Author Topic: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!  (Read 1561 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2008, 11:28:03 PM »
Maybe with simple words it will work : Amare is WAY better than Bynum on the offensive end so if u need scoring of course you will go with Amare... but some B-Balls fans as Antonio and me  prefer complete players than one-dimensional ones  ... AND as of now the Lakers need more a Bynum type of player than Amare .... as Chamilitary Click said if u need a 1st option on a wack team , Amare is a no brainer over Bynum

Spice : Briedrins is putting some impressive numbers I agree with this but again this is just after 5 games and the Warriors need him to score and rbs crazy coz he's the only solid interior presence for the team ...

Another example : the Spurs needs TP to score a lot of points to stay in the game in Gino absence , Duncan needs to score near 30 a game aswell ... TP leads the NBA in scoring and Tim is not far behind , does that mean they are better scorers than Kobe, Lebron , Wade ? hell no

The point is, Amare is NOT way better on the offensive end...those stats he's putting up are good, but it doesn't prove much when all the offense is running through him. What is Amare better than Bynum at? Exploding. Everything else goes to Bynum...Bynum has better footwork, better back-to-the-basket game, better post moves. Amare scores the bulk of his points off of rebounds and lob passes. so the common misconception of Amare being a WAY better scorer is totally false when you take into account that Bynum is only shooting 6 shots a game and would be averging 20 points a game in a primary offensive role...but he's our defensive anchor and we have a gang of scorers, so Bynum is not gunna be running as much offense as Amare, which DOES NOT mean he's not as capable a scorer, get it? Keep in mind that Bynum was leading the leage in FG% before he got injured last season...muthafucka is efficient as hell. The center of the future...PeACe

so Bynum is better than Dwight Howard too? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think Dwight is as overrated as Amare, if not more...no way I'd trade Bynum for him.

LOL, Dwight averages 20 & 13!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2008, 12:11:44 AM »
Maybe with simple words it will work : Amare is WAY better than Bynum on the offensive end so if u need scoring of course you will go with Amare... but some B-Balls fans as Antonio and me  prefer complete players than one-dimensional ones  ... AND as of now the Lakers need more a Bynum type of player than Amare .... as Chamilitary Click said if u need a 1st option on a wack team , Amare is a no brainer over Bynum

Spice : Briedrins is putting some impressive numbers I agree with this but again this is just after 5 games and the Warriors need him to score and rbs crazy coz he's the only solid interior presence for the team ...

Another example : the Spurs needs TP to score a lot of points to stay in the game in Gino absence , Duncan needs to score near 30 a game aswell ... TP leads the NBA in scoring and Tim is not far behind , does that mean they are better scorers than Kobe, Lebron , Wade ? hell no

The point is, Amare is NOT way better on the offensive end...those stats he's putting up are good, but it doesn't prove much when all the offense is running through him. What is Amare better than Bynum at? Exploding. Everything else goes to Bynum...Bynum has better footwork, better back-to-the-basket game, better post moves. Amare scores the bulk of his points off of rebounds and lob passes. so the common misconception of Amare being a WAY better scorer is totally false when you take into account that Bynum is only shooting 6 shots a game and would be averging 20 points a game in a primary offensive role...but he's our defensive anchor and we have a gang of scorers, so Bynum is not gunna be running as much offense as Amare, which DOES NOT mean he's not as capable a scorer, get it? Keep in mind that Bynum was leading the leage in FG% before he got injured last season...muthafucka is efficient as hell. The center of the future...PeACe

I think Dwight is as overrated as Amare, if not more...no way I'd trade Bynum for him.

and how many attempts does Dwight average in comparison to Bynum? :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2008, 12:34:11 AM »

well if Bynum was that good, they would try to get him takin 20 shots a game. :P

you also have 3 other great/good players that take shots.

but if Bynum was in Orlando he wouldnt fill Dwights shoes. Dwights so active, if Bynum tried that he would find himself on DL for the season. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2008, 01:09:03 AM »

well if Bynum was that good, they would try to get him takin 20 shots a game. :P

you also have 3 other great/good players that take shots.

but if Bynum was in Orlando he wouldnt fill Dwights shoes. Dwights so active, if Bynum tried that he would find himself on DL for the season. ;)

Yea...20 shots a game on a team with Kobe, Gasol, Odom. That makes perfect sense. :laugh:

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2008, 01:36:28 AM »

The point of my previous OG topic was that he's playing so well as a teammate even if he ain't getting 20 shots a game.

