Author Topic: Michael Vick makes 12 cents an hour.His 2 yachts are gone.His farms may be next  (Read 1483 times)

herpes

Vick got convicted because the NFL did not want him to be the face of the sport, period.

LOL

please! you think the high people in NFL would rather see Vick, getting accused of drug possession & other problems of the law on all the NFL commercials, opposed to, good old boy Bret Farve, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, etc.? its a no-brainer, who they would rather.

i mean, i can understand why you wouldnt agree with that statement, its bold & all...but thats what i feel. i mean, not that he shouldnt have payed the price, but not the extend he has been.

also, his style of play, although amazing for the fan to watch, doesn't produce a winner. he is emulated by all young players wanting to QB. how many guys do you see in college, these "running & gunning" Vick-type players? more & more. Tim Tebow was like that, but Florida made him more of a passer this season. teams wont win with a half quarterback, half running back who thinks run first then pass. teams who win have that "stay in the pocket" QB.

thats just my take on the situation...

As exciting as Vick can be he would've of never put it all together to be the face of the NFL.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Vick got convicted because the NFL did not want him to be the face of the sport, period.

LOL

please! you think the high people in NFL would rather see Vick, getting accused of drug possession & other problems of the law on all the NFL commercials, opposed to, good old boy Bret Farve, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, etc.? its a no-brainer, who they would rather.

i mean, i can understand why you wouldnt agree with that statement, its bold & all...but thats what i feel. i mean, not that he shouldnt have payed the price, but not the extend he has been.

also, his style of play, although amazing for the fan to watch, doesn't produce a winner. he is emulated by all young players wanting to QB. how many guys do you see in college, these "running & gunning" Vick-type players? more & more. Tim Tebow was like that, but Florida made him more of a passer this season. teams wont win with a half quarterback, half running back who thinks run first then pass. teams who win have that "stay in the pocket" QB.

To be the face of the league as a QB, you, I don't know, may need to be able to complete a pass here and there.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL

the league doesn't decide what happens to him lawfully, man...LOL

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You'd think the jail term was enough, what about his family?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You'd think the jail term was enough, what about his family?

What about them? His family isn't being vilified. Heavy media coverage is different than placing blame. Eventually all of those reporters will go away like nothing ever happened so they can cover the next hot button issue for America to obsess over like it is pertinant to their own lives.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

LOL

To be the face of the league as a QB, you, I don't know, may need to be able to complete a pass here and there.

or just appeal to every fan...

Vick had the highest selling jersey, you dont think the people loved him?

shit, i even had a Vick jersey lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL

of course not, but does the Feds control weather he gets suspended from the league for a year? ::)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL

of course not, but does the Feds control weather he gets suspended from the league for a year? ::)

Pacman Jones was suspended from the league for a year because he was constantly getting arrestted. The NFL doesn't like paying millions of dollars to idiots.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL

Smart guy...you said Vick got CONVICTED because the NFL didn't want him to be the face of the league. are you really this slow?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL

Smart guy...you said Vick got CONVICTED because the NFL didn't want him to be the face of the league. are you really this slow?

lmao, nooo! he is doing his time in jail, im cool with that. but the league is going to suspend him for a season too. <-----------that is the part that is overboard, imo.

thatsss allllll....

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

LOL

lmao, nooo! he is doing his time in jail, im cool with that. but the league is going to suspend him for a season too. <-----------that is the part that is overboard, imo.

thatsss allllll....

How is that overboard? Vick is a criminal. He was put in prison. The NFL (or any professional sports league) doesn't want criminals in their league to give them a bad image. Pacman Jones wa ssuspended for a year, and he wasn't even close to being the face of the league, nor was he ever in prison (to the best of my knowledge). The league has rules, and once Vick is out of prison, he has to follow them just like anyone else.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

LOL

thatsss allllll....

Nothing is overboard man until Vick's ass gets forced to fight to the death or drowned or smashed onto the ground or electrocuted or any of that other SICK, CRUEL, shit that he did to kill all of these innocent dogs, FUCK THIS!  This guy got off easy, Watch videos about dogfighting and look at these poor, innocent dogs and what happens to them, people fucking disgust me, how anyone can ever defend this cruel piece of shit I will never know, he can rot in hell for all I care

DIP DIP SET SET

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

LOL

thatsss allllll....

Nothing is overboard man until Vick's ass gets forced to fight to the death or drowned or smashed onto the ground or electrocuted or any of that other SICK, CRUEL, shit that he did to kill all of these innocent dogs, FUCK THIS!  This guy got off easy, Watch videos about dogfighting and look at these poor, innocent dogs and what happens to them, people fucking disgust me, how anyone can ever defend this cruel piece of shit I will never know, he can rot in hell for all I care

I've never agreed with anything spice has said, but every word of that was truth.  Granted, I don't even think torturing Vick would be overboard (an eye for an eye), but he deserved what he got.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
free vick

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

LOL

thatsss allllll....

I've never agreed with anything spice has said, but every word of that was truth.  Granted, I don't even think torturing Vick would be overboard (an eye for an eye), but he deserved what he got.

have you guys even heard a man scream for his life before? its fucking horrible. i would rather see a dog die than a fucking human being.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.