Author Topic: Call Of Duty: World At War!  (Read 470 times)

The Watcher

Re: Call Of Duty: World At War!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »
i think i prefer gears of war 2 to cod5
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 07:17:38 PM »
Eh, anyone interested in buying burned copy? 20 bucks.

howd you do that? ???
I just download it and mount/or burn it to cd..but need special program. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 12:54:55 AM »

howd you do that? ???

thats pretty hot. it use to be easy to burn Sega Dreamcast games lol. they didn't have protection on them, so you could rent them and burn them onto a disc. sounds like you figured how to do the same...

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 03:46:53 PM »
game is cool, im kinda tired of that linearity though, with the ennemies always spawning til you reach a certain point

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 04:11:18 PM »
I love multiplayer..havnt even touched the single player (probably never will since it doesn't real seem cool)

I have wicked stats for Multiplayer at the moment...I got like 30 something wins and 8 loses 8)...hopefully i can keep that up lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2008, 04:14:27 PM »

howd you do that? ???

thats pretty hot. it use to be easy to burn Sega Dreamcast games lol. they didn't have protection on them, so you could rent them and burn them onto a disc. sounds like you figured how to do the same...
well, you know how most games have cd key? well most download place contain key gen which provides code once installation is done.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2008, 08:16:00 PM »
I love multiplayer..havnt even touched the single player (probably never will since it doesn't real seem cool)

I have wicked stats for Multiplayer at the moment...I got like 30 something wins and 8 loses 8)...hopefully i can keep that up lol

wins? LOL its all about the score & K/D ratio homie. ;)

even though my W/L is ridiculous. i dont think that its even accurate. i was like 68-5 on team deathmatch, but that cant be right... ???

whatever, real talk is the multiplayer is awsome. :)

howd you do that? ???

well, you know how most games have cd key? well most download place contain key gen which provides code once installation is done.

thats pretty hot, your a lucky guy. games are a bitch to buy for $60 each.

OchoCinco

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2008, 09:27:10 PM »
do u play on a 360 or ps3 cham?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2008, 09:47:09 PM »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2008, 09:29:23 AM »

even though my W/L is ridiculous. i dont think that its even accurate. i was like 68-5 on team deathmatch, but that cant be right... ???

howd you do that? ???

well, anyone can do it..just gotta do it..lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2008, 04:13:31 PM »

howd you do that? ???

na, im definatly gunna look into this.

the game works as good as the copy in the stores?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2008, 04:29:56 PM »

howd you do that? ???

yeah..but you gotta watch for some hosts because they may give you virus.  However, you can just check people's comment to see if the program is good or not.
Read their comments before downloading games.. 

I just downloaded pc game called, "dracula 3: path of the dragon." It worked great!  I had a choice to mount meaning install on the same computer that I downloaded from or burn on cd..i did cd because I play anytime on any computer.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2008, 05:01:22 PM »

howd you do that? ???

yeah..but you gotta watch for some hosts because they may give you virus.  However, you can just check people's comment to see if the program is good or not.
Read their comments before downloading games.. 

I just downloaded pc game called, "dracula 3: path of the dragon." It worked great!  I had a choice to mount meaning install on the same computer that I downloaded from or burn on cd..i did cd because I play anytime on any computer.

thats whats up! 8)

OchoCinco

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2008, 05:15:55 PM »
my kill to death in cod 4 is like 1.61 or someshit. i whoop ass at that game

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2008, 05:51:32 PM »
my kill to death in cod 4 is like 1.61 or someshit. i whoop ass at that game

mine sucked like 1.10 or something, but then i just played hardcore search and destroy, so i could never really build on it. :-\

yo in COD5, after you beat the solo campaign theres this Zombie Mode, your locked in this like house & these Nzai Zombies are breakin in. shit is so addictive. you can play with other people online so its four ppl stuck in the house, you guys gotta try it.