20.2 Bryant
14.2 Fisher
10.5 Radmanovic
10.5 Gasol
9.0 Farmar
8.0 Ariza
8.0 Vujacic
7.5 Odom
6.7 Bynum
4.0 Mihm
1.7 Walton
1.6 Powell

^ This list right here (shots per game) is, along with a great new team defence Lakers is playing, the main reason why Lakers have a 4-0 record and looks unbeatable. We have our superstar Kobe Bryant talking 20 shots per game, and the rest of the team sharing the ball extremely well. And people are giving it all even if they ain't getting 15-20 shots per game like other superstars do.

Radmanovic used to average 15-16 shots per game in Seattle and at the Clippers. Now he's shooting less, but this year, like i said, he improved on the defensive end and he's not playing like a role player only. He moves the ball, he defends, he plays triangle, he's studying to became a "real" starter. Stats don't mean shit for him. He's a better player than he was when he averaged 15-16 shots per game and scored always in double unit. Get it?

Gasol is not taking 15-16 shots like he used to do in Memphis, but for sure he's a better player now. Even if he's averaging almost 10 points per game less than he did in Memphis.

etc.. etc...

That means Lakers have an excellent team chemistry, and that Phil Jackson's staff is working really great motivating those players to defend and play "so" well even if they ain't shooting like they used to do. I'm happy with Bynum shooting 6.75 times per game, honestly. If he continues to defend this way (almost 3 blocks per game) and to grab 17 rebounds like he did in his last game....... who needs him to score 20?

LAKERS RANKS 1ST IN THE NBA IN POINTS PER GAME AVERAGING 105 PPG.
AND THEY ARE THE BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE CONCEDING JUST 85 PPG

Chemistry is perfect this way.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 03:27:38 AM »
Lol you guys give Nik too much attention, you know he loves it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 08:50:42 AM »

The point of my previous OG topic was that he's playing so well as a teammate even if he ain't getting 20 shots a game.

20.2 Bryant
14.2 Fisher
10.5 Radmanovic
10.5 Gasol
9.0 Farmar
8.0 Ariza
8.0 Vujacic
7.5 Odom
6.7 Bynum
4.0 Mihm
1.7 Walton
1.6 Powell

^ This list right here (shots per game) is, along with a great new team defence Lakers is playing, the main reason why Lakers have a 4-0 record and looks unbeatable. We have our superstar Kobe Bryant talking 20 shots per game, and the rest of the team sharing the ball extremely well. And people are giving it all even if they ain't getting 15-20 shots per game like other superstars do.

Radmanovic used to average 15-16 shots per game in Seattle and at the Clippers. Now he's shooting less, but this year, like i said, he improved on the defensive end and he's not playing like a role player only. He moves the ball, he defends, he plays triangle, he's studying to became a "real" starter. Stats don't mean shit for him. He's a better player than he was when he averaged 15-16 shots per game and scored always in double unit. Get it?

Gasol is not taking 15-16 shots like he used to do in Memphis, but for sure he's a better player now. Even if he's averaging almost 10 points per game less than he did in Memphis.

etc.. etc...

That means Lakers have an excellent team chemistry, and that Phil Jackson's staff is working really great motivating those players to defend and play "so" well even if they ain't shooting like they used to do. I'm happy with Bynum shooting 6.75 times per game, honestly. If he continues to defend this way (almost 3 blocks per game) and to grab 17 rebounds like he did in his last game....... who needs him to score 20?

LAKERS RANKS 1ST IN THE NBA IN POINTS PER GAME AVERAGING 105 PPG.
AND THEY ARE THE BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE CONCEDING JUST 85 PPG

Chemistry is perfect this way.

i understand what your saying, chemistry is important & i already agreed that Bynum is a perfect fit for the Lakers, but overally Dwight & Amare are better! ;D

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008, 09:05:31 AM »
Yeah, in NBA 2K9 their overall values are better than Bynum's ones.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PLANT

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2008, 09:10:51 AM »
Bynum isnt even as good as Gasol, so I dont see how the fuck he is better than Amare.  Gasol is worse on D than Amare.  Gasol is soft down low, but hes still a better player than Bynum right now. 

So yeah

Amare>>>>>>Bynum or Gasol

anyday

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »
Yeah, in NBA 2K9 their overall values are better than Bynum's ones.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thats what i base all my opinons on. ;) :D

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2008, 10:42:03 AM »

lmao...me 2 son... 8) 2k9 iz  :o

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2008, 11:05:22 AM »

LMAO
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2008, 11:12:27 AM »

lmao...me 2 son... 8) 2k9 iz  :o

word, its not even like they can be wrong, they got the living roster features. :D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2008, 11:36:00 AM »
2k9 is amazing
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin