainer over Bynum

Spice : Briedrins is putting some impressive numbers I agree with this but again this is just after 5 games and the Warriors need him to score and rbs crazy coz he's the only solid interior presence for the team ...

Another example : the Spurs needs TP to score a lot of points to stay in the game in Gino absence , Duncan needs to score near 30 a game aswell ... TP leads the NBA in scoring and Tim is not far behind , does that mean they are better scorers than Kobe, Lebron , Wade ? hell no

The point is, Amare is NOT way better on the offensive end...those stats he's putting up are good, but it doesn't prove much when all the offense is running through him. What is Amare better than Bynum at? Exploding. Everything else goes to Bynum...Bynum has better footwork, better back-to-the-basket game, better post moves. Amare scores the bulk of his points off of rebounds and lob passes. so the common misconception of Amare being a WAY better scorer is totally false when you take into account that Bynum is only shooting 6 shots a game and would be averging 20 points a game in a primary offensive role...but he's our defensive anchor and we have a gang of scorers, so Bynum is not gunna be running as much offense as Amare, which DOES NOT mean he's not as capable a scorer, get it? Keep in mind that Bynum was leading the leage in FG% before he got injured last season...muthafucka is efficient as hell. The center of the future...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2008, 02:58:42 PM »

you have no fuckin idea what you're talkin about.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2008, 10:58:29 PM »
I love how stats don't mean shit till it comes time for you to defend Bynum  ;)

I didn't use stats to express my opinion about them. But since i know you americans loves to refers to them.....  i used the same language ;D

I was talking to NIK. Everytime I've ever posted stats I always got his usual "you're a stat whore" or "stats don't mean shit". Then as soon as someone says something about Bynum he goes right to the stats from those 5-6 games from last season.

HEAD-TO-HEAD STATS...theres a difference, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2008, 11:17:25 PM »
Maybe with simple words it will work : Amare is WAY better than Bynum on the offensive end so if u need scoring of course you will go with Amare... but some B-Balls fans as Antonio and me  prefer complete players than one-dimensional ones  ... AND as of now the Lakers need more a Bynum type of player than Amare .... as Chamilitary Click said if u need a 1st option on a wack team , Amare is a no brainer over Bynum

Another example : the Spurs needs TP to score a lot of points to stay in the game in Gino absence , Duncan needs to score near 30 a game aswell ... TP leads the NBA in scoring and Tim is not far behind , does that mean they are better scorers than Kobe, Lebron , Wade ? hell no

The point is, Amare is NOT way better on the offensive end...those stats he's putting up are good, but it doesn't prove much when all the offense is running through him. What is Amare better than Bynum at? Exploding. Everything else goes to Bynum...Bynum has better footwork, better back-to-the-basket game, better post moves. Amare scores the bulk of his points off of rebounds and lob passes. so the common misconception of Amare being a WAY better scorer is totally false when you take into account that Bynum is only shooting 6 shots a game and would be averging 20 points a game in a primary offensive role...but he's our defensive anchor and we have a gang of scorers, so Bynum is not gunna be running as much offense as Amare, which DOES NOT mean he's not as capable a scorer, get it? Keep in mind that Bynum was leading the leage in FG% before he got injured last season...muthafucka is efficient as hell. The center of the future...PeACe

so Bynum is better than Dwight Howard too? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2008, 11:18:36 PM »

lol, i find it funny that EVERYONE in the sports section has no idea what there talkin about when it comes to the NBA. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2008, 11:24:44 PM »

so Bynum is better than Dwight Howard too? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think Dwight is as overrated as Amare, if not more...no way I'd trade Bynum for him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2008, 11:25:14 PM »

lol, i find it funny that EVERYONE in the sports section has no idea what there talkin about when it comes to the NBA. :D

what are you talking about? you're the only one...LOL.