Author Topic: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!  (Read 1568 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2008, 03:19:35 PM »
howard > yao > amare > Kyrylo Fesenko > bynum
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 03:24:12 PM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2008, 06:51:48 PM »
howard > yao > amare > Kyrylo Fesenko > bynum

lol.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2008, 08:15:24 PM »
bynum better than amare....trippin.....maybe in five years.. or ten

Kool Beenz

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2008, 01:22:05 PM »
Im gonna put my opinion in this

First off who takes NIK's comments that serious enough to make a fuckin thread about it?

second off its too early in Bynum's career to say exactly how good he is or how good he is going to be.
Both are raw players with good attributes to the game...

ya'll suck too much dick in this section of the board.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2008, 01:58:26 PM »
Bynum isnt even as good as Gasol, so I dont see how the fuck he is better than Amare.  Gasol is worse on D than Amare.  Gasol is soft down low, but hes still a better player than Bynum right now. 

So yeah

Amare>>>>>>Bynum or Gasol

anyday

LOL...first of all, I'd take Bynum over Gasol any day. Second of all, Gasol is not soft down low playing the 4 and he's a WAY better defender than Amare.

Bynum>Gasol>Amare

Amare=Overrated

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2008, 02:00:49 PM »
Maybe with simple words it will work : Amare is WAY better than Bynum on the offensive end so if u need scoring of course you will go with Amare... but some B-Balls fans as Antonio and me  prefer complete players than one-dimensional ones  ... AND as of now the Lakers need more a Bynum type of player than Amare .... as Chamilitary Click said if u need a 1st option on a wack team , Amare is a no brainer over Bynum

Spice : Briedrins is putting some impressive numbers I agree with this but again this is just after 5 games and the Warriors need him to score and rbs crazy coz he's the only solid interior presence for the team ...

Another example : the Spurs needs TP to score a lot of points to stay in the game in Gino absence , Duncan needs to score near 30 a game aswell ... TP leads the NBA in scoring and Tim is not far behind , does that mean they are better scorers than Kobe, Lebron , Wade ? hell no

The point is, Amare is NOT way better on the offensive end...those stats he's putting up are good, but it doesn't prove much when all the offense is running through him. What is Amare better than Bynum at? Exploding. Everything else goes to Bynum...Bynum has better footwork, better back-to-the-basket game, better post moves. Amare scores the bulk of his points off of rebounds and lob passes. so the common misconception of Amare being a WAY better scorer is totally false when you take into account that Bynum is only shooting 6 shots a game and would be averging 20 points a game in a primary offensive role...but he's our defensive anchor and we have a gang of scorers, so Bynum is not gunna be running as much offense as Amare, which DOES NOT mean he's not as capable a scorer, get it? Keep in mind that Bynum was leading the leage in FG% before he got injured last season...muthafucka is efficient as hell. The center of the future...PeACe

so Bynum is better than Dwight Howard too? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think Dwight is as overrated as Amare, if not more...no way I'd trade Bynum for him.

LMAO

what's so funny? you'd trade Bynum for Dwight? Did you even watch Dwight in the Olympics? LMAO@you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2008, 02:04:56 PM »
BTW, anybody seen Bynum outplaying Yao last night? 8)

Bynum=13 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 3 blocks, 1 turnover

Yao=12 points, 8 rebounds, 0 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 5 turnovers

Bynum is the real. 8)

PLANT

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2008, 02:19:18 PM »

Bynum is the real. 8)
Wow Bynum is the real cuz he had 13 points and 7 rebounds LMAO...Yao had a pretty shitty game dude.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2008, 02:25:39 PM »
Maybe with simple words it will work : Amare is WAY better than Bynum on the offensive end so if u need scoring of course you will go with Amare... but some B-Balls fans as Antonio and me  prefer complete players than one-dimensional ones  ... AND as of now the Lakers need more a Bynum type of player than Amare .... as Chamilitary Click said if u need a 1st option on a wack team , Amare is a no brainer over Bynum

Spice : Briedrins is putting some impressive numbers I agree with this but again this is just after 5 games and the Warriors need him to score and rbs crazy coz he's the only solid interior presence for the team ...

