Author Topic: I Just Heard Sum Bullshit About King Tee Punkin Tupac  (Read 890 times)

Lucifuge

Re: I Just Heard Sum Bullshit About King Tee Punkin Tupac
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »
pac wasnt suge pupet.he was just down for his homeboy suge  like real niggas in the street is down for each other.its funny how niggas get loyalty fucked up with being a puppet.lol.pac was the only artist signed to suge that didnt let suge punk him.pac arguued back with suge  and suge respected pac gangsta.

Pac was reel. niqqa please
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 02:49:28 PM »
god damn!!!
haha

ok he punked him... happy now  ::) put this shit to bed whats next a new thread about suge hanging vanilla ice of a balcony or dre living death row....these niggaz are stuck on the past

2 pac is still alive i saw him last nite at quiznos....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 03:08:35 PM »
pac wasnt suge pupet.he was just down for his homeboy suge  like real niggas in the street is down for each other.its funny how niggas get loyalty fucked up with being a puppet.lol.pac was the only artist signed to suge that didnt let suge punk him.pac arguued back with suge  and suge respected pac gangsta.
you are totally  right . these kids today don't know what real loyalty means . what we call being real loyal is what the new school punks call being a puppet because they have no loyalty at all .that is problem with the new school & todays generation.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »
you are totally  right . these kids today don't know what real loyalty means . what we call being real loyal is what the new school punks call being a puppet because they have no loyalty at all .that is problem with the new school & todays generation.
that's the truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.