Author Topic: Michael Vick makes 12 cents an hour.His 2 yachts are gone.His farms may be next  (Read 1478 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
this is so fucked up. its because they didnt like how he was the biggest thing in the NFL. highest selling jersey & what not, who didnt love to watch the guy? they didnt want a thug to be face of the NFL.

believe me, if Tony Brady or Peyton Manning got caught dog fighting, they would make it an olympic sport. :P

Word, Vick fucked up but there's much more important things to be paying attention to than dog fighting

word, like thats all in his private life & shit too, no?

Yeah, Vick is an idiot and should have been suspended from the NFL but all this publicity and sending his ass to jail was overboard imo. I love dogs but I don't see how we can make such a huge deal out of this shit when there's far worse shit going on in the world unpunished...

lol, one day im going to go to a dog show with a Vick jersey on. ;D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is so fucked up. its because they didnt like how he was the biggest thing in the NFL. highest selling jersey & what not, who didnt love to watch the guy? they didnt want a thug to be face of the NFL.

believe me, if Tony Brady or Peyton Manning got caught dog fighting, they would make it an olympic sport. :P

Word, Vick fucked up but there's much more important things to be paying attention to than dog fighting

Yeah, Vick is an idiot and should have been suspended from the NFL but all this publicity and sending his ass to jail was overboard imo. I love dogs but I don't see how we can make such a huge deal out of this shit when there's far worse shit going on in the world unpunished...

It's like a public execution and everyone wants to watch, so the media televises it in high def. It makes for good contrast when paired with The Girls Next Door, My Super Sweet 16, or Flavor of Love.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

on some real shit. this would have never happened if Mike Vick was white. eye see no reason to crucify a nigga like this just because of some dogs??? ( you can say yea it was fucked up or whatever but damn all this??) white people go deer and bear hunting  and whatever the fuck else you people hunt in the woods and hang that shit up on the wall of your houses as trophies. but yet aint no body saying shit to them crackers.

shit when eye think about it.......... them crackers cared more about the dogs and cats after hurricane katrina then Blacks. all you saw were commercials for them........ shits depressing when eye think about my nigga Vick. eye hope he get back on his feet and overcome all the bullshit. eye hope he reading books in their too strengthen his mind along with his body.  come to the giants my nigga!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 06:47:54 PM by JOB starring as Crazy Horse »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

lol, one day im going to go to a dog show with a Vick jersey on. ;D
If you serious,get that videotaped & shown on  youtube :D .  But the Raiders, Dallas, & the Nati will most definitely sign him.  Vick is stupid 4 that.  I don't give 2 shits if he's black.  And fuck those who will call me & Jason Whitlock a sellout for what i'm saying.  He needed 2 get punished.  But what I really hated is the protestors who got on him.  I feel that he got more hatred from them than Timothy McVeigh for blowing up a building.  And he killed 168 innocent people, maybe even kids & babies.  I'd probably be more hard on him if it was cats or small adorable dogs[chiahuhas, weiner dogs] that was getting jacked like that.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
real overboard, over pitbull fights. if it was any other pet i doubt it would be that harsh (which is pretty fucking stupid), white americans love their dogs like its part of their family.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

real overboard, over pitbull fights. if it was any other pet i doubt it would be that harsh (which is pretty fucking stupid), white americans love their dogs like its part of their family.

eye agree with you on that, whites love their dogs. but eye disagree with you about the type of dog. eye think if it was a different dog like one of them dogs white people be bringing into the malls with them, the ones that got their own dresser full of clothes and gear. like them small dogs. they would have gave that nigga Vick the electric chair or lethal injection. 

Sikotic™

This nigga is dumber than T.I.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

So as long as anything is done in private, its okay? I'm pretty sure most drug addicts do their drug of choice in private. I guess if someone kills their spouse, its okay if they do it in the privacy of their own home? Child abuse is alright, as long as no one sees it happen. You could say that about most crimes.

Vick is fucked up, and deserved all of what he got. Its just a shame that he wasn't tortured the way he did those dogs, he doesn't deserve life, much less a comfortable one.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

So as long as anything is done in private, its okay? I'm pretty sure most drug addicts do their drug of choice in private. I guess if someone kills their spouse, its okay if they do it in the privacy of their own home? Child abuse is alright, as long as no one sees it happen. You could say that about most crimes.

Vick is fucked up, and deserved all of what he got. Its just a shame that he wasn't tortured the way he did those dogs, he doesn't deserve life, much less a comfortable one.

i woldnt say someone doesnt deserve life cause they are involved in dog fights. 

thats just retarded, man. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

i woldnt say someone doesnt deserve life cause they are involved in dog fights. 

thats just retarded, man. 

Does Vick deserve life more than the dogs he killed/tortured? Hell, dogs contribute more to society in police work than Vick ever has. Fuck Michael Vick, I hope someone throws him in a pool and electrocutes his stupid ass.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Elano

WORD

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

WORD

i dont know call me insensitive, but it doesnt phase me unless its a human being.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

WORD

why did we draw the line at dogs & cats? we can kill anything else, but not them. not even like were killing me, just makin them into fighters. they make people into fights, but those involved dont get locked up...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

WORD

why did we draw the line at dogs & cats? we can kill anything else, but not them. not even like were killing me, just makin them into fighters. they make people into fights, but those involved dont get locked up...

Are you really this retarded? Humans have a choice and they don't fight til the death...they also don't get their brains bashed in when they lose. :grumpy:

Elano

WORD

i'm againt brutality towards all the animals,not only dogs & cats  ;)