Author Topic: Michael Vick makes 12 cents an hour.His 2 yachts are gone.His farms may be next  (Read 1479 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
this is so fucked up. its because they didnt like how he was the biggest thing in the NFL. highest selling jersey & what not, who didnt love to watch the guy? they didnt want a thug to be face of the NFL.

believe me, if Tony Brady or Peyton Manning got caught dog fighting, they would make it an olympic sport. :P

Word, Vick fucked up but there's much more important things to be paying attention to than dog fighting

word, like thats all in his private life & shit too, no?

So as long as anything is done in private, its okay? I'm pretty sure most drug addicts do their drug of choice in private. I guess if someone kills their spouse, its okay if they do it in the privacy of their own home? Child abuse is alright, as long as no one sees it happen. You could say that about most crimes.

Vick is fucked up, and deserved all of what he got. Its just a shame that he wasn't tortured the way he did those dogs, he doesn't deserve life, much less a comfortable one.

WORD

why did we draw the line at dogs & cats? we can kill anything else, but not them. not even like were killing me, just makin them into fighters. they make people into fights, but those involved dont get locked up...

Are you really this retarded? Humans have a choice and they don't fight til the death...they also don't get their brains bashed in when they lose. :grumpy:

again you and your lack of poor judgement of kidding around... ::)

the whole point of this is...Vick got convicted because the NFL did not want him to be the face of the sport, period.

Lunatic

he will 100% play in the nfl again.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no doubt he, i wonder what team would want him though.

hope he isnt a Barry Bonds story. :P

Lunatic

no doubt he, i wonder what team would want him though.

hope he isnt a Barry Bonds story. :P
a team will take him..an NFL GM a while ago (wanted to remain anonymous) said NFL GM's would sign an axe murderer if he had talent..a team with a bad qb situation when he's released from prison will sign em..plenty of em..lions instantly come to mind lol..

bengals (if palmer cant bounce back)
texans (^same as schaub - always hurt)
vikings
bucs
cards (may be fucked when warner leaves if leinart doesn't pan out)
49ers
rams

lions are where my $ goes..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^id say a poor attendance team, with no QB. i dont follow up on weekly fan attendance, but Vick will fill up seats in a second.

Lunatic

^id say a poor attendance team, with no QB. i dont follow up on weekly fan attendance, but Vick will fill up seats in a second.
and u just summed up the Lions! lol..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Vick is going to be a Lion then lol.

i cant wait til he gets back on the field, hes makes games so much better with his exiting plays & all.

Lunatic

Vick is going to be a Lion then lol.

i cant wait til he gets back on the field, hes makes games so much better with his exiting plays & all.
ya, i can't wait either..exciting player to watch..he'll be back and i'm excited to see it..he is scheduled to be released soon, nah?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^na, hes gotta do his time & then i think the NFL has a year suspension on him too. its gunna be a while. :-\

Lunatic

^na, hes gotta do his time & then i think the NFL has a year suspension on him too. its gunna be a while. :-\
didnt know 'bout the suspension..ain't his time almost done? he got 2 yrs but i think was gonna get out in 1..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
didnt know 'bout the suspension..ain't his time almost done? he got 2 yrs but i think was gonna get out in 1..

word? not sure about his jail time status, but im almost postive the NFL is suspending him for a year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Vick got convicted because the NFL did not want him to be the face of the sport, period.

LOL

Lunatic

word? not sure about his jail time status, but im almost postive the NFL is suspending him for a year.
well if it is a year, he gotta be almost done..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Vick got convicted because the NFL did not want him to be the face of the sport, period.

LOL

please! you think the high people in NFL would rather see Vick, getting accused of drug possession & other problems of the law on all the NFL commercials, opposed to, good old boy Bret Farve, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, etc.? its a no-brainer, who they would rather.

i mean, i can understand why you wouldnt agree with that statement, its bold & all...but thats what i feel. i mean, not that he shouldnt have payed the price, but not the extend he has been.

also, his style of play, although amazing for the fan to watch, doesn't produce a winner. he is emulated by all young players wanting to QB. how many guys do you see in college, these "running & gunning" Vick-type players? more & more. Tim Tebow was like that, but Florida made him more of a passer this season. teams wont win with a half quarterback, half running back who thinks run first then pass. teams who win have that "stay in the pocket" QB.

thats just my take on the situation...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

well if it is a year, he gotta be almost done..

well then he'll be out for this season (duhh lol). then i guess if thats his jail time, then he misses next season cuz of the year suspension...so he should return the year after that.

so the '10-'11 season, we might see vick back out there.