Another example : the Spurs needs TP to score a lot of points to stay in the game in Gino absence , Duncan needs to score near 30 a game aswell ... TP leads the NBA in scoring and Tim is not far behind , does that mean they are better scorers than Kobe, Lebron , Wade ? hell no

The point is, Amare is NOT way better on the offensive end...those stats he's putting up are good, but it doesn't prove much when all the offense is running through him. What is Amare better than Bynum at? Exploding. Everything else goes to Bynum...Bynum has better footwork, better back-to-the-basket game, better post moves. Amare scores the bulk of his points off of rebounds and lob passes. so the common misconception of Amare being a WAY better scorer is totally false when you take into account that Bynum is only shooting 6 shots a game and would be averging 20 points a game in a primary offensive role...but he's our defensive anchor and we have a gang of scorers, so Bynum is not gunna be running as much offense as Amare, which DOES NOT mean he's not as capable a scorer, get it? Keep in mind that Bynum was leading the leage in FG% before he got injured last season...muthafucka is efficient as hell. The center of the future...PeACe

I think Dwight is as overrated as Amare, if not more...no way I'd trade Bynum for him.

LMAO

what's so funny? you'd trade Bynum for Dwight? Did you even watch Dwight in the Olympics? LMAO@you.

Whats so funny is...

Bynum's best year: 07-08
13ppg, 10rpg, 1apg, 2bpg - in 35 games

Howard's WORST year: 04-05 (rookie year)
12ppg, 10pg, 0apg, 1bpg - in 82 games

^ meaning, Bynum on his best day hasn't fucked with Dwight Howard's rookie year. And don't give me that bullshit about age cuz Howard is only 2 years older than Bynum. He's just a better player. What did Howard put up last year? 20ppg, 14rpg, 1apg, 2bpg and played all 82 games for the 4th year in a row. If the Lakers had Howard we would've already had a ring.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2008, 02:29:48 PM »
. If the Lakers had Howard we would've already had a ring.
Howard or Amare, the Lakers would have a ring, no doubt.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:10 PM »
. If the Lakers had Howard we would've already had a ring.
Howard or Amare, the Lakers would have a ring, no doubt.

no doubt.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:40 PM »

LMAO

Whats so funny is...

^ meaning, Bynum on his best day hasn't fucked with Dwight Howard's rookie year. And don't give me that bullshit about age cuz Howard is only 2 years older than Bynum. He's just a better player. What did Howard put up last year? 20ppg, 14rpg, 1apg, 2bpg and played all 82 games for the 4th year in a row. If the Lakers had Howard we would've already had a ring.

LOL! nice find with the stats. :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2008, 03:12:24 PM »

Bynum is the real. 8)
Wow Bynum is the real cuz he had 13 points and 7 rebounds LMAO...Yao had a pretty shitty game dude.

true, when Shaq had a great game your defense was Quinten Richardson had 29 & 8 or something. showing anyone can have a breakout game, so as easily as you can have a breakout game, you can have a shitty game. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2008, 03:41:04 PM »

LMAO

Whats so funny is...

what the fuck is your point? seriously...you're on your typical bullshit, using numbers as reasoning when Dwight is not playing the same role Orlando as Bynum is for the Lakers (I use head-to-head stats to compare how players match up).. Are Wade and LeBron better than Kobe cuz they put better numbers? Come on, now, BabyG. Dwight Howard is extremely overrated due to his numbers, so don't give me that typical bullshit. If you actually watch Dwight play and not just go by the numbers you'd realize that the ball touches his hands on almost every possession. You'd also realize that that he has not back-to-the-basket game and that most of his points are off of putback dunks and lob passes. Who would you rather throw the ball to on the block, Dwight or Bynum? Honestly? Watch Bynum before he got injured and then watch Dwight in the Olympics. If you really think the disparity between them as players is as big as the disparity between their numbers, then you clearly have no clue what you're talking about...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »

Bynum is the real. 8)

you can't be this stupid...why do you think Yao had a shitty game, genius? who was guarding him? is it common to have sense around where you're from?