Author Topic: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!  (Read 1564 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2008, 05:39:03 PM »
LOL@Hack's only argument- "Amare gets 25-10" "Yao gets 25-10"...shit gets old. If playing the game was about numbers, Shawn Marion would be a top 3 player every year. LeBron would be better than Kobe. Bruce Bowen would be a useless player. Jose Calderon would be more valuable than Joe Johnson, Brandon Roy, Andre Iguodala, and Paul Pierce. Get the point?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2008, 05:46:26 PM »
LOL@Hack's only argument- "Amare gets 25-10" "Yao gets 25-10"...shit gets old. If playing the game was about numbers, Shawn Marion would be a top 3 player every year. LeBron would be better than Kobe. Bruce Bowen would be a useless player. Jose Calderon would be more valuable than Joe Johnson, Brandon Roy, Andre Iguodala, and Paul Pierce. Get the point?

so how would you like us to compare players? take your  word for it, whose better? ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2008, 06:10:25 PM »

so how would you like us to compare players? take your  word for it, whose better? ::)

watch them play, smart guy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2008, 06:16:00 PM »

i watched Amare play & score 50 on the Pacers & apperently that doesnt make you good in this league.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2008, 06:21:10 PM »

i watched Amare play & score 50 on the Pacers & apperently that doesnt make you good in this league.

when did I say Amare is no good? LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2008, 06:21:56 PM »

well if your giving Bynum the greater than sign, id say you think pretty low of him. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2008, 06:23:22 PM »

well if your giving Bynum the greater than sign, id say you think pretty low of him. ::)

Just because Bynum is better and has a more complete game, that doesn't mean Amare isn't good. is common sense common around where you're from?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2008, 06:38:50 PM »

Just because Bynum is better and has a more complete game, that doesn't mean Amare isn't good. is common sense common around where you're from?

lol, more complete? you mean just defense? Amare owns him on the offensive end of the ball & is a slightly below average defender. ill take the power, explosive offense all day!

btw, common sense isnt real because common sense is uncommon. ;D

PLANT

« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2008, 06:50:06 PM »
Amare's talents are far superior to Bynums.  Ill take a guy whos gona get me 25+ and 10+ boards a game every season over a guy whos under 10 ppg and 10 rpg all day. 

The explosive offensive skills easily make up for Bynum being abit better on the defensive end.  Bynums good defence isnt going to make up for The 15-20 more PPG that Amare will give you.  Not to mention hes the most explosive player on the floor night in and night out.

Amare is still young as shit too, so dont give me this "Bynum will develope" crap.  Same thing with Howard, both are young and running the bigman game in the NBA.  Bynum is known as a role player right now with potential to develope into something more.  Amare and DH are bonafied superstars in the league.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 06:53:04 PM by YOUR DADDY »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2008, 07:24:00 PM »

lol, more complete? you mean just defense? Amare owns him on the offensive end of the ball & is a slightly below average defender. ill take the power, explosive offense all day!

More complete meaning he can play both ends of the court and actually has post moves and footwork, as opposed to relying on his power and athleticism to score points.

and I guess i was right...common sense isn't very common where you're from. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2008, 07:26:50 PM »
Amare's talents are far superior to Bynums.  Ill take a guy whos gona get me 25+ and 10+ boards a game every season over a guy whos under 10 ppg and 10 rpg all day. 

The explosive offensive skills easily make up for Bynum being abit better on the defensive end.  Bynums good defence isnt going to make up for The 15-20 more PPG that Amare will give you.  Not to mention hes the most explosive player on the floor night in and night out.

Amare is still young as shit too, so dont give me this "Bynum will develope" crap.  Same thing with Howard, both are young and running the bigman game in the NBA.  Bynum is known as a role player right now with potential to develope into something more.  Amare and DH are bonafied superstars in the league.

would you stop repeating the numbers like you have nothing to say? I already mentioned that Bynum averages 6 attempts a game to Amare's 13...what you're saying makes no sense. and Bynum isn't "a bit better" on the defensive end...Bynum is a defensive anchor in the post, while Amare almost always gives the man he's guarding an advantage with his lack of size and defensive skills.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »

More complete meaning he can play both ends of the court and actually has post moves and footwork, as opposed to relying on his power and athleticism to score points.

whats the difference? Bynum uses post moves to score his 8 PPG & Amare uses sheer force to score, which very few (if any) can stop. Amare is begginning to develop a mid-range game, just overall a better offensive player.

omg NIK, that was so funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you should take serious concideration for stand-up comedy, im serious get out in the world before you reach 40,000 (Laker biased) posts. stand-up is in a drought these days & nows your chance, esspecially with jokes like that. :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2008, 08:26:56 PM »

why do you cry about Nash winning MVP over Kobe then??

you were arguing points and stats, insteada recognizing Nash for owning the lakers
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2008, 01:08:09 AM »

would you stop repeating the numbers like you have nothing to say? I already mentioned that Bynum averages 6 attempts a game to Amare's 13...what you're saying makes no sense. and Bynum isn't "a bit better" on the defensive end...Bynum is a defensive anchor in the post, while Amare almost always gives the man he's guarding an advantage with his lack of size and defensive skills.

That's a fact. Amare's opponents scores as points as he does, if not more. I proved it. He ain't a good defender. He can have a pair of blocks per game, but that means nothing when your opponents scores 20. On the other hand, he's a very good offensive player.

Howard is by far superior. He's a rebounding machine, he defends, he can block, and that's basically all i need from a Center. Then he's capable of scoring 20+ points too, and that makes him "so" dominant and the n.1 center in the league.

It's not about points. Howard is superior because he can ALSO score.